Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lizard Man returns to haunt South Carolina

Still Waters

Oh, Im sorry, did i say idiots. I meant to say skeptics. However their aint much difference between the two.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• Flashbelieve

• Rosenrot

• Yellow Jacket

Oh, Im sorry, did i say idiots. I meant to say skeptics. However their aint much difference between the two.

Ya, there " ain't " much difference.All anyone needs to do is read the replies from this skeptic and yours, and they can decide for themselves by this what a definition of a " idiot " could be.

To steer away from the insult match, are you telling me that because you saw this on " cable tv " in the 80's, that you are convinced it is real?Is that how you gather facts?

And why do you think " foreign countries " do not have cable tv?....Can you support this statement with some facts?

No, just because i saw it on tv does not make it real. I just remember when it was on there and i doubt that many people remember. Also if you will open your eyes and read all the forums you will see that people admit not getting the same news in a lot of countrys that we get in the U.S.

moth man beats lizard man

You idiots should check storys from back in 1987-8 before making all your stupid remarks. It was on cable news. Several eye witnesses described this "lizard man" from close encounters, including chaseing a car at 30 miles an hour and pulling the rear bumper off the car. It was on the National News.

Out of all the cryptids out there that might have some validity to them, you choose this one to defend? So you're saying the people in this thread are idiots because they question the credibility of a town who exploits alleged sightings of a 7 foot tall humanoid lizard for tourism? I'll take my chances with being an idiot this time.

I am from SC. I use to go from Columbia down to kingsbay GA all the time when I was stationed there about a year ago. Every two months I would make the trip. There are miles and miles and miles of swamp out there. Its real dark on the roads out there too... Not a good spot to want to break down. Every now and then I would go through Bishopville to get gas, some smokes, and other ****. Sometimes I would stop to grab something to eat and people would always ask me if Iv seen the lizard man. No I have never seen him but the local population has informed me a great deal about him/it/her/himher or whatever. I conceal carry a Glock 21 on me at all times everywhere I go and sometimes/most of the time dump my AR-15 in the trunk of my car with my ready vest packed with six fully loaded mags of 556 ball point and level three plates inserted (medpack and dump bag too) ... Lets just say I am ready for what the world wants to throw at me if need be. I do not fear a lot of **** but I will say that some of the stories the people out there told me would make me think twice about pulling off the side of the road at night and strapping up to go to war.

anyone with a pair of wire cutters and an axe could have done that. im not saying its not real, but it couldve been a hoax. easily.

It is a fact that Reptilians did in fact once existed. The ancient civilizations made statues and figurines resembling reptilian humanoid looking beings.

HA! My car was keyed the night of July 4th, I went outside the next morning to the word "hell" carved into the trunk hood, not once, but twice! $400 later...

Time to make some gator nuggets it seems like.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

• 2 weeks later...

The Lizard Man reminds me of Stephen King's IT

The Lizard Man appeared in the eighties then left

and now sightings are starting up again with similar car damages and noises that no known animal could make a canine could damage the weakest points of a car like scratches and very minor punctures but that would break its canine teeth and an animal would not do that so it has do be something with huge bite force so i believe the lizard man is back

It is a fact that Reptilians did in fact once existed. The ancient civilizations made statues and figurines resembling reptilian humanoid looking beings.

Did lions with human heads and dragons exist too?

• 2 weeks later...

In my village, I heard STORIES FOR snake with human head from the old people swear that they saw with their eyes