Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I don't think psyche would want carry vacuum between his ears, neither I would, neither those who have a bit of critical thinking.

Foster Gamble has said he has seen free energy technology and the inventors are being suppressed here http://www.thrivemovement.com/ . He is a well known person. Who are you. A nobody.

Thats staggeringly stupid

I dont basically comprehend the hype on iran, they are not at all in the capacity of even contemplating such things jo, they cant even produce enough gasoline for their daily needs, dont even manage to run a public transportation, instead our american brothers are covertly into this stuff since like 60 years now, there have been numerous cases where UFOs have been sighted flighing around in the US, be realistic and stop just tapping around to just have said some thing.

Foster Gamble has said he has seen free energy technology and the inventors are being suppressed here http://www.thrivemovement.com/ . He is a well known person. Who are you. A nobody.

It doesn't matter who you are, all that matters is what you can show. A small, but rather important point that seem to continuously elude you. That said, I wouldn't trust Mr. Gamble as far as I could throw him, which wouldn't be very far at all.

Cheers,

Badeskov

LENR is real. Keshe and Rossi are real. I dont care how much you try to change my mind. I know you are a pseudoskeptic. You have to be open minded. You have to realise that suppression is ongoing.

Since that is all you apparently can bring to the table, I'll go with science and that tells us that it doesn't work as described by Keshe/Rossi. In fact, it is rather obvious that it doesn't work if you had even an inkling of knowledge about science in general and physics in particular.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thats staggeringly stupid

I dont basically comprehend the hype on iran, they are not at all in the capacity of even contemplating such things jo, they cant even produce enough gasoline for their daily needs, dont even manage to run a public transportation, instead our american brothers are covertly into this stuff since like 60 years now, there have been numerous cases where UFOs have been sighted flighing around in the US, be realistic and stop just tapping around to just have said some thing.

Sorry, but I think I missed the point of your post. Are you tying anti-gravity and UFO sightings together?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Rossi and keshe are both honest men. Nuclear reactions need not produce radioactive waste. LENR is unique that way. Searl is also a genuine person. I believe him. All LENR researchers say they dont produce radioactive waste. That is the beauty of such systems.

Read it again. We are not talking about radioactive waste but radioactive materials. You know, the materials needed for a nuclear reaction. According to Rossi, they use no radioactive materials and without them you can not have a nuclear reaction and therefore you can not have a LENR. Since it can't be a LENR then Rossi has lied and that surely doesn't make him honest.

Sorry, but I think I missed the point of your post. Are you tying anti-gravity and UFO sightings together?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Blacklight power has proven their technology and validated it. Good news indeed here http://www.blacklightpower.com/technology/validation-reports/'>http://www.blacklightpower.com/technology/validation-reports/ , http://www.blacklightpower.com/ . They were also called a scam at one time. Today they have been validated. Be patient. Keshe will also be proven. So will Rossi and Searl. LENR and antigravity are real.

Read it again. We are not talking about radioactive waste but radioactive materials. You know, the materials needed for a nuclear reaction. According to Rossi, they use no radioactive materials and without them you can not have a nuclear reaction and therefore you can not have a LENR. Since it can't be a LENR then Rossi has lied and that surely doesn't make him honest.

Hydrogen is sufficient for nuclear fusion. You dont need radioactive materials. LENR and Rossi are both real. So is Blacklight power.

Edited by kumaran

Blacklight power has proven their technology and validated it. Good news indeed here http://www.blackligh...dation-reports/ , http://www.blacklightpower.com/ . They were also called a scam at one time. Today they have been validated. Be patient. Keshe will also be proven. So will Rossi and Searl. LENR and antigravity are real.

An elaborate scam, but a scam nonetheless. Contrary to what you think, they have not demonstrated their technology in any scientifically viable venue. They have put out a lot of claims and published some in non-peer reviewed publications. But that is what it amounts to. In fact, if you look at the math behind their claims, it does not tell the same story as they do.

Cheers,

Badeskov

An elaborate scam, but a scam nonetheless. Contrary to what you think, they have not demonstrated their technology in any scientifically viable venue. They have put out a lot of claims and published some in non-peer reviewed publications. But that is what it amounts to. In fact, if you look at the math behind their claims, it does not tell the same story as they do.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Countless scientists have checked out the claims and have approved it. If you check out these validation reports here http://www.blackligh...dation-reports/ you will see they have been validated. Typical pseudoskeptic response. I trust Blacklight power and the scientists supporting it . Like I said mainstream science is just not ever going to acept these technologies even if it is proven beyond doubt. I support fringe scientists like Searl Keshe and Rossi and Randall Mills and others. I follow their work. This is not a scam.

Edited by kumaran

Countless scientists have checked out the claims and have approved it. If you check out these validation reports here http://www.blackligh...dation-reports/ you will see they have been validated. Typical pseudoskeptic response. I trust Blacklight power and the scientists supporting it . Like I said mainstream science is just not ever going to acept these technologies even if it is proven beyond doubt. I support fringe scientists like Searl Keshe and Rossi and Randall Mills and others. I follow their work. This is not a scam.

First of all, it is not countless scientists. It is a small number comprised in 6 small reports. Secondly, none of said scientists have verified operation, merely parts thereof and more specifically, none have verified neither the theory (CQM) nor that they actually produce excess power output. I looked at those reports and they essentially mean nothing (they are the typical fluffy reports for raising funds). To reiterate, all that matters is hard data. And that they have not produced.

Cheers,

Badeskov

First of all, it is not countless scientists. It is a small number comprised in 6 small reports. Secondly, none of said scientists have verified operation, merely parts thereof and more specifically, none have verified neither the theory (CQM) nor that they actually produce excess power output. I looked at those reports and they essentially mean nothing (they are the typical fluffy reports for raising funds). To reiterate, all that matters is hard data. And that they have not produced.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Nevertheless i support Blacklight power. They have something and so does Keshe, Searl and other fringe scientists. Just because the outdated laws of physics cant explain what they are saying dosent mean it is not possible.

Me thinks that this thread is about to self-destruct ? :clap:

Me thinks that this thread is about to self-destruct ? :clap:

Methinks this thread self-destructed a long time ago - it just hasn't realized it itself yet :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Methinks this thread self-destructed a long time ago - it just hasn't realized it itself yet :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

You better plan that trip to Texas Bade`s Were all going to Hit the Space ship Trail in the winter ! Out to Roswell,then over to the Space port for a Tour. I know we can hook you up wit,a Job with Sir Branson`s Guys !

And Texas B.B.Q till you Pop ! :tu:

Nevertheless i support Blacklight power. They have something and so does Keshe, Searl and other fringe scientists. Just because the outdated laws of physics cant explain what they are saying dosent mean it is not possible.

You don't even understand the physics, the mere fact that you are calling certain laws of physics for outdated is pretty telling. Especially when asked you don't even know about them.

You could have a look at this paper giving the following conclusion:

In this paper, we have considered the theoretical foundations of the hydrino hypothesis, both within the theoretical framework of CQM, in which hydrinos were originally suggested, and within standard quantum mechanics. We found that CQM is inconsistent and has several serious deficiencies. Amongst these are the failure to reproduce the energy levels of the excited states of the hydrogen atom, and the absence of Lorentz invariance. Most importantly, we found that CQM does not predict the existence of hydrino states! Also, standard quantum mechanics cannot encompass hydrino states, with the properties currently attributed to them. Hence there remains no theoretical support of the hydrino hypothesis. This strongly suggests that the experimental evidence put forward in favour of the existence of hydrinos should be reconsidered for interpretation in terms of conventional physics. This reconsideration of the experimental data is beyond the scope of the current paper. Also, to understand properly the experimental results presented by Mills

et al

, it would be helpful if these were independently reproduced by some other experimental groups.

But I doubt you will even read the quoted, let alone click the link (you wouldn't understand it anyways, it is rather technical and that has proven not to be one of your stronger traits). You could also look at this link:

But... not one of these miraculous substances has ever been observed before. We work with silicon all the time - but we've never seen the magic silicon hydrino compound. And he's never been willing to actually show anyone any of these miracle substances.

He claims that he doesn't show it because he's protecting his intellectual property. But that's silly. If hydrinos existed, then just telling us that these compounds exist and have interesting properties should be enough for other labs to go ahead and experiment with producing them. But no one has. Whether he shows the supposed miracle compounds or not doesn't change anyone else's ability to produce those. Even if he's keeping his magic hydrino factory secret, so that no one else has access to hydrinos, by telling us that these compounds exist, he's given away the secret. He's not protecting anything anymore: by publically talking about these things, he's given up his right to patent the substances. It's true that he still hasn't given up the rights to the process of producing them - but publicly demonstrating these alleged miracle substances wouldn't take away any legal rights that he hasn't already given up. So, why doesn't he show them to you?

Because they don't exist.

But you probably wouldn't like to look at that link either, even if it is a lot less technical compared to the previous one.

So, you go ahead and praise Keshe, Rossi, Mills and whatever other fringe crackpots you stumble over, but just know that if you decide to praise them on a public forum like UM, other posters will critique what you post and call it for what it is.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You better plan that trip to Texas Bade`s Were all going to Hit the Space ship Trail in the winter ! Out to Roswell,then over to the Space port for a Tour. I know we can hook you up wit,a Job with Sir Branson`s Guys !

And Texas B.B.Q till you Pop ! :tu:

Ah yes, I'd better start planning that Lone Star State trip, Big D. :P Can't wait to taste your BBQ!!!

Cheers,

Badeskov

LENR is real. Keshe and Rossi are real.

LENR the postulation is real, Keshe is real, Rossi is real, but none of that means LENR works.

I dont care how much you try to change my mind.

I don't care at all if you change your mind or not, you could marry Rossi and Keshe in some bizarre ceremony tomorrow for all I care, but when you lie about physics and assist that which I find dishonest and illogical, I will speak up. That is the point of a discussion forum Kumuran.

I know you are a pseudoskeptic.

I beg your pardon, that is rude, I am not, I am a skeptic thank you very much. I m going to expose Rossi and Keshe whenever they are thrust in my face. My debate is with the physics of the claims, what is with the personal attack Kumuran? I expected better from you.

You have to be open minded.

If I was not open minded, I would not have spoken with you in the first place or pursued the patents Keshe has up, which as we can see are nonsense. Evidence speaks for itself Kumuran. A pseudo skeptic would not have given you the links and long explanations that I have offered to yourself.

You have to realise that suppression is ongoing.

No, that is where I am calling you out kumuran. This is a lie. This was your big mistake and it showed you were not on the level at any one time. When are you going to put Stan Meyers patent together to prove this claim? This claim is the biggest red flag that someone is trying to divert your attention. Keshe has patents registered. How is that suppression?

• Like 1

Who is Foster Gamble? Read on.

Link 1 - Thrive, Zeitgeist and the Illusion of Conspiracy Activism

Clicking the “Solutions” tab on the Thrive website unleashes a dizzying avalanche of propaganda. The vast majority of it is right-wing libertarian propaganda, such as the “Liberty” page which assaults the reader with political diatribes studded with quotes from libertarian deities like Stefan Molyneux, Ron Paul and Ayn Rand. Although Thrive’s political agenda is a serious issue, we and others have dealt with it before. The key message is “vote for libertarians,” and thus we’ll leave the film’s political advocacy at that.

Link 2 - Who Is Foster Gamble?

Foster Gamble, the producer of "Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?", claims he spent his entire life trying to figure out what has caused the staggering agony and deprivation on planet earth. That is a blatant lie. Foster Gamble knows the cause. He has known the cause his entire life...because his filthy rich, consciencless family helped cause the staggering agony and deprivation on planet earth.

So who is Foster Gamble and where did he get the big money to produce "Thrive"? Does the name "Gamble" ring a bell? How about the name Proctor & Gamble? For those who have never heard of Proctor & Gamble, it is a Fortune 500 American multinational corporation. It is one of the world's biggest, most toxic corporate polluters on the face of the earth with an annual turnover of over $68 billion. Is Foster Gamble any relation to Proctor and Gamble? You betcha!

Foster Gamble, the creator/host/co-writer/producer of "Thrive" is an heir and direct descendent of James Gamble of Procter and Gamble. This privileged movie producer was a Princeton frat boy and his partner is a former journalist for Newsweek International which merged with The Daily Beast in November 2010.

Link 3 - Thrive the Movie, Don't fall for it

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

This is the movie poster Ad for Foster Gamble's timely 11/11/11 movie. See any red flags? How about the obvious numerology and illuminati symbolism?

The movie poster shows the Satanic all-seeing-eye symbol which is typically conveyed by covering up one eye. There is a serpent (cobra) image reflected over the iris of the eye. The partially hidden hand gestures symbolize the number "666".

This movie IS NOT waking up the world. It is tricking the world into believing that it is being awakened when, in reality, it is being hypnotized into an even deeper sleep.

PROCTOR AND GAMBLE CRUELTY

P&G has admitted using guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, rats and mice in their ‘laboratory research’, as well as cats and dogs in food experiments.

Investigations reveal P&G’s ongoing involvement in painful, torturous and lethal animal tests to get its new products on the market.

P&G has been lobbying governments to block bans on animal testing for cosmetics and household product ingredients.

THRIVING ON DIRTY MONEY

Does Foster Gamble, heir to the Proctor and Gamble fortune, know that P&G does hundreds of millions of dollars of business with the Pentagon and is one of the top contractors for the U.S War Dept.? Does he know that P&G did business with Nazi Germany's Third Reich? Of course he does.

Does Foster Gamble know that P&G distributes Genetically Modified contaminated food and that they produced the controversial fat substitute olestra, marketed under the name Olean (a synthetic combination of fatty acids and sugar bound together in molecules too large for the human body to absorb or digest). Of course he does.

Does Foster Gamble know that P&G is the maker of water-contaminating Tide detergent, fluoride-contaminated Crest toothpaste and landfill-destroying Pampers? Does he know that P&G is assaulting Planet Earth's environment worldwide? P&G's one-use disposable diapers contributes to 2% of the solid waste diverted to landfills. It takes 500 years for P&G disposable diapers to decompose in a plastic garbage bag buried in a landfill. Of course he knows.

Why isn't Foster Gamble, a self professed "save-the-planet" environmentalist, making a movie about boycotting Proctor and Gamble? That's what his THRIVE movie should be all about.

This is turning out to be a parade of fringies....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: and no, fringie is by no means a positive denotation.

Edited by badeskov

You could not have that more incorrect, it does matter if the paws of physics refute the result, it matters a great deal. In fact, it means the claims are lies. It is that simple. Oxygen has been around for billions of years, is that outdated?

Keshe and Rossi do have something, a scam that prey upon hope, Searl has something, blind followers that will wait year after year in hope of some result, and black light power? Good thing you believe in them, because few others do after they failed every independent test BLP has attempted.

Why do you support fringe scientists over mainstream when mainstream scientists are the only ones who have brought us any relief at all from oil dependancy to date?

This is turning out to be a parade of fringies....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: and no, fringie is by no means a positive denotation.

It is rather, I am wondering where the heck is Stanton?

You could not have that more incorrect, it does matter if the paws of physics refute the result, it matters a great deal. In fact, it means the claims are lies. It is that simple. Oxygen has been around for billions of years, is that outdated?

Keshe and Rossi do have something, a scam that prey upon hope, Searl has something, blind followers that will wait year after year in hope of some result, and black light power? Good thing you believe in them, because few others do after they failed every independent test BLP has attempted.

Why do you support fringe scientists over mainstream when mainstream scientists are the only ones who have brought us any relief at all from oil dependancy to date?

Nevertheless I support fringe scientists. i support keshe Searl, Blacklight power and Rossi and all of them. There is true suppression going on. Foster Gamble is no longer connected to Foster & Gamble. He is trying to make a difference. I believe in libertarian philosophy so I support fringe science.

Nevertheless I support fringe scientists. i support keshe Searl, Blacklight power and Rossi and all of them. There is true suppression going on. Foster Gamble is no longer connected to Foster & Gamble. He is trying to make a difference. I believe in libertarian philosophy so I support fringe science.

It does not bother you that a contingent of them logically must be scammers?

[...] There is true suppression going on. [...]

So why wind, solar, hydro, etc are not suppressed then, huh?

BTW, with LENR you will have to buy Nickel (either powder, either in other form), and that will cost you, or do you expect to get it for free, huh?

• Like 1