Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Raven

Warlords Battlecry I-III

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, I hope this isn't considered spam, but I was wondering about the Warlords games. The Warlords original series is an older series of fantasy RTS (Like Warcraft, Age of Empires) that got some good improving when Warlords: Battlecry came out. I purchased the game, hated it, and stopped playing. Recently I picked it up again and it's one of the most FUN and fantastic RTS games I've played, rivaling the mighty Stronghold. There are 6 races ranging from Undead and Dwarves, a huge magical and combat system, inventories, XP, personal routine of troops, and more. Your hero can take on a profession (custom hero that is!) such as Wizard, and then class from that to be any type of wizard. Personally, I am an Undead Level 8 Necromancer. I'm off to purchase Warlords: Battlecry III today (brand new) and hopefully it has a better netcode. So heres my question, has anyone heard of these games, or play them? 1, 2, and 3 got extremely good ratings from all the big places like PC gamer and such..I would love to play with people. Give me your feedback.

Edited by The Raven

ohhh ive tried playing warcraft....but honestly...is confuses me sooo much lol id love to play it tho it looks good. nice graphics too grin2.gif