Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favorite love/breakup song?!?!

flowerlove

Hi Everyone,

Well... As the title I wrote up above as you all can see, this is my first time writing my own Topic.

I would have to say, my favorite love/breakup song is...I have a couple of songs to name is Goodbye To You-Michelle Branch which is sad and touching and can relate to someone you like or how you feel or broke up with.

Second, I would have to say Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson! Which has a good beat and how she feels and what she is telling the person in the song and how they have to which I think break up, it is touching and sad and a nice song and if you have ny favorites let me know and write them I'd love to hear!

Just one of each? Sheesh, I got a soundtrack of each, lol. I wouldn't be able to pick just one of each kind :)

artist formerly known as prince ~ when doves cry

Jim croce ~ almost all of his love / separation tunes

:tu:

Probably this one.

Now She's Dead - Demented are Go

Not sure if this is a breakup song or just a "I hate your bloody face" song. Either way, nothing tops No Children by the Mountain Goats.

Unless you want a more cheerful note, then it's Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys.

I have a few:

Break Even - The Script

You Use to Hold Me - Calvin Harris

Raise Your Weapon - Deadmau5

I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace

Needles - Seether

Generally when I dump someone, I'm just angry about it. So I dance :P

Umm...thnk you for all your comments, I appreciate it, I didn't expect to have that many ppl comment on this, lol B)

I decided to fix things up here...favorite love/break up song topic, what is your favorite?!?!

Edited by livexxlaughxxlove

Here ya go Amnesiac. You like the older songs I see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYya-hIus-U&NR=1

thanks! right up my alley. :) i listen to all kinds of music, but definitely have an appreciation for older music. there's just something really endearing about the sincerity and simplicity of music from that period.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a breakup song or just a "I hate your bloody face" song. Either way, nothing tops No Children by the Mountain Goats.

Unless you want a more cheerful note, then it's Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys.

The Mountain Goats and Dropkick Murphys in one post? I love you.

• 1 month later...

--thinking-- ....c:\musicdir

Run selection.exe

Ok

Hmm...favorite lovesong...edwin mccain-i'll be

Favorite breakup song-yellowcard-only one

• 2 weeks later...

My Favorite Love Songs are: My Heart will go on, I Will Always Love You, Be with you, First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, I wanna Love you, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Somebody to Love.