Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I am just stating facts. keshe is being suppressed by the governments. It will all come out soon in 2012/13. So is Searl. All will change soon. The golden age is coming.

Sorry, but outside of your imagination that is not factual. First of all, if it indeed was factual we wouldn't need to wait and see, we would know already. Secondly, physics as we know it contradicts antigravity and LENR, so no, it is far from factual. And you keep ignoring that is, mildly put, baffling.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I would agree that anti gravity is not a pipe dream. We do have the technical aspects on how to produce an anti gravity vehicle but no were near the technology to produce one.

Hi Scepticus,

Uhm, no we do not. We simply don't know enough about gravity to even begin to formulate how antigravity would work, let along have an idea of how an antigravity machine would work. But so far all indications are that gravity is "unipolar", meaning that it doesn't have an antiparticle to create antigravity with.

Did I miss something somewhere (like sarcasm)? :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I am just stating facts. keshe is being suppressed by the governments. It will all come out soon in 2012/13. So is Searl. All will change soon. The golden age is coming.

No you are stating belief not fact. If he were being suppressed he wouldn't have gotten a patent approved, he wouldn't have his "foundation" set up, he wouldn't be giving talks and raising money, and he wouldn't be giving demonstrations at his facility. The truth is that the governments could care less about Keshe and it bothers some that he is being ignored.

Has has neither produced nor displayed anything that backs up his claims about the E-CAT or other flights of fancy and I'm betting he never will.

No you are stating belief not fact. If he were being suppressed he wouldn't have gotten a patent approved, he wouldn't have his "foundation" set up, he wouldn't be giving talks and raising money, and he wouldn't be giving demonstrations at his facility. The truth is that the governments could care less about Keshe and it bothers some that he is being ignored.

Has has neither produced nor displayed anything that backs up his claims about the E-CAT or other flights of fancy and I'm betting he never will.

I dont care. keshe is real. So is Searl and Tomion and LENR. I believe it. That is all that matters for me.

I dont care. keshe is real. So is Searl and Tomion and LENR. I believe it. That is all that matters for me.

You believe they have real working technology (we know the people themselves are real), which is fair enough. However, anybody with some basic knowledge of electronics and/or physics could tell you how stupid that is.

Believe what you want, but expect that when you claim your beliefs as fact, they will be countered.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Absolutely, if the big bad government were suppressing Keshe then nobody would hear anything about any of his 'research'. In reality though, I don't see how the government could completely suppress anything in this day and age. If one were determined enough they could get the word out about literally anything(complete with research notes, tech diagrams, you name it) .

You believe they have real working technology (we know the people themselves are real), which is fair enough. However, anybody with some basic knowledge of electronics and/or physics could tell you how stupid that is.

Believe what you want, but expect that when you claim your beliefs as fact, they will be countered.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What do I care if you counter it or not. You are entitled to your own view. Everyone should make up their own mind about Keshe, Searl and Rossi and Blacklight power and not go on what other people say anyway. Do the research. You will realise that there are thousands of inventions of new energy being classified and cases of inventors being killed over these technologies. It is out there for you to see. Make up your own mind. Inventors who were killed http://peakoil.com/a...ring-regularly/ , http://www.greenopti...ence#post_17430 . Suppression of electric car. http://www.ev1.org/chevron.htm

Edited by kumaran

NASA video on LENR here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42hrCRx1JJY&feature=player_embedded . LENR is moving forward. NASA is researching it. One day Keshes antigravity technology will also be accorded the same honor by NASA. NASA will also acknowledge Searl, Mark Tomion, Tesla and others. 2012 is the year of positive change.

Absolutely, if the big bad government were suppressing Keshe then nobody would hear anything about any of his 'research'. In reality though, I don't see how the government could completely suppress anything in this day and age. If one were determined enough they could get the word out about literally anything(complete with research notes, tech diagrams, you name it) .

If he tried to get the information through he would be murdered like several other inventors like Mark Tomion, Eugene Mallove, Arie De Geus and Stan Meyers. They were all murdered.

If he tried to get the information through he would be murdered like several other inventors like Mark Tomion, Eugene Mallove, Arie De Geus and Stan Meyers. They were all murdered.

By all means of respect, but that is pure nonsense. Now you are making things up to conceive a conspiracy that does not exist. Keshe is getting his things out. He is in the media and holding conferences, so why hasn't he been subdued? Because there is no conspiracy outside of your head.

Cheers,

Badeskov

NASA video on LENR here [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42hrCRx1JJY&feature=player_embedded[/media] . LENR is moving forward. NASA is researching it. One day Keshes antigravity technology will also be accorded the same honor by NASA. NASA will also acknowledge Searl, Mark Tomion, Tesla and others. 2012 is the year of positive change.

You absolutely have no idea what you are talking about. There is no mention of LENR in this video whatsoever, only the means of doing an experimental analysis of something that is not explained.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What do I care if you counter it or not. You are entitled to your own view. Everyone should make up their own mind about Keshe, Searl and Rossi and Blacklight power and not go on what other people say anyway.

I am sure you do not care, nor do I care about your opinion - I am past that point by many posts. I am only posting for the benefit of those new to the subject that does not deserve to have your blind view as the only view of the topic.

Do the research.

I, and others, have. We have posted data and physics as to why you are wrong. You have completely ignored it, or more likely, not understood it at all. You have presented no data, no substantiation, nothing, except a blind belief. You have been shown why you are completely wrong, in detail with numerous examples, you have chosen you close your eyes and put your fingers in yours ears, That is your choice, but not one that will serve you well if you take the same approach in your life in general.

You will realise that there are thousands of inventions of new energy being classified and cases of inventors being killed over these technologies.

You have a very vivid imagination.

It is out there for you to see. Make up your own mind. Inventors who were killed http://peakoil.com/a...ring-regularly/ , http://www.greenopti...ence#post_17430 . Suppression of electric car. http://www.ev1.org/chevron.htm

More made up stuff, yeah yeah. You need to step back into reality.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

I am sure you do not care, nor do I care about your opinion - I am past that point by many posts. I am only posting for the benefit of those new to the subject that does not deserve to have your blind view as the only view of the topic.

I, and others, have. We have posted data and physics as to why you are wrong. You have completely ignored it, or more likely, not understood it at all. You have presented no data, no substantiation, nothing, except a blind belief. You have been shown why you are completely wrong, in detail with numerous examples, you have chosen you close your eyes and put your fingers in yours ears, That is your choice, but not one that will serve you well if you take the same approach in your life in general.

You have a very vivid imagination.

More made up stuff, yeah yeah. You need to step back into reality.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It dosent matter. LENR is real. So is antigravity. NASA supports LENR research. I support Keshe and Searl and Rossi and Blacklight power. Like I said everyone is entitled to their own view. They must make a decision by researching the topic in an unbiased fashion. There is free energy suppression. LENR has now been accepted by NASA as the above video shows.

Hi Scepticus,

Uhm, no we do not. We simply don't know enough about gravity to even begin to formulate how antigravity would work, let along have an idea of how an antigravity machine would work. But so far all indications are that gravity is "unipolar", meaning that it doesn't have an antiparticle to create antigravity with.

Did I miss something somewhere (like sarcasm)? :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Badeskov

All this is being addressed. You should read this, its very interesting. http://prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v108/i4/e043401

I expect, like some scientists, that the outcome will show anti matter repel (an anti-gravity particle) which would explain a lot of questions regarding the big bang and the expanding universe.

It wasn't my intention to give the impression like we have the "blueprints" for an anti-gravity devices and we just need the "materials",

:D

i am right brained left hander. I use more intuition and illogical irrational thinking. It works for me. My intuition tells me LENR, antigravity and faster than light are possible. I will continue searching for free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation and faster than light systems because my intuition tells me they are possible. I believe Keshe Searl Tomion and other fringe scientists because my intuition tells me once again they could be telling thew truth.

i am right brained left hander. I use more intuition and illogical irrational thinking.

You might want to try using both sides of your brain together. That may help to cut down on the illogical and irrational thinking. :tu:

You might want to try using both sides of your brain together. That may help to cut down on the illogical and irrational thinking. :tu:

I am what I am. I use more intuition. If I feel something feels right in my gut I support it. Rationality and logic is for vulcans. I like my way of thinking thank you. I will keep looking out for free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation, faster than light , LENR advancements, Keshe Searl, Tomion and other fringe sciences. I intend to dedicate my life to that. Fringe science uses more intuition. That is why it appeals to me.

Edited by kumaran

I am what I am. I use more intuition. If I feel something feels right in my gut I support it. Rationality and logic is for vulcans. I like my way of thinking thank you. I will keep looking out for free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation, faster than light , LENR advancements, Keshe Searl, Tomion and other fringe sciences. I intend to dedicate my life to that. Fringe science uses more intuition. That is why it appeals to me.

Scientists use a lot of intuition and gut feeling, that is why they are creative. They do, however, also look critically at the resulting data and they have no problem admitting when they are wrong and thus change direction. It seems that you lack severely in the latter. You have no ability to realize, let alone admit when you are wrong apparently. I am guessing it is because you have no understanding whatsoever of the science involved and simply cannot understand what works and what doesn't. In other words, you seemingly live in a dreamworld you have no key to unlock yourself from.

I wish I was rich and could by a lot of good stuff, but I can also face the reality that I am not and thus do not run out and buy a lot of stuff I cannot afford. Just because I wish to have money does not make it so - by far.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

It dosent matter. LENR is real. So is antigravity.

This quote tells all about your state of mind. You are completely oblivious to facts and what other people tell you. You want something to be real, no matter what the objective reality may be and that is not a healthy approach to this topic specifically and life in general.

NASA supports LENR research.

NASA is looking into aspects of it in case there could be something about it. That doesn't mean that they believe in it or support it.

I support Keshe and Searl and Rossi and Blacklight power.

Yes, we know. You have made that abundantly clear.

Like I said everyone is entitled to their own view.

Yes, agreed. But then you should keep your statements as such and not state "LENR is real" or the like. That is a statement of fact, which is patently wrong.

They must make a decision by researching the topic in an unbiased fashion.

Yes, and most scientists do research in that way to the best of their abilities.

There is free energy suppression.

Complete and utter rubbish. That is something you are making up based on your own dreams not coming true and Keshe not being able to deliver. You have been shown numerous examples on why there is no "free" energy suppression. You have blatantly ignored them all. I think the only thing being suppressed here is your ability to learn and look critically at something - by yourself.

LENR has now been accepted by NASA as the above video shows.

Please point to the specific time in that video where they state that NASA has accepted LENR. Admittedly, I was pretty tired when I watched that video last night, but I didn't hear LENR mentioned at all.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

This quote tells all about your state of mind. You are completely oblivious to facts and what other people tell you. You want something to be real, no matter what the objective reality may be and that is not a healthy approach to this topic specifically and life in general.

NASA is looking into aspects of it in case there could be something about it. That doesn't mean that they believe in it or support it.

Yes, we know. You have made that abundantly clear.

Yes, agreed. But then you should keep your statements as such and not state "LENR is real" or the like. That is a statement of fact, which is patently wrong.

Yes, and most scientists do research in that way to the best of their abilities.

Complete and utter rubbish. That is something you are making up based on your own dreams not coming true and Keshe not being able to deliver. You have been shown numerous examples on why there is no "free" energy suppression. You have blatantly ignored them all. I think the only thing being suppressed here is your ability to learn and look critically at something - by yourself.

Please point to the specific time in that video where they state that NASA has accepted LENR. Admittedly, I was pretty tired when I watched that video last night, but I didn't hear LENR mentioned at all.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You won't get more than the same things he has said over and over. He is living in his fantasy based subjective reality and IMO is afraid to accept what has been shown that refutes his beliefs. It is possible that objective reality scares him so he is staying withing his comfortable cocoon of wilfull ignorance. There may never be anything that brings him into objective reality though we can hope that as years pass with nothing forthcoming, it will finally sink in.

You won't get more than the same things he has said over and over.

Yeah. Lets just say that I am not holding my breath.

He is living in his fantasy based subjective reality and IMO is afraid to accept what has been shown that refutes his beliefs.

That is pretty much a given and has been obvious for quite a while now. I would hate to be in that state.

It is possible that objective reality scares him so he is staying withing his comfortable cocoon of wilfull ignorance.

Again, I think you are right without having the background in behavioral psychology to base it on.

There may never be anything that brings him into objective reality though we can hope that as years pass with nothing forthcoming, it will finally sink in.

I hope that it will happen for him and he will finally learn to accept facts no matter how inconvenient for his system of belief they may be.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yeah. Lets just say that I am not holding my breath.

That is pretty much a given and has been obvious for quite a while now. I would hate to be in that state.

Again, I think you are right without having the background in behavioral psychology to base it on.

I hope that it will happen for him and he will finally learn to accept facts no matter how inconvenient for his system of belief they may be.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I believe in LENR and antigravity, free energy, faster than light travel. I believe in free energy suppression. Things are changing. I will never give up on my search for ways to achieve travel to the stars. Something tells me that Searl Keshe and other fringe scientists working on free energy, LENR and antigravity are real. Mark Tomion was killed so was Eugene Mallove and Arie de Geuss and Stan Meyer. So free energy technology suppression is real.

Edited by kumaran

I believe in LENR and antigravity, free energy, faster than light travel. I believe in free energy suppression.

Believe all you want.

Things are changing. I will never give up on my search for ways to achieve travel to the stars.

Again, go for it, but it would serve you well to apply some critical thinking to what you believe in.

Something tells me that Searl Keshe and other fringe scientists working on free energy, LENR and antigravity are real.

That would be delusional talk. Come back when you have real data.

Mark Tomion was killed so was Eugene Mallove and Arie de Geuss and Stan Meyer. So free energy technology suppression is real.

Sigh. Only in your imaginative mind.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Believe all you want.

Again, go for it, but it would serve you well to apply some critical thinking to what you believe in.

That would be delusional talk. Come back when you have real data.

Sigh. Only in your imaginative mind.

Cheers,

Badeskov

LENR, antigravity, free energy and faster than light travel are real. It is not in my imagination. I will continue to trust my intuition that it is possible. It is a reality. I will continue to research Searl, Keshe, Tomion and other antigravity and faster than light systems. Once I make money I will help fund them.

Edited by kumaran

LENR, antigravity, free energy and faster than light travel are real. It is not in my imagination. I will continue to trust my intuition that it is possible. It is a reality. I will continue to research Searl, Keshe, Tomion and other antigravity and faster than light systems. Once I make money I will help fund them.

Repeat yourself much? We are very much aware of your belief as you can't seem to go two posts without mentioning it.