Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

Gridkeeper

This is the best one so far

15 minutes long, contains some music and also the sound of the scope after the first track.

Close Moon filmed from Earth compilation

I found this one equally enthralling.

Each one's own pass time, I guess...frankly I prefer watching grass grow :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is the best one so far

15 minutes long, contains some music and also the sound of the scope after the first track.

Close Moon filmed from Earth compilation

Hello Gridkeeper - use a bit of Crystal Method (more atmospheric) and use some free DJ mixing software to keep it all smooth ;) ....but my main point was to say a LP filter might clean some of your footage up when recording... :tu:

Edit - delete extra word

Edited by The Sky Scanner

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes bade...

Boon's paint drying; your grass growing.

that pretty much sums up the import of this particular thread huh?

p.s

I haven't seen much grass growing in my part of ther planet in a month!

I've been watching paint dry!

:w00t:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Lots of people are watching the grass grow badeskovs! specially Bill Mahr. :wacko:

post-68971-0-94525900-1311816767_thumb.j

It's in space and it doesn't look like a planet.

That part is completely segmented from the rest of the clip. How do you know that is space?

Close Moon Scan from Earth

filmed from earth with a 12" inch meade and camcorder, against the grain and outside the box.

If this fellow is filming all this with a 12" Meade can you please post co-ordinates so that the amateur astronomers in here can have a go at confirming this claim please. I own a 10" Dobsonian, and I am sure Sky Scanner can also get a decent view of the moon.

If this fellow is filming all this with a 12" Meade can you please post co-ordinates so that the amateur astronomers in here can have a go at confirming this claim please. I own a 10" Dobsonian, and I am sure Sky Scanner can also get a decent view of the moon.

Clavius area, copernicus area and rima hadley area.

That part is completely segmented from the rest of the clip. How do you know that is space?

I have film of over 100 of these objects. And they were filmed through a telescope. I even have film of one near the moon from a few years back.

Please do post more. If you have over a 100 of these objects. So, no Tycho Crater close-ups?

:unsure2:

Please do post more. If you have over a 100 of these objects. So, no Tycho Crater close-ups?

:unsure2:

Here's a playlist with some more in.

Space Machines

and older moon videos

Close Moon filmed from Earth

maybe you'll spot tycho in here somewhere

You know, we do have a space machine up there, visible frequently.

It's about the size of a football field or a bit more, and is called the International Space Station.

it has also been imaged just as you have imaged this thing in space. Looks familiar.

It's in space and it doesn't look like a planet.

Nor does it look like its on the moon either.

You know, we do have a space machine up there, visible frequently.

It's about the size of a football field or a bit more, and is called the International Space Station.

it has also been imaged just as you have imaged this thing in space. Looks familiar.

Hi, I didn't film them, just show them on youtube.

if you look through the playlist it's visibly clear that many of them are different, thanks.

Nor does it look like its on the moon either.

Sorry, I've just read my original post and I should have made it clear that the object at the end of the film is seperate to the moon film and for that I apologise. Unfortunately i am unable to edit the original post.

Edited by Gridkeeper

Sorry, I've just read my original post and I should have made it clear that the object at the end of the film is seperate to the moon film and for that I apologise. Unfortunately i am unable to edit the original post.

Ah...that makes it all clear.

Except one thing.

What is it that you're allegedly seeing on the Moon in these telescopic film studies?

When you say "Moon Structures", and you post it in the ET/UFO section, we're expecting extraordinary claims of Alien structures on the Moon. However, I pointed out we were seeing craters, massifs, basins, maria, rilles, and such, and no one ever commented.

Is there something there we're supposed to be breathless over, something alien, when we've poured over nearly the entire surface of the Moon with high resolution cameras, in various wavelengths of light, including visual photos taken by men alot closer than any telescope could possibly portray, as well as other scientific instruments, and have never seen any evidence of alien stuff?

Just wondering what's up here.

If it's that we should be impressed at the quality of the films...well I am. It's good work!

:tu:

Edited by MID

Ah...that makes it all clear.

Except one thing.

What is it that you're allegedly seeing on the Moon in these telescopic film studies?

When you say "Moon Structures", and you post it in the ET/UFO section, we're expecting extraordinary claims of Alien structures on the Moon. However, I pointed out we were seeing craters, massifs, basins, maria, rilles, and such, and no one ever commented.

Is there something there we're supposed to be breathless over, something alien, when we've poured over nearly the entire surface of the Moon with high resolution cameras, in various wavelengths of light, including visual photos taken by men alot closer than any telescope could possibly portray, as well as other scientific instruments, and have never seen any evidence of alien stuff?

Just wondering what's up here.

If it's that we should be impressed at the quality of the films...well I am. It's good work!

:tu:

Moon Secrets

Moon Secrets

OK, I see.

You don't want to actually answer me.

You prefer a film of alleged Moon thingies. No refence. No when, where, telescope type, camera used, seeing conditions...so those of us with equipment and resources can have a look for ourselves.

What do you think you're seeing.

Precisely where are you seeing this?

I mean really. You completely ignored the fact that we've imaged virtually every square inch of the Moon with much more sophisticated instrumentation and techniques than you allegedly used here, and never has anything you imply been seen.

You don't really want to discuss this. You don't even want to describe what it is you allege.

I think you want a place where you can post your so-called telescopic films and wow people. And, so you can mess around with them.

the problem is, you're on a board where people will question you...expect an answer, and then, when you fail to provide one, ignore you as you fade away.

The trouble with ALL of these types MID is that they want to see what they believe, regardless of the facts thrown at them daily. A sad state to be in really but hey life's full of strange things.

The trouble with ALL of these types MID is that they want to see what they believe, regardless of the facts thrown at them daily. A sad state to be in really but hey life's full of strange things.

Amen to that, brother.