Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell debris tested; Not from Earth

I`ll bring the B.B.Q and Dancing Girls !

We have Bee, she can dance I hear :D

It is indeed. As mentioned earlier I could have a sample tested in a couple of days, including shipping, if it was only the material composition I was interested in.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Frankly, I wouldn't trust you to test a rubber band, but that's just my opinion.

As for Kimbler, he's gone radio silent so I can't make much of that one way or the other. It's very hard to say something when nothing is going on--as far as we know.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust you to test a rubber band, but that's just my opinion.

Not only do I I not expect you to, I nowhere claimed to be able to. I simply stated that getting samples tested is a fairly simple process, like getting your tires on your car changed. It is not such a big deal that some UFO proponents make it into being.

As for Kimbler, he's gone radio silent so I can't make much of that one way or the other. It's very hard to say something when nothing is going on--as far as we know.

And it is pretty obvious why nothing is going on, in my honest opinion. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Badeskov

And it is pretty obvious why nothing is going on, in my honest opinion. :rolleyes:

Because he, Kimbler, has been nobbled?.....or was part of a set up designed to dishearten 'believers' and maybe also

(by association) discredit Wade?

Both of which would strengthen the notion that 'ET' craft debris does exist and it's existence is being kept from the public.

Frank Kimbler may have agreed to hold his peace for a while, for what seemed very good reasons, when they were explained to him. This is about more than merely testing something and getting back the results. If those results are ever going to become known and recognized as valid, it will require the cooperation of someone with scientific standing, who can have the results, as a part of his involvement in producing them, published in a peer reviewed, scientific journal.

Edited by bison

Frank Kimbler may have agreed to hold his peace for a while, for what seemed very good reasons, when they were explained to him. This is about more than merely testing something and getting back the results. If those results are ever going to become known and recognized as valid, it will require the cooperation of someone with scientific standing, who can have the results, as a part of his involvement in producing them, published in a peer reviewed, scientific journal.

First of all, that is why you send them to a recognized lab.. They will give you the raw data. That said, a lab does not send their data to a peer reviewed journal, in fact their data are typically under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) for the entities they do testing for.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Because he, Kimbler, has been nobbled?.....or was part of a set up designed to dishearten 'believers' and maybe also

(by association) discredit Wade?

Both of which would strengthen the notion that 'ET' craft debris does exist and it's existence is being kept from the public.

Bee, that does not explain the extended silence. He was allegedly robbed, and said he would make good, instead he went underground. It does not look good for him. It may be disheartening, but to an extent, this stunt was obviously going to happen all along. All we can do is guess at the next stumbling block that drags this out further, What most are downright ignoring is that he does have results from one of the most reputable places on the planet - Bigelow, and they say Mr Kimbler has the top of a beer can. This is not about getting evidence, it is about finding someone, anyone, who can refute Bigelow, and still hold their head up and walk away from the furore without ending their careers by outright lying. That is what is taking the time I suspect, and I have little doubt that Mr Kimbler has heard some fantastic promises that have not come to fruition. My only wonder at this point in time is if this story will die a silent death, or thrash about in throes for years to come surfacing ever 3-6 months.

Remember Wade has been pushing this Barrow for ten years, it simply does not take that long to achieve definite results. Surely you see the fly in that ointment?

Why are the Bigelow results considered not valid? From what I understand, the only reason the further testing is being sought is due to personal suspicions by Mr Kimbler, which I must say seem rather dramatic to me. It has been tested, results have been garnered, continued pursuit is a personal conviction. He had all of the above, and rejected it as it is a mundane answer. Although I would not expect Bigelow to organise a peer review for the top of a beer can.

Here are test results on metal retrieved from the Plains of San Augustine New Mexico...."not of this earth"

Here are test results on metal retrieved from the Plains of San Augustine New Mexico...."not of this earth"

:w00t:

Awesome - from the article

Remote Viewing Results on the San Augustin Artifacts

Despite the fact that Steve Colbern seem to find this an excuse to push his nanotube nonsense I do not feel I need to add to that. Men who stare at Goats?

Edited by psyche101

:w00t:

Awesome - from the article

Remote Viewing Results on the San Augustin Artifacts

Despite the fact that Steve Colbern seem to find this an excuse to push his nanotube nonsense I do not feel I need to add to that. Men who stare at Goats?

I saw that too, but I think I'd rather read the whole thing before just dismissing the whole thing as goofy. That seems like cherry-picking to me. I admit that I know very little about the alleged San Augustin UFO crash and haven't looked into in in any great detail.

I saw that too, but I think I'd rather read the whole thing before just dismissing the whole thing as goofy. That seems like cherry-picking to me. I admit that I know very little about the alleged San Augustin UFO crash and haven't looked into in in any great detail.

The first part before that is written by Steve Colbern.

Case closed. We have now entered the farm.

THe farm has been taken over by all the animals ! Is it better to have two legs or Four legs !

THe farm has been taken over by all the animals ! Is it better to have two legs or Four legs !

2 legs bad? :D

It's interesting, the different ways people interpret a particular situation about which limited information is available. The mere fact that they differ in these interpretations, or assume that their own interpretation has a firmer basis than others can have no real bearing on the outcome of any scientific tests that may be brought to bear on the matter. Neither will impatience.

I am willing to suspend judgement, based on what little is known, and allow the possibility that Frank Kimbler is doing what he said he intended to do. Based on past experience with reportage about scientific research, I am satisfied that the delay here, while irksome, in not unreasonable.

Consider the example of Dr. Michael Malin, who was allowed, by arrangement with NASA, to retain custody of the images from a Mars-orbiting probe for a full year, before releasing them. NASA obviously perceived both the utility and legitimacy of such conditions when they agreed to them, in exchange for Dr. Malin's technical contributions to the Mars mission.

It's so dam funny when you have a video tape of a UFO and they will say oh no that's a weather balloon or a bunch of birds ,yea a bunch of of birds carrying flashlights flying at top speeds ,yea okay . :rofl:

Edited by SkyPredator

It's so dam funny when you have a video tape of a UFO and they will say oh no that's a weather balloon or a bunch of birds [....]

It's so dam funny when you have a video tape of a UFO and they will say oh no that's the alienz...

It's so dam funny when you have a video tape of a UFO and they will say oh no that's a weather balloon or a bunch of birds ,yea a bunch of of birds carrying flashlights flying at top speeds ,yea okay . :rofl:

Actually, in the right atmospheric conditions, a flock of birds can look downright freaky. They look like they're glowing and seem like they are sparkling due to their wings flapping. It took me some time to even realize they were birds.

It's interesting, the different ways people interpret a particular situation about which limited information is available. The mere fact that they differ in these interpretations, or assume that their own interpretation has a firmer basis than others can have no real bearing on the outcome of any scientific tests that may be brought to bear on the matter. Neither will impatience.

I have been predicting this outcome since early in the thread.

I am willing to suspend judgement, based on what little is known, and allow the possibility that Frank Kimbler is doing what he said he intended to do. Based on past experience with reportage about scientific research, I am satisfied that the delay here, while irksome, in not unreasonable.

Hrmmzz, remember this post that you made on the 14th of October?

Some sort of 'checking in' on, say, a monthly basis, at least, seems reasonable, though, given the fact that he initiated, and encouraged the publicity about his discovery. It was his own remarks that set a tentative time frame of 'possibly a few weeks', for the new testing, away back in July.

LINK

Do you not feel this is being exceeded now? Badeskovs personal experience in this field also indicates that the time frame is unreasonable.

Consider the example of Dr. Michael Malin, who was allowed, by arrangement with NASA, to retain custody of the images from a Mars-orbiting probe for a full year, before releasing them. NASA obviously perceived both the utility and legitimacy of such conditions when they agreed to them, in exchange for Dr. Malin's technical contributions to the Mars mission.

As another possibility, do you think perhaps it is possible that Mr Kimbler himself is not too impressed by the over the top sensationalism by the media and might be distancing himself from them? The man seems more reasonable than the tales that tell us about him I have to say. Perhaps he is mindful of becoming another Chuck Wade?

Edited by psyche101

When I made that comment about monthly check-ins, about a month ago, circumstances were somewhat different. Frank Kimbler had been uncommunicative, and had not explained his reasons. He has now, by implication at least, indicated that he is working with someone, presumably a qualified scientist, who recommends a policy of silence.

I don't believe that a scenario of the testing of a commercial or technical product, and how quickly this can be done, applies any longer. Scientific research protocols enter into the picture, which include protection of discoveries made in the laboratory from premature publicity.

There are also probably scientific sensitivities to the sort of dubious, sensationalist atmosphere that can spring up, due to public discussion of a controversial scientific matter. Mr. Kimbler may well now be wishing that this thread and the similar one at the ATS forum would go away. So may his associates.

<snip>

Do you not feel this is being exceeded now? Badeskovs personal experience in this field also indicates that the time frame is unreasonable.

<snip>

It is rather unreasonable in my eyes, unless he forgot to forward the purchase order :rolleyes: E.g., one sample lab is McCrone Associates, Inc. It's not one of the sample labs I personally use, but I know of them and, lo and behold, they even have a link explaining how to submit a sample. From that link:

It is always best to contact a McCrone staff scientist prior to submitting any samples in order that the problem can be discussed, estimates concerning cost and turn-around time can be provided, and the project leader can be prepared to receive the project.

And

Once completed and signed, package the form with your samples and submit it to the address below. In addition to including the completed sample submission form with your samples, you are welcome to send a letter of explanation, and/or e-mail the completed form to your project leader, if known, prior to shipment. To submit DEA Schedule I and Schedule II drugs, please contact the Administrative Assistant to the President of McCrone Associates, Inc. for a DEA-222 form prior to sample shipment.

Samples should be shipped in a manner to ensure their integrity is maintained and limit their degradation.

Please include all of the following in the package containing the samples:

• Samples
  • Completed Sample Submission Form
  • MSDS (all applicable to sample)
  • Purchase Order or Other Payment Means
  • Proper Hazard Labeling & Packaging

And I particularly like this part :P

If the purchase order is not available at the time the samples are shipped, the purchase order should be forwarded as soon as possible to the project leader via fax number 630-887-7417 or e-mail. Please retain a copy of the sample submission form for your records.

This pretty much says it all. If this was a $100k+, 3 month endeavor, having the PO before starting would pretty much be self-explanatory. Without a PO nobody would put it into the (production) line. With something as this, it is much easier. Albeit, needless to say, that even if they do the process, they are not going to send the result before they have the PO in hand ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Badeskov`s it will never sink into some of the grey matter in here !

So I say Lets Drink up ! Cheer`s Its almost the Weekend !

Badeskov`s it will never sink into some of the grey matter in here !

So I say Lets Drink up ! Cheer`s Its almost the Weekend !

Ah yes...looking forward to a nice BBQ and some nice red, albeit whatever BBQ I could concoct would never compare :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Actually, in the right atmospheric conditions, a flock of birds can look downright freaky. They look like they're glowing and seem like they are sparkling due to their wings flapping. It took me some time to even realize they were birds.

I can't figure you out Sweetpumper. Here you are validating a prosaic explanation for certain sightings, and yet you seem at other times to be downright offended by the mere suggestion that some sightings might have prosaic sources. Quite odd.