Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"We are going to get the Falklands back"

Socio

But its ours not theirs. So will have to fight for it and I hope the USA help us by sending some ships and planes.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Right Wing

• Space Commander Travis

• Mekorig

• keithisco

Argentina had the chance to apologize to the Falkland Islanders this weekend for their violent invasion and occupation, but all you get is rhetoric from it's leaders, the burning of British flags and a thuggish attack on the British embassy, they've certainly shown there true colours and should be ashamed of themselves.

But its ours not theirs. So will have to fight for it and I hope the USA help us by sending some ships and planes.

The USA's Position is 'Neutral' this is why we should have a Navy able to go it alone. in the 1920's and earlier and into the late 1930's we could take on and defeat anyone thanks to our Navy.

Empires of the Future are Empires of the mind, but there is no harm in increasing the Navy to such a level we can go it alone against anyone who poses a threat. not an empire of land, but an empire of the seas.

Edited by stevewinn

"We are going to get the Falklands back" Says Cristina Fernandez, President of Argentina......er..yea, good luck with that cristina.

An election coming up perhaps!

"We are going to get the Falklands back" Says Cristina Fernandez, President of Argentina......er..yea, good luck with that cristina.

An election coming up perhaps!

Legislative election next year, and if she does not get things up, i think she will lost it, loosing her mayority in both chambers of the COngress.

Legislative election next year, and if she does not get things up, i think she will lost it, loosing her mayority in both chambers of the COngress.

If she does lose what are the alternative like, when it comes to the Falklands?

If we nuked one of their cities then told Argentina we would nuke one additional city per day until they left the Falklands Islands I bet they would leave.

Either that or they would go extinct.

Are you old enough to post on these threads?

Some Argentinians burning an effigy of Prince William..

http://www.metro.co....tors_picks=true

It's not a very nice thing to do now is it?!

Yep, not a nice thing to do at all. Now, if they burnt an effigy of Prince Charles and Camilla, well, that would have been different................

Don't know why you Brits get all ruffled up about what De Kirchner says. Apart from the fact it's all a political stunt for popularity but overall, the Argies have no hope in hell in setting foot permanently on the Islands through military intervention. In truth she's trying to get consensus through international diplomacy.

The Falklands never belonged to Argentina. Sorry Cristina, but tough luck. Ain't gonna happen.