Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

I don't have the time or the will to read through all 97 pages. I have already found a big fundamental floor with the "Iran is building flying saucers".

Put the energy source aside one minute.

The USA, Russia and UK experimented with saucer shaped craft in the late 1940's and early 1950's using conventional propulsion. All of them dropped their projects because of the same reason. A saucer/disc shape makes a lousy aircraft. It is not aerodynamically efficient in the air and practically impossible to fly.

So why does any new revolutionary power source have to go in a saucer? Why not in a conventional aerodynamic shape? I suppose an anti-gravity lift doesn't require wings for lift, but surely it will still suffer drag. Why not build something that will cut through the air rather than fight it.

If we really wanted too we could build saucers today using nuclear propulsion. It was tested and worked on a B29 which would have stayed in the sky for weeks without refueling. Again it was dropped as the reactors needed too much shielding and would have caused devastation if they crashed.

Going back to Keshe and his power source claims. If this is true and the Iranians are using it then why on Earth are they so hell bent on Nuclear technology.

USA has a secret saucer antigravity program. It is being hidden from the public. Steven Greers disclosure project showed several military insiders revealing the truth about USA black programs. Ben Rich of Lockheed Martin said USA has the means to take ET home. He even said there are secret technologies that will take us to the stars but they are hidden from the public.l Keshe is only one of several civilians who have built such UFOs. Men like Otis Carr, John Searl and so on also built antigravity saucers. They too were suppressed by the secret government.

Edited by kumaran

Going back to Keshe and his power source claims. If this is true and the Iranians are using it then why on Earth are they so hell bent on Nuclear technology.

come on, you know the answer: it's a smoke screen to hide that precious super technology! :D

USA has a secret saucer antigravity program. It is being hidden from the public. Steven Greers disclosure project showed several military insiders revealing the truth about USA black programs. Ben Rich of Lockheed Martin said USA has the means to take ET home. He even said there are secret technologies that will take us to the stars but they are hidden from the public.l Keshe is only one of several civilians who have built such UFOs. Men like Otis Carr, John Searl and so on also built antigravity saucers. They too were suppressed by the secret government.

I have seen Searl demonstrate first hand his claimed technology in the 1970s; for anti-gravity read conventional lift by ducted fan - the same as the failed Avrocar.

Keshes teaching program will include live videos of device here http://forum.keshefo...made-laboratory . Keshe says

"We will start showing of the reactors and systems on lab condition in the first weeks of the this year; we are waiting for webmaster to put things in order for live presentations from the lab.

From this point on everything will put across directly.

You can ask questions during the lab tests too. "

First week gone. Do we have promised?

I don't have the time or the will to read through all 97 pages. I have already found a big fundamental floor with the "Iran is building flying saucers".

Put the energy source aside one minute.

The USA, Russia and UK experimented with saucer shaped craft in the late 1940's and early 1950's using conventional propulsion. All of them dropped their projects because of the same reason. A saucer/disc shape makes a lousy aircraft. It is not aerodynamically efficient in the air and practically impossible to fly.

So why does any new revolutionary power source have to go in a saucer? Why not in a conventional aerodynamic shape? I suppose an anti-gravity lift doesn't require wings for lift, but surely it will still suffer drag. Why not build something that will cut through the air rather than fight it.

If we really wanted too we could build saucers today using nuclear propulsion. It was tested and worked on a B29 which would have stayed in the sky for weeks without refueling. Again it was dropped as the reactors needed too much shielding and would have caused devastation if they crashed.

there might, I suppose, be a practical reason fro a disc shape with some kind of antigravity or magnetic or electrostatic propulsion, perhaps, just talking hypothetically; perhaps the shape might be important in generating the field or something. Obviously, a flying Saucer wouldn't rely on aerodynamic lift, in fact an electrostatic field might perhaps repel air molecules so it might be flying in a kind of bubble of vacuum. Talking hypothetically, of course.

For introducing a revolutionary technology. Even his health technology is listed under natural cures association of Belgium. Naturopathica.

I beg your pardon? Keshe did not discover plant stem cells (iPS) he just markets a claim about them on his product. Kyoto University biologist Shinya Yamanaka received a Nobel Prize for this discovery in 2006. Not Keshe.

No offence, but I really frown on naturopathic medicines. People have died because they insisted on administering "natural solutions" as opposed to "harsh drugs". But drugs work, plants don't. This is where such nonsense starts to become dangerous, and the law should step in.

All I have ever seen natural medicines do is fail. Anti Ageing is a easy scam. Near every female on the planet seeks it. Not hard to sell that scam, it is the stuff dreams are made of.

If ever I thought this was a scam, I am now completely convinced.

Sorry to keep on, but is this award from any institution or is Keshe giving himself this award? Should he not demonstrate that it works before someone gives hi an award? By the day he is less trustworthy.

30 euros? To see a presentation? Are you serious? People are paying to go to an award ceremony for Keshe? Honestly, how is that not a direct rip off?

I was actually toying with the idea of moving to Belguim at one stage, Glad I did not. The people seem amazingly stupid if what you say above is true. Not sure how they remember to tie their shoelaces from one day to the next if they give awards for technology they have never seen, but been told much about.

Mainstream science regularly ignores anomalous results here http://www.s8int.com/bigbang.html . The laws of physics are like a religion and however much evidence is provided it will always be rejected. http://www.world-mys...om/sci_supr.htm

Kumuran, please try to understand that which you are deriding without reason. You are wrong, sorry, no other way to put it, but you could not be more wrong. What you have offered as the "truth" is most certainly without doubt, a big fat lie. You should not support people like this. If you really want free energy, you should support honest people, not liars. From your first link:

In true science, theory always surrenders to the primacy of evidence. If observations are made that, after careful verification and theoretical analysis, are found to be inconsistent with a theory, than that theory has to go - no matter how aesthetically pleasing it is, or how prestigious its supporters are, or how many billions of dollars a certain industry has bet on it.

But in current mainstream science, the opposite occurs with disturbing regularity.

Lie lie lie. Big fat lie. Main stream science has a process of peer review. This is specifically to make sure that above LIE does not happen, ever. You have posted a link to a lie kumuran, no more.

One thing you seem to struggle with are the laws of physics. You seem to think man has something to do with it. Not even remotely the case kumuran. Man has only observed the laws, and then wrote them down. The man who observed the law got his name on it, like when someone discovers a comet or asteroid, and it is named after them. That is all. Man has no say whatsoever in these laws, they happen every day if we were here or not. When you say laws a like a religion, that is like saying the sun does not exist, people pretend it does, it's the same ting, and it makes no sense whatsoever. I urge you to stop saying this because we got along OK, and I am tired of seeing you look the fool. And sorry kumuran, but every time you protest the laws of physics, you do indeed look very, very foolish. For your own sake, please learn something about that which you say is no good.

Now to the second link, mate you should be ashamed to have posted that. It is a disgusting display of willfull ignorance. What is criminal (and I do indeed believe a law should exists that says if these people should be locked up and away from society) is the people are putting this in the public arena, and sating it is true. It is most certainly not.

From that second, awful link full of outright lies:

The Suppression of Inconvenient Facts in Physics

© Rochus Boerner 2003 This article may be freely distributed as long as it is unchanged and this notice remains.

"Textbooks present science as a noble search for truth, in which progress depends on questioning established ideas. But for many scientists, this is a cruel myth. They know from bitter experience that disagreeing with the dominant view is dangerous - especially when that view is backed by powerful interest groups. Call it suppression of intellectual dissent. The usual pattern is that someone does research or speaks out in a way that threatens a powerful interest group, typically a government, industry or professional body. As a result, representatives of that group attack the critic's ideas or the critic personally-by censoring writing, blocking publications, denying appointments or promotions, withdrawing research grants, taking legal actions, harassing, blacklisting, spreading rumors."

Honestly, I am embarrassed that a member of our species wrote this. This is some of the worst manipulative lying claptrap on the net. This is why so many HATE free energy, because people lie through their teeth, just like the above, and some are willing to believe this garbage. They do not have the right to spread lies IMHO. All this sort of lying can do is get you a bad name amongst people who really do know what is going on.

You know if it was at all true, Doctors would not even wash their hands today. Many individual have fought science and won, because the truth was on their side. The places you are hanging out in are the botton of the human race barrel. Science has been challenged before, science has lost before, and science is good with that, because science os the pursuit of knowledge, not a repository of it.

I really hope you have a good look at this one day, and try to research what you read. Anyone can sell dreams, fullfilling them, now that's another matter.

World leaders are going after him? Doesn't he send USB sticks, unsolicited, to every single embassy, and, so as not to appear rude, they say in return "Oh, thank you, i shall see that Mr. President gets it. I'm sure he will be most interested"?

LOL, I think we know exactly what sort of "academics" will attend. No Doubt the esteemed Stephen Greer and his mate, Roger Lier :w00t::lol:

What a joke.

no he doesn't....that's not how it's done..... :)

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2478

http://www.keshefoun....php?f=2&t=2513

2 links to the title page of a forum?

Yep, that's a very Keshe answer. I have the information, it's in here someplace.................

Dang it, my dog ate my homework again.

Suppression of free energy and antigravity devices have been going on since the 19th century starting with John Keeley , then to Nikola Tesla and John Searl and others and then to Keshe today. This is nothing new. But things are changing. The elite bankers cannot keep on controlling forever. Honest politicians like Fabio Meroni who dont work for the bankers will bring this technology forward. Here is a link to Keshe Italian conference here [media=]

[/media] . I advice citizens of all the countries who received the Keshe USB sticks to keep the pressure on their governments to release the technology. If its not real why dont they want to publicly acknowledge receiving the USB sticks .It looks to me more and more like they are covering it up.

NO kumuran.

YOU can go out and build the very simple and cheap design by Searl. You never will because it does not work, and I think deep down, you know this. Prove me wrong and build own, I dare you. Most parts should be procurable at your local rubbish tip. I challenge you to prove Searle right and build the machine. The simple design I already offered. It is very inexpensive, and requires no extensive knowledge. Any 12 year old could build it. Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Do not say Tesla was suppressed again, the Government GAVE him money, and I have proven this to you. To say he is suppressed is just another lie kumuran. Just another lie. Now these jerks have you lying to other people! You should be ashamed to lie to others! Do you not say this is what you oppose? The lies? And you are helping spread them!

The worst part is because I have proven your Tesla claim to be an outright lie already, you have just ignored the truth to help these people lie by saying that lie again. You should be better than that. Everyone should.

If you want to support free energy, do so, but do not lie about it. If you do not know something say so, but do not lie about it. If you want to understand something, ask, but do not lie about it. Everyone here will help you understand whatever you want to about physics, and take time and detail to make sure you understand. I bet you do not get the same offer from Keshe. Is it smart to turn away those who want to help and lie to support a dream?

I know for a fact that the elite suppress free energy and they don't want us to have free energy so they can keep us on this planet and use us for their wars and so on. The secret government is ruled by the banking elite and these people are all criminals who suppress people like Keshe and Searl and anyone who designs free energy. I totally support Keshe and Searl and all free energy and antigravity scientists.

That is not fact, never was. It is another lie kumuran. A lie. That is all you have done for pages and pages now is lie, the links you left are embarrassing. You linked to David Icke. He is not suppressed, he has mental problems. You know that you have too, with your suicide threats to Keshe here, and other places on the Internet if you do not get his "free energy". Did Keshe care one bit if you killed yourself? Not for a second!! And yet like a trained puppet you go forth for him, and lie on his behalf. You should get that sorted out before lying to people with a Doctor, not Keshe.

Build the Searle machine. Prove your words, or you are just another liar claiming to do things he cannot.

Close minded people will always ignore the evidence of the suppression of free energy and antigravity.

Give us evidence, not lies and spin.

Our Orion project back in the early 60's was "The Means To Take ET home". We have had that technology for decades, and it is no secret. The environmental damage it would do, is why that technology is not in use.

The saucer is not built for atmospheric travel. Skookum is right. They tried it in secret, and it failed, tremendously. Ages ago, your information is old hat. People are lying to you, and they have you believing them.

ufofiles-realufos-Image6.jpg

article-2214295-15666D62000005DC-743_634x418.jpg

A Spectacular failure.

This news is all old hat kumuran. Some people have tried to polish it up to make it seem more than it is. Seriously, I cannot believe you would reference Greer. Mickey Mouse would have more credibility on that subject. Greer is bottom of the barrel, and only to be chuckled at, not believed.

Edited by psyche101

The first replication by an Italian team of the Keshe reactor here http://forum.keshefo...by-Italian-team . You will have to become a member of the forum to see the picture of the reactor.

You mean he will not release a picture of the technology he is giving everyone?

Fair go, you just do not try sometimes do you.

Orion project "The Means to take ET home". Looked like ET is stuck. :lol:

Not nesi celery. :D

China and France thumbed their noses at the Nuclear Ban Test Treaty. They could still do it, they do not care when the rest of the world protests them blowing up natural resources for nuclear tests, so I doubt this would deter them if they wanted to attempt Orion. The tests were impressive to watch, although I flinch with each explosion which is quite regular.

I very rarely do this, but it is worth the effort in this instance. Check out the below, a good watch, and some intimate details on the Orion Project.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hds_fiwSqs[/media]

ETA. my post may be confusing, the saucer above in the pic is the Avrocar, Not Orion. Sorry about that.

This one.

Edited by psyche101

Well done show indeed, Food for thought ! See you In Texas MAn !

It is very cool :D I watched it a few weeks ago, they end up heading for a hypothetical planet orbiting Barnards Star in an Orion Ship. Very cool.

Ahh Texas, I will get there, still working on it........ wife is on board, kids are keen. Just need some more dollars now, and here we come :D That piggy bank fills too slowly.......

There are advanced craft developed by the secret breakaway civilisation. Mr Greer documents here [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM&lr=1[/media] . You do not have to pay a cent. The videos are free and these are eminent people who say that free energy and antigravity are suppressed and there exists an elite society that suppresses these technologies and even suppresses UFO sightings. I believe Greers disclosure project. Why does the US government not release its records on UFOs. Any info they release is blacked out. This proves UFOs and free energy and antigravity are known. It is men like Searl and Keshe and Greer who are trying to get it to the common man. I support them whatever you say. Even Keshe is providing his education for free. In a few weeks those who join his website and forum will get to see marvels and videos of levitating objects straight from the lab. No amount of naysaying will deter me from, my course. I will support and promote them because they are honest people.

Edited by kumaran
  • Like 1

There are advanced craft developed by the secret breakaway civilisation. Mr Greer documents here. You do not have to pay a cent. The videos are free and these are eminent people who say that free energy and antigravity are suppressed and there exists an elite society that suppresses these technologies and even suppresses UFO sightings. I believe Greers disclosure project. Why does the US government not release its records on UFOs. Any info they release is blacked out. This proves UFOs and free energy and antigravity are known. It is men like Searl and Keshe and Greer who are trying to get it to the common man. I support them whatever you say. Even Keshe is providing his education for free. In a few weeks those who join his website and forum will get to see marvels and videos of levitating objects straight from the lab. No amount of naysaying will deter me from, my course. I will support and promote them because they are honest people.

kumuran

Mate, I like you. You really seem like a genuine bloke, I find many who make these extraordinary claims here are not genuine at all. Two in particular go out of their way to not understand things. But you are a good guy I think. I said what I did about man made laws because it is true, they are not man made, they are only observed by man. Man has nothing at all to do with laws, we just record them. They happen no matter what. As I said, what you said is just like trying to say the Sun does not exist, and people are covering this all up with a huge flashlight. I am not being extreme, that really is how silly that argument is. I do not like seeing you make a fool out of yourself, you are better than that. The laws of physics belong to physics, not man. We are just the secretaries who write it all down.

Greer lies. Hero Edgar Mitchell was even sucked in by Greer, but even with his outlandish view, he saw Greer for what he was, and refuses to associate with him now. LINK - Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness

They are trying to get at the common man of course. Do you think anyone with brains would give them one brown cent? They want householders, people who worry about paying the bills and getting by, not people who study for a living that can show them to be the liars they are at the drop of a hat. Why do you think they say avoid learning from textbooks, and follow their courses? That alone should have made you close the link immediately! This is not because people who are smart want to surpress them, the average person cannot do that, hell, Dick Smith offered Rossi a million dollars remember? Rossi is a liar too Dick Smith proved it. People do not believe these people because they can read. It really is that simple.

Go ahead and throw you money away. That is your business, and something for your parents to be ashamed of, not me. All I have done is try to shown you what you can see, feel touch, but if you want to discard that an buy a dream and support liars, that is up to you, but once you have your mental problems under control, I feel you might see this garbage for what it is. You are not stupid kumuran, not one bit, but these people are making you look it. That is taking advantage of a fellow human being, and I feel sorry for you, and angry at these liars that have fooled you. They have taken advantage of another yet again, scum of the earth IMHO.

How much detail have the people here gone to in order to help you understand what Keshe is telling you the lie that it is a "man made law" How much support has Keshe given you? He just banned you and let you go of and suicide for him if you wanted! Is that a nice guy you should support? How much information has he given you? How much time? I bet you have bills from him though. None from anyone here though.

I do not think you can see who is really trying to help you here, and honestly, I am sorry for that. I think you deserve more. I am just sorry that this scam has worked so well on you.

Calling Greer "honest" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am sorry to inform you that this is common knowledge. Greer s not fringe, Greer is genuine crackpot.

One day, you will be very ashamed of this support. Mark my words.

• Like 1

The first replication by an Italian team of the Keshe reactor here http://forum.keshefo...by-Italian-team . You will have to become a member of the forum to see the picture of the reactor.

Thanks for the updates Kumaran...from your link above..

Those whom were present in the presentations of the 15_16 of December in Italy remember that we called up on an Italian engineer whom made a copy of the design of the space reactor to appear on the podium and we showed his design of the reactor to the public in the conference.

He has designed a space reactor as he understood from the Keshe Foundation patents and what he has read on the Keshe Foundation forum.

Today from Italian scientists and engineers the team of who work with this gentleman, we have received the picture of the first prototype built and assembled by them from the patent and information which they had.

The Italians tel us that they will receive their gases in the coming days and will start loading by the end of the week.

Their message as they asked me to put it on this link is "ITALIANS DO IT BETTER".

We are given permission by the team to place the picture of their reactor on the forum as you can see below.

We wish the Italian team all the best in their loading and trials.

They will let us know as they go forward and we will share their information with you.

Now it is time for all to start working together to see this international prototypes works.

We will not interfere , but watch and advise as each group will come up with their flavor of systems.

we'll see how this develops...

:tu:

edit...LOL @ psyche...especially for posting YouTube videos. Does this mean you'll be changing your signiture :lol:

Edited by bee

kumuran

Mate, I like you. You really seem like a genuine bloke, I find many who make these extraordinary claims here are not genuine at all. Two in particular go out of their way to not understand things. But you are a good guy I think. I said what I did about man made laws because it is true, they are not man made, they are only observed by man. Man has nothing at all to do with laws, we just record them. They happen no matter what. As I said, what you said is just like trying to say the Sun does not exist, and people are covering this all up with a huge flashlight. I am not being extreme, that really is how silly that argument is. I do not like seeing you make a fool out of yourself, you are better than that. The laws of physics belong to physics, not man. We are just the secretaries who write it all down.

Greer lies. Hero Edgar Mitchell was even sucked in by Greer, but even with his outlandish view, he saw Greer for what he was, and refuses to associate with him now. LINK - Ed Mitchell Most Unhappy With Greer Using His Name As Disclosure Witness

They are trying to get at the common man of course. Do you think anyone with brains would give them one brown cent? They want householders, people who worry about paying the bills and getting by, not people who study for a living that can show them to be the liars they are at the drop of a hat. Why do you think they say avoid learning from textbooks, and follow their courses? That alone should have made you close the link immediately! This is not because people who are smart want to surpress them, the average person cannot do that, hell, Dick Smith offered Rossi a million dollars remember? Rossi is a liar too Dick Smith proved it. People do not believe these people because they can read. It really is that simple.

Go ahead and throw you money away. That is your business, and something for your parents to be ashamed of, not me. All I have done is try to shown you what you can see, feel touch, but if you want to discard that an buy a dream and support liars, that is up to you, but once you have your mental problems under control, I feel you might see this garbage for what it is. You are not stupid kumuran, not one bit, but these people are making you look it. That is taking advantage of a fellow human being, and I feel sorry for you, and angry at these liars that have fooled you. They have taken advantage of another yet again, scum of the earth IMHO.

How much detail have the people here gone to in order to help you understand what Keshe is telling you the lie that it is a "man made law" How much support has Keshe given you? He just banned you and let you go of and suicide for him if you wanted! Is that a nice guy you should support? How much information has he given you? How much time? I bet you have bills from him though. None from anyone here though.

I do not think you can see who is really trying to help you here, and honestly, I am sorry for that. I think you deserve more. I am just sorry that this scam has worked so well on you.

Calling Greer "honest" shows you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am sorry to inform you that this is common knowledge. Greer s not fringe, Greer is genuine crackpot.

One day, you will be very ashamed of this support. Mark my words.

Whatever you say I wont be changing my support of Keshe. He is a genuine and honest person along with Greer, Searl and the rest. Even if he provides all the proof in the world it will be claimed to be a trick. That is the problem with the world. Join his forum as videos of the reactor are coming soon.

• Like 1

there might, I suppose, be a practical reason fro a disc shape with some kind of antigravity or magnetic or electrostatic propulsion, perhaps, just talking hypothetically; perhaps the shape might be important in generating the field or something. Obviously, a flying Saucer wouldn't rely on aerodynamic lift, in fact an electrostatic field might perhaps repel air molecules so it might be flying in a kind of bubble of vacuum. Talking hypothetically, of course.

of course...M'Lud.... ^_^

This is what Keshe has to say about the basic principles of his space flight technology....using magnetic fields and gravity...

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/space/gravitational-technology/140-gravitational-positioning-spacecrafts-propulsion-systems

Our new technology that replicates the principles by which the gravitational and Magnetic force fields of the planets are created, makes it possible to create force fields in simple nuclear reactors that can be controlled and fine tuned to find their own position in relation to the Earth. These adjustments make the reactor and its craft ascend from or descend towards the planet’s surface.

No one has ever seen wings or jet engines on planet Earth, yet it has been in motion for billions of years around its axis and on its solar path. Using the universal principles that make celestial bodies move in respect to each other, there is no need to have craft with wings to attain lift and motion, as in aircraft and in the latest vehicles designed to put passengers into orbit. In our systems, natural gravitational and Magnetic field forces are deliberately created and controlled in the reactors, to make it move within the solar system and to obtain normal Earth-like conditions inside the craft. These craft make use of the real principles of motion in the universe, which are based on magnetic fields.

and NASA have been having a bash at something similar....

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2000/ast04oct_1/

"The magnetosphere not only shields us from solar radiation but it also acts something like a solar sail," says Dennis Gallagher, a space physicist at the Marshall Space Flight Center. "The solar wind pushes on the magnetosphere constantly, but fortunately Earth is just too massive to blow away."

What might happen, though, if we created a magnetic bubble around something much smaller than the Earth -- like a spacecraft? Could it ride the solar wind from planet to planet? Gallagher and his colleagues think so.

Whatever you say I wont be changing my support of Keshe. He is a genuine and honest person along with Greer, Searl and the rest. Even if he provides all the proof in the world it will be claimed to be a trick. That is the problem with the world. Join his forum as videos of the reactor are coming soon.

No he is not genuine, I do not believe you, and I wont be continuing to swallow his excuses as you are happy to. You have offered to provide understanding, so I would rather not have my name associated with that sham in any way, I ask you to provide information that explains the rubbish being put forth, and you agreed, so I ask you to keep your word. If you can explain how and why this claim is indeed genuine, I will be more than happy to deeply apologise to you for doubting Keshe.

I do feel however, that if you could prove this tech is genuine you would build the Searle machine, you wont attempt it because deep down, you know it's a pile of Horse Hockey.

All I ask is that you keep your word and show us why we should give this nonsense the time of day, and why we, and the laws of nature are wrong. I offered the long replies because the information you gave was wrong, and it makes you look bad. That is the last thing I want, I hope that you get the same from Keshe, I just doubt it.

Good luck with it, but as bmk said, the deadlines come and go, and we see nothing. It's the same old story time and again. I do not know why people keep saying "maybe the next one". As I say, if you can show us where the misunderstanding is I would greatly appreciate it.

You seem a really good guy, I would be happy to buy you a beer any day of the week mate, I honestly feel you are being mislead because you want the world to be a better place and some people are promising to do just that. I truly hope you are right, it just does not look honest at all from where I am at. There are some good technologies under development, I do hope you get your wish, and I expect one day you just might, I just do not think Keshe is where the answers will come from. Everything I know and have learned in life tells me to be wary of Keshe.

• Like 1