Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

if Keshe is a scam how come world leaders are going after him and ambassadors are attending his meetings. The meeting in Italy on Decemeber 15th will be attended by members of the press and world scientists.

Which world leaders are after him exactly? And who will attend this meeting and by which account?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Which world leaders are after him exactly? And who will attend this meeting and by which account?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Scientists and mayors of the towns in Italy and people from all over the world go to Keshe. He must have something. He cant be fooling everybody. I believe he is real now.

Suppression of free energy is coming to an end in 2013 with men like Fabio Meroni supporting Keshe and Australian investors funding Searl. Both men will change the face of science.

Edited by kumaran

Arthur C Clarkes three rules here http://www.dailynews.lk/2007/12/15/fea03.asp .

Remember Clarke’s Three Laws:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I run my life based on those laws. Arthur C Clarke believed in new energy. He believed they were real. Just because we dont know how they work dosent mean they dont exist.

Keshe was right. Faster than light speeds are possible. Einstein was wrong here http://abundanthope....elativity.shtml . Antigravity is also possible. Townsend Brown proved it. Keshe is going to prove it. http://www.awitness....d_of_light.html .

Great Scott.

I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making.

Kumuran, I see you have decided to ignore my advice to see a doctor to help you deal with your anxiety issues. I urge you once again to consider getting professional help.

Please do not pollute the boards with nonsense as you have above. That is not about free energy, it is just designed to insult science and get a rise out of it. If these schoolyard games mean something to you, then I think you need help even more than I originally thought.

That is possibly, with exception of one poster, perhaps one of the worst supporting links ever posted on UM. Seriously, you are trying to say Einstein was wrong because he could not fathom the properties of God?

People like that author should not be allowed near any sort of media. They have real mental problems.

Great Scott.

Kumuran, I see you have decided to ignore my advice to see a doctor to help you deal with your anxiety issues. I urge you once again to consider getting professional help.

Please do not pollute the boards with nonsense as you have above. That is not about free energy, it is just designed to insult science and get a rise out of it. If these schoolyard games mean something to you, then I think you need help even more than I originally thought.

That is possibly, with exception of one poster, perhaps one of the worst supporting links ever posted on UM. Seriously, you are trying to say Einstein was wrong because he could not fathom the properties of God?

People like that author should not be allowed near any sort of media. They have real mental problems.

I still believe free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation and faster than light speeds are possible. Just because theory says so dosent mean it is so. Has anyone taken a ship to near light speeds to see if it then goes to faster than light speeds. So Keshes theory and that of other dissident scientists that relativity is wrong could be right. Same thing for antigravity. It is possible. I dont care for the laws of physics. They are man made laws. Keshe and Searl and Tomion could be right. Their spaceships might be operating outside those so called laws. Fabio Meroni believes Keshe and I do too. I also believe Searl and Tomion. Free energy and antigravity exist so the laws must be wrong. Have you ever considered that.

Edited by kumaran

" I dont care for the laws of physics. They are man made laws."

:tsu::w00t:

LOL

• Like 2

Channeler says Keshe for real here http://oth-channeling.com/nederlands/diamantenplaneet.html .

http://translate.google.lk/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://oth-channeling.com/nederlands/diamantenplaneet.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://oth-channeling.com/nederlands/diamantenplaneet.html%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D592&sa=X&ei=p9bFUM39NoWMrgfL84HYCg&ved=0CDEQ7gEwAA .

" This development goes faster than you can imagine. That's why you were so excited. It's all possible and it is no longer under the table. It is well-known. See this as the power of the media. The media is now used by higher powers. And the media on many fronts higher powers can no longer deny not stop. This gentleman is stepping out of anonymity. He had so incognito anonymously to market more quickly. At the same time this gentleman genius. For by bringing out, he signed for his own safety. For many people it is very unsafe that this information comes out. Powers be removed.

This selfless act and thus brings all sorts of powers that manipulate the light. At the same time - believe us, the time is now ripe only because it requires a lot of preparation - the new energy in harmony to the Earth, not so much to come, but that people can make use of these new theories. Because of that tremendous power shifts and before you know it, creates new strongholds and that must and should be avoided. It will be accessible to everyone. The one over the other. And so, new power strongholds occur. That is the greatest advances of this theory.

Also believe herein senior leadership present. And know that it is only a glimpse of what is possible."

Edited by kumaran

I still believe free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation and faster than light speeds are possible.

I can see that, but where has it got you so far? Ranting in forums like a lunatic and threatening to kill yourself if Keshe does not tell you what you want to hear. That's not living Kumuran, hat is existing. Seriously, see a Doctor and get some help with your anxiety. You do worry me. I am genuinely concerned for your health and no matter what you think, I can tell you that your health is more important than Keshe, Rossi and Searle all tied together and folded over. If you do not have your health, what have you got?

Just because theory says so dosent mean it is so.

Well, I am afraid, that yes, it does. That is the point of theory. If you have an alternate theory that can falsify the current one, then everyone would be happy to view it, but no such thing has ever been presented. Right now, no man can explain this better. E=MC2 stands I am afraid, not matter what the nutjobs who think they have outdone Einstein say. Proof is in the pudding, not some recipe that someone claims to have written down somewhere...

Has anyone taken a ship to near light speeds to see if it then goes to faster than light speeds. So Keshes theory and that of other dissident scientists that relativity is wrong could be right.

What in nature moves faster than light? If it is possible than an example must exist. People said we could not go faster than sound, without realising examples both in nature, and man made, abound. The Neutrino claim was rather short lived, as science predicted it would be.

What do you think faster than light speeds is going to do for you Kumuran?

Same thing for antigravity. It is possible.

No, that is just silly, we do not even know how gravity works, and you are trying to create anti gravity. You have to tell me how gravity works before you can defy it.

I dont care for the laws of physics. They are man made laws.

Kumuran, this is your worst statement ever. Major fail.

It is pretty silly mate. The laws are not man made. Man has offered descriptions for that which he has observed, which is not even close to the same thing. Again, you really need to slow down a great deal.

Keshe and Searl and Tomion could be right.

And frogs might wear trilby hats in wonderland.

How many coulda shoulda woulda's are you going to live your life on? You could be hit by a truck tomorrow, and all you did for the last couple years was rant about something which you support even though you are more than probably wrong about. That is what you want to leave as a memory?? Enjoy life kumuran! These thieves are stealing your mind and your life!!!! Seriously, I want to hear you say

"Psyche" I went fishing and did not talke about energy for one whole weekend.

Just two lousy days mate, can I urge you to give it a go?

Their spaceships might be operating outside those so called laws.

We do not make those laws, we simply obey them. This is where you have gone seriously wrong, and how we can see that you are not understanding any of this at all. But I suspect this is where Keshe does most of this work. On the unsuspecting.

Nah, seriously, spaceships? We have not even seen what is on the USB stick, and seriously, that USB story is a pretty stupid one. It would have to be the dumbest way to disseminate information that has been claimed to date. How about you see the tech work before you invest in a spaceship huh?

It actually makes me smirk when I hear about the USB stick. Seriously, it is so stupid that it is funny.

Fabio Meroni believes Keshe and I do too. I also believe Searl and Tomion.

Good for you! I am not even going to ask you those questions again about Searle that you could not answer.

Free energy and antigravity exist so the laws must be wrong.

Where do they exist? In promises?

Have you ever considered that.

Yes, and as you would have seen yourself I have not only considered many of these technologies, but discussed it in depth with you. So I am not sure why you would ask me this.

I am sorry that you seems somewhat offended by my short evaluation of the link you left, but honestly, you cannot expect me to read it and comment politely on it. It is a huge piece of rubbish drivel that is a personal view, and not backed in any place as it suggests. It is pure garbage I am sorry to say, and one of the worst written claims I have ever had the misfortune to lay eyes on. Kumuran, that is not an alternative, and it is not another explanation, that is just absolute rubbish. That much I can promise you. That is why I posted the snippet from the actual page. To demonstrate just what pure nonsense was on the page. I was hoping if you read and understood it, that you would realise what an moron that author actually is. And that is being polite! I am only sorry that you missed that opportunity, and did not understand it.

Now, I might not always be nice, I might not always be supportive, but have I ever said anything untrue to you? In fact, I am far more concerned with your health than I am Keshe. I urge you to please take note of that. If someone on the other side of the planet is worried for you, perhaps it might pay to take note of what they are saying, even if you do not follow any advice.

Good luck with it all.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

The game is locked up. Exploration eventaully leads to weaponization. Knowledge is power.

I would say we are all pretty safe with Keshe then ;)

Edited by psyche101