Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell debris tested; Not from Earth

This is where the problem starts psyche101 ! If we were to test the Roswell debris in the real world there would for one thing have to be real and factual proof of said debris.

Secondly everyone on this planet would fall over laughing when the results come back as just old Pearl Beer cans smushed up into a melted blob !

So to put it all into prespective. One should look first before throwing there heisted empty Beer cans out of your Flying saucers as one flys through the Great Southwest !

Chunk-em-near the Moon ! :wacko:

To be fair, it is not all beer cans.

Some of it is foil buried and burned in a campsite fire, marked with a cross for others to know that fire remains are below. I hear that is a common practice over there.

I still reckon Bee is onto it. We glue all the bits together and see if it flies.

Edited by psyche101

Most sightings can be explained. If you can tell me what the metal sphere(s) are that I (and my brother) have observed zipping around overhead, I'll be happy to listen. I've told the story here plenty of times and it's always a thread killer because there are no answers and nothing to argue with.

I haven't seen you share your UFO account in detail here, is it possible that you shared it long before I came to UM? I suspect that thisis your account though, am I right? Would you add to this account with any other details?

Based on the activity you were involved with at the time (the “John Bro Technique” as described in the link -- creating an “artificial eclipse” by blocking the direct rays of the sun with a cement overhang, exposing only the corona so that one might see UFO activity around it), I offer a very prosaic and boring possible explanation. I have little doubt that this possible explanation won't be accepted, but it certainly appears to fit the bill.

Cheers.

I offer a very prosaic and boring possible explanation. I have little doubt that this possible explanation won't be accepted, but it certainly appears to fit the bill.

Cheers.

It simply wasn't 'spots'. It was a metal ball.

Edit: Also, that would mean both my brother and I later witnessed another (or the same) metallic 'spot' sitting motionless, then shoot straight up into the atomosphere. We never looked directly into the sun, that's not wise. So, no, it doesn't fit the bill in the slightest. I've yet to find anything that does.

Edited by Sweetpumper

To be fair, it is not all beer cans.

Some of it is foil buried and burned in a campsite fire, marked with a cross for others to know that fire remains are below. I hear that is a common practice over there.

I still reckon Bee is onto it. We glue all the bits together and see if it flies.

Yeah thats correct P101,the americian Indians in the Southwest all through the area buried things in the dirt. Its a tradition from wayback.

They even buried a few of the White Invaders up to the neck and would let the ants and vultures eat ones eyeballs out !

See how far we have evolved?

Like the little ET`s we sliced and diced them up in a blink of the eye ! Thats mans way you know !

Look forward to Seeing you so`s we can tour the Great Southwest ! Mesa Verda and Roswell,And Sir Branson`s New Space Port all in a dats drive !

Cheers ! Have a Shrimp on the Barbie and a Cold Brew too !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

Edit: Also, that would mean both my brother and I later witnessed another (or the same) metallic 'spot' sitting motionless, then shoot straight up into the atomosphere. We never looked directly into the sun, that's not wise. So, no, it doesn't fit the bill in the slightest. I've yet to find anything that does.

Hey sweetpumper, how far away were the objects? was there any sound? cheers

Hey sweetpumper, how far away were the objects? was there any sound? cheers

The one my brother and I witnessed looked like a high flying jet, which is what we thought it was and were about to take off our glasses and go inside when it shot up. "What the hell was that?", was his reaction. The one I saw alone started out sitting about where we saw that second one, when it then dropped and zipped by. I probably could've hit it with a rock. I'd say it was about the size of a mini-van. (Zero sound, quiet in the neighborhood at the time).

206500_2339.jpg < pinball. Looked exactly the same.

I've had years to figure out what these things were (or thing) and so far, there's no answer.

Edited by Sweetpumper

The one my brother and I witnessed looked like a high flying jet, which is what we thought it was and were about to take off our glasses and go inside when it shot up. "What the hell was that?", was his reaction. The one I saw alone started out sitting about where we saw that second one, when it then dropped and zipped by. I probably could've hit with a rock. I say it was about the size of a mini-van.

206500_2339.jpg

I've had years to figure out what these thing were and so far, there's no answer.

ok thanks for the answers. I assume no sound then on the one that was close (mini-van).

keep looking and good luck.

ok thanks for the answers. I assume no sound then on the one that was close (mini-van).

keep looking and good luck.

Sorry, I edited my post to answer that.

Sorry, I edited my post to answer that.

no worries mate, thanks, I was quite quick on the draw there. B)

Yeah thats correct P101,the americian Indians in the Southwest all through the area buried things in the dirt. Its a tradition from wayback.

They even buried a few of the White Invaders up to the neck and would let the ants and vultures eat ones eyeballs out !

I wonder if Mr Kimbler has found any past unfortunates.

See how far we have evolved?

:lol: I am ging to leave this one alone....... :D

Like the little ET`s we sliced and diced them up in a blink of the eye ! Thats mans way you know !

Look forward to Seeing you so`s we can tour the Great Southwest ! Mesa Verda and Roswell,And Sir Branson`s New Space Port all in a dats drive !

Cheers ! Have a Shrimp on the Barbie and a Cold Brew too !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

We gotta eat :D I wonder if Aliens eat animals, or if they grow their own meat? We could have quite a cultural exchange baquet. Can't wait to get there, need to get more financials under control. And Christmas just around the corner. Crikey.

The one my brother and I witnessed looked like a high flying jet, which is what we thought it was and were about to take off our glasses and go inside when it shot up. "What the hell was that?", was his reaction. The one I saw alone started out sitting about where we saw that second one, when it then dropped and zipped by. I probably could've hit it with a rock. I'd say it was about the size of a mini-van. (Zero sound, quiet in the neighborhood at the time).

I've had years to figure out what these things were (or thing) and so far, there's no answer.

Sorry to interrupt, but not a sound at all? Not even the air whistling?

Sorry to interrupt, but not a sound at all? Not even the air whistling?

No, and it wasn't quite close enough to anything to see if it was disturbed by it, like leafy trees or even clouds, which there were none that day.

Also, there was lots of mesa area around the condos there. If a helicopter had flown by that low, even at low speeds, I would've been blinded by dirt.

Also, there was lots of mesa area around the condos there. If a helicopter had flown by that low, even at low speeds, I would've been blinded by dirt.

Indeed, I agree, the fact that not a sound at all could be heard, even from air disturbance, almost indicates low mass, or massless?

Edited by psyche101

I think I know the answer Sweetpumper ! It was Tommy ! the Pin Ball wizard !

Tommy can you hear me?

If we would of really gotten an Alien craft back in 1947 way out in Roswell New Mexico we by now would be useing our microwaves ovens and manufacturing syn-foods and talking on little plastic cell phones ! Hum ? funny thing us Humans ! :wacko:

post-68971-0-76887200-1321574619_thumb.j

Indeed, I agree, the fact that not a sound at all could be heard, even from air disturbance, almost indicates low mass, or massless?

And that's just part of the question I want answered. I have no acceptable answers for any part of what I saw. Not one.

Thanks for the clarification, I hope that my proposed possible explanation didn't cause any offense.

So it appeared to be a metal ball? As far as you could tell, it looked very similar to a pinball?

206500_2339.jpg

Without having touched it or sampled it in some way I think it is a bit early to proclaim that it most definitely was made of some kind of metal, but it is interesting that it had that general appearance. I must admit that I would find such a sighting to be pretty amazing as well.

I know that you say you haven't had any acceptable answers so far, which I'll assume you also include some kind of plasma? I think that psyche might be leaning toward that with his question about it appearing to be massless, though I could be wrong. I have to wonder, how did you rule plasma out as a possibility? Plasma is known to exhibit traits very much like what you describe and as far as I understand it can give the appearance of many different shapes and textures; including that of a metallic sphere. Are you 100% certain that it wasn't some kind of plasma? And if so, how did you reach that conclusion so definitively?

Cheers.

I'd like to read some of those metal-ball plasma descriptions. I'm guessing they'll be distant sightings and nothing up close and personal. It's difficult to convey that this was a metal sphere to people who haven't seen it.

I've seen a lot of anomalies (dots of light zipping around stars, for one) in the sky which I could attribute to a lot of things, but this one, I can't.

I Googled for the descriptions and haven't found any. Maybe you can remember where you've read about them.

I'd like to read some of those metal-ball plasma descriptions. I'm guessing they'll be distant sightings and nothing up close and personal. It's difficult to convey that this was a metal sphere to people who haven't seen it.

I've seen a lot of anomalies (dots of light zipping around stars, for one) in the sky which I could attribute to a lot of things, but this one, I can't.

I Googled for the descriptions and haven't found any. Maybe you can remember where you've read about them.

I can't help but notice a striking similarity with these pictures from Hessdalen:

ung3.jpgung2.jpgung4.jpgung1.jpg

From this page.

Edit:

And I wonder what this would look like during the day:

These plasmas can stand still, can move slowly, can move very fast, can morph shapes or retain shapes for extended periods. They really are very versatile.

I'm not saying that you definitely witnessed a plasma, but I don't think it can be ruled out.

Edited by booNyzarC

You can't tell much of anything from those Hessdalen pics. Even the video. The only pic I've seen that even resembles it is the pinball I posted.

You ask for pictures of plasma which look similar to a metallic sphere and I deliver. Do you realize that your lack of acknowledgment of this very simple example comes across as a somewhat irrational dismissal of the possibility?

At any rate, good luck in your search for answers.

Cheers.

Those simply aren't good enough pictures to compare. My God, those could be holes in a piece of cardboard.

Edit: Thanks for finding them though. :)

Edited by Sweetpumper

Now we can add cardboard and beer cans to the list of Roswell debris right? THe tested part is still out to lunch ,as in never !