Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zeitgeist the movie (Final Edition)

Juuri

Hey guys,

A friend of mine told me to watch this movie that she found on Youtube. It's called 'ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition - Full Production. What does Christianity, 9/11 and The Federal Reserve all have in common?'

So I watched the movie and was quite facinated, also a bit scared on the thought about the one world goverment.. I was wondering what you guys think of it.

Here are the links, there are 14 parts that shows the whole movie. Tell me what you think of it!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Juuri

• monk 56

• SolarPlexus

• Scott G

Is this the first movie ?

I dont wanna! Those videos got me here to UM lol :blink: . Because i watched it i wanted more answers why things are as they are... Its weird why this kind of videos arent banned in modern world, its thruth propaganda. And yes its abit scary and edgey and maybe abit hard to understand to some people ( i didnt understand anything in previous video of banking and debts, and i understand english very good ). Anyways watch that at your own responsibility :lol: ...its too open...

Is this the first movie ?

I think so but I'm not sure here is the website :http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I dont wanna! Those videos got me here to UM lol :blink: . Because i watched it i wanted more answers why things are as they are... Its weird why this kind of videos arent banned in modern world, its thruth propaganda. And yes its abit scary and edgey and maybe abit hard to understand to some people ( i didnt understand anything in previous video of banking and debts, and i understand english very good ). Anyways watch that at your own responsibility :lol: ...its too open...

Lol same here. I found the banking part a bit confusing since my english isn't so good but I agree with you it is too open XD

Good for you. It has been the wake up call for many many people. All the movies offer different insights into the actuality of events kept below the surface.

I'm reallyb glad it has set you on a quest for knowledge as that is what it is really about. Do not be a consumer, a follower and a spectator... Be a creator, a producer, a leader and an actor. Our rulers are not acting in our interests and have done so very little throughout history so it is finally time for the people to stand up and evolve individually and collectively to a new order independent and alternative to the current state. Zeitgeist is a valuable tool in identifying the practices that have been used to keep us bound, confused and apathetic. Good luck to you. :ph34r:

The first movie opened my eyes too

Good for you. It has been the wake up call for many many people. All the movies offer different insights into the actuality of events kept below the surface.

I'm reallyb glad it has set you on a quest for knowledge as that is what it is really about. Do not be a consumer, a follower and a spectator... Be a creator, a producer, a leader and an actor. Our rulers are not acting in our interests and have done so very little throughout history so it is finally time for the people to stand up and evolve individually and collectively to a new order independent and alternative to the current state. Zeitgeist is a valuable tool in identifying the practices that have been used to keep us bound, confused and apathetic. Good luck to you. :ph34r:

And in your "quest for knowledge" it's important to study all sides of an argument. I'm sure you'd agree with me Slim.

So what are skeptics and those critical of Zeitgeist saying? Here's a sample - you can read it or download it in podcast form.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4196

After all, someone might lable you a "sheeple" if you only took your information from a single source and didn't include all sides in your "quest for knowledge".

Right?

And in your "quest for knowledge" it's important to study all sides of an argument.

Right?

Absolutely. Factual innaccuracies aside, Zeitgeist is a movie that does bring another side to the argument. A side that most people were never aware of. It forces them to begin to question the only side of the argument they know, the one that mainstream media and educational system propogate. Then they start to wonder why?

Good luck on your quest for your truth. Look below the surface and then lower still. Investigate all claims to the best of your ability. And don´t be bullied by others!

And in your "quest for knowledge" it's important to study all sides of an argument. I'm sure you'd agree with me Slim.

So what are skeptics and those critical of Zeitgeist saying? Here's a sample - you can read it or download it in podcast form.

After all, someone might lable you a "sheeple" if you only took your information from a single source and didn't include all sides in your "quest for knowledge".

Right?

Agreed! The arguments in Zeitgeist 1 are extremely onesided but the points are there to be made with cults of the dying gods and Sarapis in particular. It is just way more complex and mysterious than any mainstream scholar would have us believe. There is much the movie does not touch on but it does a decent enough job of raising awareness, you just should not set your watch by any of the information but go and discover for yourself.

The fact is that there have been many heretical groups that have threatened the status quo and this is not accepted unless it is assimilated into the dominant culture. This is syncretism and what Christianity was based upon.

• 6 months later...

Right?

Rafterman, I know that we've clashed in the past, but just this once, I have to admit that that link was really interesting, atleast for the first part concerning religion. However, when it comes to the second part, I'm not impressed by their arguments against Zeitgeist's case, mainly because I've studied 9/11 for years and can easily see that what he's doing there is a game of incredulity; that is, "this can't possibly be true because it goes against my mindset of what must be true". I'll use his very first criticism regarding this part of Zeitgeist to illustrate my point:

General Ahmed was formally the head of the Inter-Services Intelligence in Pakistan[1]. The film alleges that General Ahmed wired $100,000 to Mohammad Atta. I went to try and track this down, but I only found such an accusation listed on other conspiracy sites. I finally found the original source on The Times of India web site[2]. I cannot find any other substantial source on the subject. Due to the fact that it was written by an Indian, I have to doubt the article's truthfulness even more, considering there is a long standing animosity between Indians and Pakistanis. At this time, no Wikipedia articles mention such a transaction except the General Ahmed article[3]. Several conspiracy sites say that the money was given on September 10, 2001. I just have to wonder why someone that is committing suicide the next day would need $100,000. It was also hard to find information on a breakfast between General Ahmad and "government officials". I finally tracked down a few places, nearly all were known tabloids that also said General Ahmed was also Mohammad Atta's bagman, but we already discussed that. It may have taken a while but I did find an article from the Washington Post about such a breakfast taking place[4], but again the claims seem a bit iffy, considering there were absolutely no news sources at the time that report such a breakfast taking place, only within the next year did such accusations surface -- and overall it seems a bit illogical, why would the organizers of the most massive conspiracy to cover up the largest terrorist attack in history, meet for breakfast on the morning before it happened, you would think they would avoid each other.

skeptoid assumes that an article from an "Indian" shouldn't be trusted; note how he strips the fact that it isn't just from an "Indian", it's from an Indian -newspaper-. The only reason he gives for not trusting the article is that India has a long standing animosity with Pakistan and since the author is Indian he'll just state the party line. So does this mean that we should never trust anything that the U.S. has to say about anything it has to say about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda as well? Wait, wait, there are differing views in the U.S. as to countries and Bin Laden's role in 9/11. Perhaps India also isn't as uniform as he would have us believe? But it goes further then this. The India Times article makes certain claims, claims that certain government agencies have never denied. What claims? Let's see:

India helped FBI trace ISI-terrorist links New Delhi: While the Pakistani Inter Services public relations claimed that former ISI Director-General Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after being superseded on Monday, the truth is more shocking. Top sources confirmed here on Tuesday, that the General lost his job because of the "evidence" India produced to show his links to one of the suicide bombers that wrecked the World Trade Centre. The US authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 were wired to WTC hijacker Mohammed Atta from Pakistan by Ahmad Umar Sheikh at the instance of Gen Mahumd.

Senior government sources have confirmed that India contributed significantly to establishing the link between the money transfer and the role played by the dismissed ISI chief. While they did not provide details, they said that Indian inputs, including Sheikh's mobile phone number, helped the FBI in tracing and establishing the link.

A direct link between the ISI and the WTC attack could have enormous repercussions. The US cannot but suspect whether or not there were other senior Pakistani army commanders who were in the know of things. Evidence of a larger conspiracy could shake US confidence in Pakistan's ability to participate in the anti-terrorism coalition.

Indian officials say they are vitally interested in the unravelling of the case since it could link the ISI directly to the hijacking of the Indian Airlines Kathmandu-Delhi flight to Kandahar last December.

Ahmad Umar Sayeed Sheikh is a British national and a London School of Economics graduate who was arrested by the police in Delhi following a bungled 1994 kidnapping of four westerners, including an American citizen.

http://timesofindia....t_id=1454238160

The India Times link is dead, but the source that I got this copy of it isn't: http://www.911myths....nds_the_attacks

I wouldn't be surprised if you've heard of the web site 911myths.com. After all, it's a site that generally supports the official story. And it does its best to do so regarding this piece of information as well. However, there are a -lot- of reports of Ahmad's involvement with Sayeed Sheikh, so much so that even 911myths admits the following at the end of the above article:

"...if we can trust Levy on his conversations with "people in Washington" then at least we do have some confirmation of this story, outside of India. And these tell us that Sheikh was in touch with Mahmoud Ahmad. Whether that in itself proves that any particular action of Sheikh's was "at the instance of Ahmad" is another matter, and as you might expect, that's not a conclusion drawn by Levy's Washington contacts. But if you accept that he spoke to knowledgeable people, and reliably reported what they said, then it does provide a little extra credibility to the background of the Ahmad-Sheikh-Atta story. Although proof, and even consistency between the accounts, still seems a very long way off."

I certainly agree that more investigation is needed. That being said, this piece of evidence is much stronger then your web site suggests.

The guy's case against part 1 of Zeitgeist was because Christian scholars said it wasn't true. :wacko: That is the response of a Christian fanatic, not as his mission statement claims,someone trying to advance science.

The guy's case against part 1 of Zeitgeist was because Christian scholars said it wasn't true. :wacko: That is the response of a Christian fanatic, not as his mission statement claims,someone trying to advance science.

Yeah, I did notice there were some christian undertones there but didn't really pursue it. Well, I admit that religion is not something that I've read about as much as I have 9/11, and I've almost never discussed it with others, so I really don't feel qualified to defend this first part of Zeitgeist as much as I can the second part regarding 9/11.

Several of my friends have watched it and found it most interesting.

I could not make it through more than about 10 minutes. :wacko:

• 7 months later...

I watched it & the 2nd Movie.

It's a real interesting look at the world as it is.

It shows the world as we are.

It shows the world as we can be.

Sadly though, it doesn't show how to get there..

Hi Juuri and members,

Link to first part below:-

[media=]

[/media]

Although it is true that pagan deities have been associated with Sirius Zeitgeist has inaccuracy.

It is not true that all pagan deities are associated with December 25th, let's look at Horus and Osiris, who are said to be born during the EPAGOMENTAL DAYS of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, this is five days added to the 12th month of the calendar, this sounds good until you realize that the Egyptian 12th month was in the Summer as was the start of the year!

http://www.ancienteg....co.uk/nut.html

It was Emperor Aurelian who ruled between 270-275 hoping to unite all different religions that were in the Roman Empire that made 25th December a date that most inaccurate links need to value, please scroll down link to "RELIGIOUS REFORM":-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurelian

Edited by monk 56

In the 380's a Christian woman named Egeria, made a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, and kept a journal, where she noted that Christmas was celebrated on 6th January, Epiphany, from the Greek "to Reveal":-

http://www.aquinasandmore.com/catholic-articles/the-tradition-of-midnight-mass/article/119

I doubt that we will ever know the birthday of Christ as i find even 6th January dubious and open to manipulation by Hermetic Philosophers:-

http://www.hermeticfellowship.org/HFHermeticism.html

The Jews then and now use previous sunset as the start of the day, so i would look at previous sunset on 5th January in Bethlehem. If i was a Wise Man i could follow Sirius from Persia with the method of the Sun setting as Sirius rises to Bethlehem, however i would need to know date of birth before i set out on my journey.

That we don't know year of birth isn't applicable, Sirius rises as Sun sets for many years on 5th January during this era in Bethlehem, only becoming out of synch by precession much later, so don't read anything into the year i picked...it happened every year, astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4079&mode=view

Don't read too much into 6th January as Epiphany date could have been chosen very early on because of the Sirius alignment in Bethlehem!

I seem to have a problem with the "Egeria" link, you can look her up or she is mentioned on link below mentioning that very early on Christmas was celebrated on 6th January in Jerusalem and Bethlehem:-

http://dougalthink.b...candlemass.html

It was Emperor Aurelian that made 25th December a date that all religions in the Roman Empire would use for Deities:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus

Edited by monk 56

i watched it quite some time ago. i found it quite interesting, but i'm a bit skeptical whenever there is a one sided argument for anything. i'll be checking out the other link posted by Rafterman to see what the other side is saying

• 4 weeks later...

My personal opinion is that the film is a tool for TPTB .... it spreads new age beliefs which are luciferian (common knowledge) so fueling the illuminati/masonic adgenda... one world religion and government...but please investigate my claims yourself. If you look at the conception of the new age movement and its channeled beginings I am sure you will come to the same conclusion... the NWO and the New Age movement are one and the same traceable back to the same women/men

heres a film for you .. its always good to get a balanced view on things... its a bit long and can be hard work at times but it has a few gems in there I'm sure you'll appreciate.

Edited by M0TH