Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Naked Air" passengers ready for take off

Althalus

HOUSTON (Reuters) - On Naked-Air, seatbelts aren't the only things coming off once the pilot switches off the sign. Passengers aboard a May 3 chartered flight from Miami to Cancun, Mexico, dubbed "Naked-Air", will be free to drop their pants, shed their bras and underwear and move about the cabin au naturel

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought me some tickets, you know, just so I can visit Cancun Mexico cool.gif

Then realized:

"But those thinking about engaging in monkey business on the trip are warned: 'Inappropriate behaviour is not condoned for this nude flight.' "

So I got a refund, because I really didn't want to see Cancun that much. biggrin.gif

But then I found out:

"the destination is an all-inclusive "Nude Week" vacation at the El Dorado Resort & Spa in Cancun.

Castaways bills Nude Week as the first event of its kind to be held Mexico. Guests at the resort on the Caribbean coast will only have to cover up when they are in the hotel's restaurants and reception areas. The bars are fair game for the naked and the nude.

Among the activities planned for Nude Week are "Caesar's Rampage/Toga night, a special "castaway" night ala Tom Hanks' movie, Karaoke night, PJ night, body painting plus lots more fun themes and games," the website promises."

Then realized, when am I going to get the chance too see Cancun again? No time like the present, right? biggrin.gif