Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

Founder of Scientology, L Ron Hubbard once said:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

And he was a Science Fiction writer. Now Scientology, a sci fi religion (bad one at that) is worth billions. I think that says it all?

The sooner we rid this planet of people like Hubbard,and Keshe`s types the better we all will be !

:tu:

• Like 1

The sooner we rid this planet of people like Hubbard,and Keshe`s types the better we all will be !

Amen to that. We should put them all in prision. Men like Keshe make my schizophrenia and depression worse.

Edited by kumaran

Yeah, right. If you believe this BS, I would LOVE to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn.

sorry...I don't want a bridge in Brooklyn.... :innocent:

I agree. Nothing he says makes sense. Despite not having any success the Italian team continues to experiment and a new Bulgarian team is building a prototype. As of yet Keshe says he has not given any of the teams the key which is necessary to operate the reactors. I don't think there is any such key. He is setting himself up as a messiah. Make peace or I wont give you the key. he has no key to give. He is full of it .

Kumaran....I understand your frustration...especially as you got kicked off the KF forum. I was concerned that that would happen

because of your previous slamming and stalking of Keshe. You must see that it was kind of inevitable. But I still think it was a shame.

Not least because you were so good at providing updates and whatnot for this thread. Better than me... :)

The new development of the Peace Treaty and linking it to further disclosure of the technology is definately a twist in the tale...

but I'm thinking that it's because of what Keshe has said previously about the tech being able to be used for bad as well as good...?

Personally I don't expect World Peace to break out any time soon so we will see how all this plays out over time.

Perhaps only the Countries who respond well to the call for Peace will get 'the key'.....?

http://bgforumkeshe.....com/t171-topic

not sure exactly what's going on in the above link because it's in Bulgarian (although it's mostly photographs)

but they must be doing something right as Keshe says this on the forum...

http://forum.keshefo...ulgaria-scintst

We have just received this link from the bg keshe foundation link.

http://bgforumkeshe.....com/t171-topic

Congratulation our Bulgarian scientific group and we wish you all the best.

See you on the 4-6 of May in conferences in your beautiful city of Sofia.

Kumaran....I understand your frustration...especially as you got kicked off the KF forum. I was concerned that that would happen

because of your previous slamming and stalking of Keshe. You must see that it was kind of inevitable. But I still think it was a shame.

Not least because you were so good at providing updates and whatnot for this thread. Better than me... :)

The new development of the Peace Treaty and linking it to further disclosure of the technology is definately a twist in the tale...

but I'm thinking that it's because of what Keshe has said previously about the tech being able to be used for bad as well as good...?

Personally I don't expect World Peace to break out any time soon so we will see how all this plays out over time.

Perhaps only the Countries who respond well to the call for Peace will get 'the key'.....?

There is no key. That is oneo f the techniques of a scam artist. They keep secrets. Mr Marc Millis of NASA says people like Keshe suffer from delusions of grandeur and paranoia. They think of themselves as messiahs. It is a mental sickness. Here is the description of delusions of grandeur here http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/delusions-of-grandeur.html .

Delusions of grandeur

Meaning

A false and exaggerated belief about one's status or importance.

Delusions of grandeur are often considered to be synonymous with megalomania. While the two conditions are somewhat similar, psychiatrists might make the distinction that megalomania - a self-important preoccupation with power and control - isn't necessarily delusional. Fascist dictators like Hitler show clear signs of megalomania, but may not be (in that sense at least) delusional.

Origin

Who the first person to display delusions of grandeur was we are never likely to know. The term itself entered the language in the late 19th century and the first person who is recorded as being publicly accused of the condition was the prominent New York tailor Henry Prouse Cooper.

Mr. Cooper was subject to a judicial enquiry for insanity in 1882, an investigation brought about by his brother Stephen, who was also a business partner. H. P. Cooper made no defence against the charge of insanity, in fact he loudly proclaimed it and insisted on being taken to an asylum - "Take me away at once. Don't you see I am a slave to women and rum!". The 'delusions' that his brother was concerned about included a false claim to have opened a successful department store in Paris and wildly optimistic plans for bizarre property developments in New York. In the course of the enquiry, Mr. Cooper was described as having 'delusions of grandeur'. Despite the evidence (which we might today easily see as being consistent with bipolar disorder and alcoholism), H. P. Cooper was judged sane and went about his business.
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Iran sending a monkey into outer space!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/29/world/meast/iran-monkey-launch/

Hopefully this is a start of manned missions and they can also have a disclosure announcement crossing the cover-up super powers.

The there will be a race to exploit ET propulsion and technology.

If Keshe is a scam he must have hypnotic power to be able to convince thousands of people to join his forum and also to try to replicate his inventions. That is why I think there must be something to this. that it is real. The main reason I got into fringe science was because I want to get off the planet. This is turning out to be an addiction. Help me psyche.

Mate I think most of us want to get off this planet. The world is turning to ****. The US trying to invade and control everyone leading to constant wars, the raping of Earth natural resources, the dumbing down of people worldwide.

It saddens me also. And I deeply believe that science is the only way we are to get out of this mess. We NEED a technology like this to come out and render coal, oil and gas useless.

Maybe then, we will focus on humanity as a whole and start to explore the galaxy together, as a united planet.

I just dont think that Kesche is the guy to discover this technology. Glad that you see our side now though :)

Mate, I canot help it. I have taken quite a liking to kumuran. With most people who run with fringe I tend to get into some heated arguments, but because kumran had some problems to get over, I took it slow, and found, he's a top bloke. I would buy him a beer any day of the week. In fact, I think that whilst the science he dabbles in may not be kosher, I think he is light years in front of people like zoser and noidea. kumuran and I have managed to get frustrated with each other, but it is always a storm in a teacup. It is a passion about technologies, and I cannot blame him one bit for that. He has taken more points on board than I ever expected, and I understand his position. He wants this so bad he can taste it. And I do not blame him, in fact I think that attitude is in a way remarkable, in that he cares about the planet, and the people. That is to be commended. And this is the sort of kindness that can blind a person to charlatans like Keshe and Rossi. These guys are promising to give the world the answer kumran seeks. That makes their job so much easier. They can prey on hope. kumran is not credulous, he is merely hopeful, and perhaps lacking a little experience. And he says so himself, I mean, it's hard to not like someone so humble.

kumran has brought links, he has honourably stuck by his word, and he brought what he could from the keshe forum. From day one, he always stated his technical abilities might let him down, and who can blame anyone for that. We all have to start someplace, and kumran has been honest about his starting point. Just something else I admire about him.

I do not think it is religion to kumran, I think it is his highest hope. And I think he must be a good person inside to worry so deeply about the fate of the planet. I cannot stay mad at kumuran, in fact, whilst my arguments are firm, all I can say about kumuran is that I like him as a person, and as a poster despite having different views. And he listens to what I have to say, and offers good conversation. I cannot ask for more than that from anyone here.

He's OK in my book ;)

I respect this post, and I also respect Kumeran and his opinions. Glad to see he at least came around to his senses a bit regarding the lack of proof.

• Like 1

Mate I think most of us want to get off this planet. The world is turning to ****. The US trying to invade and control everyone leading to constant wars, the raping of Earth natural resources, the dumbing down of people worldwide.

It saddens me also. And I deeply believe that science is the only way we are to get out of this mess. We NEED a technology like this to come out and render coal, oil and gas useless.

Maybe then, we will focus on humanity as a whole and start to explore the galaxy together, as a united planet.

I just dont think that Kesche is the guy to discover this technology. Glad that you see our side now though :)

I respect this post, and I also respect Kumeran and his opinions. Glad to see he at least came around to his senses a bit regarding the lack of proof.

I just wanted it all to be true that i fell for it. I still cant help regretting the fact that it turned out to be a scam. Too bad as some of his ideas like world peace treaty are nice. I actually signed it although I still think he is a scam. I wont buy his books or anything any more as I realise that part of his operation the technology part is a scam and a sham. Feeling a bit depressed as I was really into it when I realised he wouldn't be releasing it until peace is established I knew for sure it was a scam. World peace would be nice though and an eradication of poverty but without the Keshe technology being real I don't think the peace will hold for long. Signed the petition though just for fun.

• Like 1

Kumaran dude,ITs ok we all have to Look at all the possibilities ! But forever this Keshe is a bad Egg ! For sure,not a signal bit of fact based proof has ever been provided. He`s a Scam.

But that means its just time to move on to Plan -B THat being said,Plan-B needs to be a real Whopper of a Plan.

I say we all think about what we can do each and every day to help out in our world. Even if its just a hand to open a door,or read a book,or Give a hug or two ! :tu:

But NEver,NEVER forget to Keep Looking Up !

Hey, have you seen this?

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter

Iran unveils a new home-made combat jet - the single-seat Qaher-313 (Dominant-313) - which officials say can evade radar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21307208

i do hope they haven't pirated Ke$he's technology for Sinister ends. :no:

Hey, have you seen this?

Iran unveils 'stealth' fighter

Iran unveils a new home-made combat jet - the single-seat Qaher-313 (Dominant-313) - which officials say can evade radar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-21307208

i do hope they haven't pirated Ke$he's technology for Sinister ends. :no:

:o

:)

M'Lud...it wouldn't be pirating if it was given to them....

from your link...

Pictures of the jet were released by state television, showing a steely grey jet that Iran's Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi said was built with "advanced materials" and had a very low radar signature.

advanced materials....oooo errrrrrrr.... :unsure2:

cheers for the info

:o

:)

M'Lud...it wouldn't be pirating if it was given to them....

from your link...

advanced materials....oooo errrrrrrr.... :unsure2:

cheers for the info

I dont know if you are hallucinating or something but nowhere does it mention Keshe. I heard the news of the stealth fighter from CNN or Al jazeera. They never mentioned Keshe or any flying saucer. It was an ordinary jet fighter. Keshe is a scam artist with delusions of grandeur.

Crackpot index here http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html .

John Baez

A simple method for rating potentially revolutionary contributions to physics:

1. A -5 point starting credit.
  2. 1 point for every statement that is widely agreed on to be false. Check
  3. 2 points for every statement that is clearly vacuous. Check
  4. 3 points for every statement that is logically inconsistent. Check
  5. 5 points for each such statement that is adhered to despite careful correction. Check
  6. 5 points for using a thought experiment that contradicts the results of a widely accepted real experiment. Check
  7. 5 points for each word in all capital letters (except for those with defective keyboards).
  8. 5 points for each mention of "Einstien", "Hawkins" or "Feynmann". Check
  9. 10 points for each claim that quantum mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  10. 10 points for pointing out that you have gone to school, as if this were evidence of sanity. Check
  11. 10 points for beginning the description of your theory by saying how long you have been working on it. (10 more for emphasizing that you worked on your own.) Check
  12. 10 points for mailing your theory to someone you don't know personally and asking them not to tell anyone else about it, for fear that your ideas will be stolen.
  13. 10 points for offering prize money to anyone who proves and/or finds any flaws in your theory.
  14. 10 points for each new term you invent and use without properly defining it. Check
  15. 10 points for each statement along the lines of "I'm not good at math, but my theory is conceptually right, so all I need is for someone to express it in terms of equations". Check
  16. 10 points for arguing that a current well-established theory is "only a theory", as if this were somehow a point against it. Check
  17. 10 points for arguing that while a current well-established theory predicts phenomena correctly, it doesn't explain "why" they occur, or fails to provide a "mechanism". Check
  18. 10 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Einstein, or claim that special or general relativity are fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  19. 10 points for claiming that your work is on the cutting edge of a "paradigm shift". Check
  20. 20 points for emailing me and complaining about the crackpot index. (E.g., saying that it "suppresses original thinkers" or saying that I misspelled "Einstein" in item 8.)
  21. 20 points for suggesting that you deserve a Nobel prize. Check
  22. 20 points for each favorable comparison of yourself to Newton or claim that classical mechanics is fundamentally misguided (without good evidence). Check
  23. 20 points for every use of science fiction works or myths as if they were fact. Check
  24. 20 points for defending yourself by bringing up (real or imagined) ridicule accorded to your past theories. Check
  25. 20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "The Evans Field Equation" when your name happens to be Evans.) Check
  26. 20 points for talking about how great your theory is, but never actually explaining it. Check
  27. 20 points for each use of the phrase "hidebound reactionary". Check
  28. 20 points for each use of the phrase "self-appointed defender of the orthodoxy".
  29. 30 points for suggesting that a famous figure secretly disbelieved in a theory which he or she publicly supported. (E.g., that Feynman was a closet opponent of special relativity, as deduced by reading between the lines in his freshman physics textbooks.) Check
  30. 30 points for suggesting that Einstein, in his later years, was groping his way towards the ideas you now advocate. Check
  31. 30 points for claiming that your theories were developed by an extraterrestrial civilization (without good evidence). Check
  32. 30 points for allusions to a delay in your work while you spent time in an asylum, or references to the psychiatrist who tried to talk you out of your theory.
  33. 40 points for comparing those who argue against your ideas to Nazis, stormtroopers, or brownshirts. Check
  34. 40 points for claiming that the "scientific establishment" is engaged in a "conspiracy" to prevent your work from gaining its well-deserved fame, or suchlike. Check
  35. 40 points for comparing yourself to Galileo, suggesting that a modern-day Inquisition is hard at work on your case, and so on. Check
  36. 40 points for claiming that when your theory is finally appreciated, present-day science will be seen for the sham it truly is. (30 more points for fantasizing about show trials in which scientists who mocked your theories will be forced to recant.) Check
  37. 50 points for claiming you have a revolutionary theory but giving no concrete testable predictions. Check

Keshe has a very high crackpot score.of 559.

He is a first class crackpot.

• Like 1

I agree. Nothing he says makes sense. Despite not having any success the Italian team continues to experiment and a new Bulgarian team is building a prototype. As of yet Keshe says he has not given any of the teams the key which is necessary to operate the reactors. I don't think there is any such key. He is setting himself up as a messiah. Make peace or I wont give you the key. he has no key to give. He is full of it .

I do not think there ever was a key mate. Lets hope some good comes of this, and someone is inspired enough to actually create something like this, as opposed to lie about it so someone never has to work for a living.

That we will mate, but sometimes we need to go backwards before we can move forward, Keshe is certainly not forward momentum. I hope the backwards bit is coming to an end.

Congratulations to Iran sending a monkey into outer space!

http://www.cnn.com/2...-monkey-launch/

Hopefully this is a start of manned missions and they can also have a disclosure announcement crossing the cover-up super powers.

The there will be a race to exploit ET propulsion and technology.

facebookview-7.jpeg

not sure exactly what's going on in the above link because it's in Bulgarian (although it's mostly photographs)

but they must be doing something right as Keshe says this on the forum...

I cannot understand them, but it's fringe, so it must be good, and worth promoting!!!!!!!!

Good God Bee. That's rather embarrassing dear. You most certainly are a free spirit............... I'll just stop there.......... :innocent:

You agenda is showing dear, sit straight. We can all see it.

Why free energy machines wont work here http://homeenergypro...ices-don-t-work .

WOW!

I am proud of you kumuran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is an excellent and informative link, you really have lifted the bar in here! My goodness, what a great post my friend!!

Entropy - This is the hardest to explain but it is also the most obvious. Basically, everything in the universe wants to go to a state of disorder. Buildings don't build themselves, and when they're built, they fall down. Heat always flows from hot to cold. Everything dies. Everything falls apart. Maybe one day the universe will start collapsing in on itself, time will reverse itself, and this won't be the case. But in the known lifespan of the universe (13.75 billion years) entropy has always (100% of the time) increased. A perpetual motion machine would result in no net disorder, which has never happened in 13.75 billion years. Not a fan of history dictating future, that's fine, how are you going to get past conservation of energy?

Michio Kaku (who graduated first in his Harvard physics class, received his doctorate from Berkeley, and taught at Princeton) addresses perpetual motion machines in chapter 14 of his excellent book Physics of the Impossible. In his book, Kaku breaks down "impossible" into three classes (summarized below):

• Class 1 impossibility - impossible today but do not violate known laws of physics
  • Class 2 impossibility - technologies that sit at the edge of our understanding. If possible, they may be realized thousands or millions of years in the future
  • Class 3 impossibility - technologies that violate the known laws of physics. If possible, these technologies would represent a shift in our understanding of physics

Kaku labels perpetual motion a Class 3 impossibility (teleportation and telepathy are Class 1, time machines are a Class 2). He states in the closing of chapter 14 on perpetual motion:

Because creating a true perpetual motion machine may require us to reevaluate the fundamental laws of physics on a cosmological scale, I would rank perpetual motion machines as a Class III impossibility; that is, either they are truly impossible, or we would need to fundamentally change our understanding of fundamental physics on a cosmological scale in order to make such a machine possible. Dark energy remains one of the greatest unfinished chapters in modern science

Do you understand why I'm referencing this? An expert in theoretical physics labels perpetual motion as 1 of only 2 class 3 impossibilities in all of theoretical physics (the other being precognition).

Finally, I must address a claim that I see all the time regarding free energy devices. Conspiracy theorists claim that the big bad energy companies are suppressing free energy devices because it will destroy their profits. This is complete and utter rubbish. Let me tell you how I would get around this issue if I had stumbled on the greatest discovery in all of history:
  • Chronicle my discovery in exhausting detail. Paper, electronic, pictures, videos, etc. Create hard copies and store them with trusted love ones. Email electronic copies to email addresses I make up on multiple different hosts. Take out multiple safety deposit boxes in many different states/countries and store identical copies of my research in each one.

• Create a company whose purpose is to build and sell my device or power from my device. Make sure to find a good attorney to ensure all legal work is in proper order. Getting a good attorney is critical.

• Go to investors/universities/press and demonstrate my findings. Sell shares of my company if capital is needed. Venture capital guys are pretty good at making money on any kind of idea, there is no need to go to the energy companies.

• Become the richest and most famous person in the world while alleviating many of the world's problems.

Mate, quoting people like Michio Kaku is somewhere that you cannot go wrong. Michio is also a futurist, I think you woiuld very much enjoy anything he has written, and unlike most, he does not naysay much at all, he is quite the optomist, and will freely talk about the possibilities of crossing space, and other life. A great and accomplished man, and good advice from him, even indirectly, above.

Well done mate. If we could vote for a poster of the week, I would vote for your post.

Indeed it was s shame, kumuran was helping us understand the frustrations of the team, and what did he get kicked of for? Donating money? Which he did! Keshe is scum.

Indeed it was s shame, kumuran was helping us understand the frustrations of the team, and what did he get kicked of for? Donating money? Which he did! Keshe is scum.

:rolleyes:

He got kicked off for being the Keshe Foundation Stalker.....and his activities in the past

http://www.keshefoun...scammer-en.html

but he's got you now....LOL at the famous Psyche101 Charm Offensive...

Just to keep the ball rolling.....something from the end of last year...

]Published on 28 Nov 2012[/b]

ICONICON POST- Exclusive Press Conference with Mehran T. Keshe - Keshe Foundation - Florence (Italy) 11-17-12 - Containing important news about new plasma technologies and global geopolitical scenarios.

[media=]

[/media]

The Italians aren't backward at coming forward... :)

and general info for anyone who's interested..

The Keshe Foundation site...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/

And the Keshe Foundation Forum..

http://forum.keshefo...n.org/forum.php

Did you check out Keshes very high crackpot score. The guy is a first class crackpot. I think free energy is a class 3 impossibility. It might be possible but not with todays technology.

Edited by kumaran
  • Like 1

Did you check out Keshes very high crackpot score. The guy is a first class crackpot. I think free energy is a class 3 impossibility. It might be possible but not with todays technology.

I did like that post mate :D You should have seen quite a few likes from me of late. Always good to have a bit if fun and not take it so serious. Mate, that Blue Gen tech I mentioned a while back is pretty interesting, it utilises some of the run of thermal energy to convert and put back into usable energy, but thermal energy is normally lost. There is also a new type of Solar panel being looked at which is like cling wrap. You can use it on your house, your car, windows, anything that sees sun, it is thin, and not very obtrusive, and from what I can tell, even more efficient that the big black panels we are used to. There might be some good developments happening soon, I will let you know as I hear more.

LINK - NASA’s One-hundred Year Plan to Reach the Stars

That’s the hope of NASA’s Ames Research Center and DARPA (the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, who are collaborating on a $1 million dollar study to help us take out next steps into space. Its purpose is to produce a business model that will allow for the development of technologies needed for transporting human beings to another star system.

:rolleyes:

He got kicked off for being the Keshe Foundation Stalker.....and his activities in the past

http://www.keshefoun...scammer-en.html

but he's got you now....LOL at the famous Psyche101 Charm Offensive...

I'm famous?

They let him back in, when he gave them money, and then they kicked him off again. They are accusing him of everything bad in the world, and claim he says he is an ambassador of earth to Aliens. Have you seen him do that here? They even suggest he is a pedophile, and that is why they refuse to let him on forums. Have you seen any such indication? I sincerely hope kumuran is able to afford one day to tear Keshe apart in a court of law for his vile insinuations.

You ought to be embarrassed promoting people like this, really you should. Kumuran was fine when he was giving Keshe money, now that they seem to have bled him, they want no more of him. And have gone this far to stop him spreading that Keshe is not on the level. Sounds a bit like Scientology to me.

Here is another example:

I read somewhere you can treat depressin with you reactors. What about mental illnesses like schizotypal personality disorder. How much will it cost for treatment?

That is straight from your link. Kumuran asked Keshe for help. Someone crying out for help, and they use it to ridicule him. He even gave the name of his disorder. Is that not screaming for help? Well I see right through them. That is low. I thought Keshe was a humanitarian. That sure does not paint such a picture.

We know kumuran had some personal problems, he told us up front. I have made mention of it many times in fact, and kumuran never hid from it. If anything, kumuran is honest, just like we all know, with a few problems, and heck, who can say they are squeaky clean? When he promoted the fringe elements, which got your attention, he gave us his reasons for believing it, and with many links. He supported his reasoning. and even debated it. What more can one ask from a discussion?? That is much better work and effort then 3/4's of the woo woo train that rumbles through here each day!

Unlike Keshe, we did not use this personal information against him. It is like Keshe is trying to push him over the edge. We also know about the suicide threats, one in this very thread if you care to look. Funnily enough, not one of Keshes other claims against him though. That is someone who could use an ear to lend, not one to be fleeced and then dumped. If the mods see fit to let such stand, then I do not see what is wrong with doing our damnedest to be helpful if we can be.

I think that page shows Keshe to be a heartless person with little morals, and most definitely not one who cares for his fellow man. I do not know how all this will wash out, but it seems kumuran is getting the short end of the stick here.

The Italians aren't backward at coming forward... :)

Bah humbug. All talk, no action, I used to be engaged to an Italian girl. Same thing there to.

Edited by psyche101