Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

Gridkeeper

:blink:

Whew.

It would be a howl to take you out to Keck or to Palomar and give you "access".

There is a reason Astronomers are required to operate and use these instruments. Despite the fact that they're all liars, they're the ones who know what they're doing.

Besides, show me the scientists who deny the existence of UFOs.

Also, perhaps in your foolishness you might realize that there is no indication of life outside of Earth. It takes no scientist to realize this.

perhaps you could re-think this convoluted statement of yours and actually post something that makes some sense?

I realize I ask too much. :wacko:

I have a horrible feeling you may have been kept out the loop on this one MID....many moons ago a collection of Space Agencies and the amateur astronomy community came together to discuss ways on dealing with conspiracy theorists who down play or outright lie about the achievements and motivations of Space Exploration.....it was decided that should any unfortunate astronomer find themselves in the company of said CT'ers, that they would offer them the chance to look through a scope, and should this happen that they would always direct them to one point of the night sky....this point of the night sky is a direct response to all CT'ers questions...it was artificially created by NASA and friends..and is a 'one size fits all answer' to all space related conspiracy theorists....I give you: The Keyhole Nebulae...

keyhole-normal.jpg

I have a horrible feeling you may have been kept out the loop on this one MID....many moons ago a collection of Space Agencies and the amateur astronomy community came together to discuss ways on dealing with conspiracy theorists who down play or outright lie about the achievements and motivations of Space Exploration.....it was decided that should any unfortunate astronomer find themselves in the company of said CT'ers, that they would offer them the chance to look through a scope, and should this happen that they would always direct them to one point of the night sky....this point of the night sky is a direct response to all CT'ers questions...it was artificially created by NASA and friends..and is a 'one size fits all answer' to all space related conspiracy theorists....I give you: The Keyhole Nebulae...

keyhole-normal.jpg

:w00t::w00t:

You're right Sky, I have been left out of the loop.

I'd have approved of it completely!!!

:tu:

Complaining that all the world's big telescopes are controlled and operated by astronomers seems to be like complaining that the world's large particle accelerators are controlled and operated by physicists.Well, of course they are. Do you think that these things should be controlled by pharmacists or carpenters or mixed martial artists?There is a name for people with the necessary expertise and experience to operate and make proper use of large expensive telescopes for exploring and furthering our understanding of the universe. Astronomers.

:w00t::w00t:

You're right Sky, I have been left out of the loop.

I'd have approved of it completely!!!

:tu:

I do believe that Nebulae is telling me to go fornicate with myself... How rude! :P

The big telescopes are controlled by the astronomers who do not believe that UFOs exist or were never photographed. Another area where we are being lied to is fusion research. For fifty years the government hs spend many billions to create a fusion reactor and we are told that is impossible. Yet from time to time some scientists come up with the answers and are put down and denounced such as those who discovered Cold Fusion and those university scientists who developed TABLE TOP FUSION using high vibrations hitting water. Another interesting example is the case of a scientist named Klieve Siegal who claimed in the 1970s he successful built a laser fusion reactor. Instead of winning a Nobel prize, the government seized his reactor claiming it contained military secrets. He protested and demanded to be heard before a committee of congress. While he read his speech he dropped dead before the congressman.

From time to time the government allows certain patents to be granted on fusion engines, but that is all. See US Patent 4,023,065 granted in Oct. 1973 to a retired US naval physicist entitled METHOD AND APARATUS FOR GENERATIING AND UTILIZING A COMPOUND PLASMA CONFIGURATION (see google for an updated patent) The scientist told the NY times that it is a compact thermonucler reactor. IT is the size of an egg and can power a starship.

If this device was put into mass production it would put the oil companies out of business. That is the same reason why we are told controlled fusion does not exist, but the poor taxpayers keep pouring billions in this phoney research each years.

I'm not sure where you are from, but Texas is one of the best places on Earth to be. Your potrayal is simple-minded, wrong, and Ludicrous! Texas consistently outshines almost every other State year after year!

He`s got one thing right on the Money there L/S Its the Red Neck Perry Idea ! We all will suffer greatly If this man is put into the White House ! And I know this to be fact ! :tu:

We dont need another BUSH isisam in office

post-68971-0-91070500-1318180329_thumb.j

• 8 months later...

Right, and of course the MoD could really afford the resources and manpower to spare to harass someone with Chinooks because they Knew too Much about Mysterious structures on the Moon.

He wouldn't happen to live anywhere near a military exercise area would he?

There's not much I can say about this as it's all in the video. I would like to know exactly what these guys know or why they did this. I have a few ideas but don't know exactly.

You would like to know why military fly helicopters?

Not sure how this escaped, you, but that's pretty common. That's why they buy the helicopters - to fly them.

JL claims it had something to do with his last photoshop. So if the MoD want you to shut up, they hover over your house in a helicopter????

Really?

Yaknow, I just can't see that being all that effective.

Edited by psyche101

It's pretty obvious that in helicopter speak they were saying:

You there! In the red brick house! Stop uploading blurry images and crappy videos of our secret moon bases to YouTube! Or else!

:P

• Like 1

Or DO you have our missing Alien Space craft hidden under your bed ?

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.

Yes they have millions of pounds to spend on us and they have been spending it for years, It's not just about the moon, it's ,much more than that.

This playlist shows how they've spent some of that money including black op money which doesn't come from the british government..

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95BAFD52531F8B79&feature=plcp

The claims against us regarding any photoshopped videos or pictures are totally unsubstantiated and have never been proven in any way. There are plenty of stories on the net which are there just to confuse people. I would say many people here are either totally confused or work against their fellow humans to hide secrets and cause harm. Shame on you.

The ufo in this video which is looping through the sky was filmed the same day this chinook came over. No coincidence.

I will shortly post many new moon films here which were filmed this year. cheers.

Ok here are a couple of this years moon videos. They are music videos with club dance tracks on them so if that's not your thing then please feel free to use the mute button. This is an advance warning to save anyone getting upset with me about that, cheers.

This UFO was filmed in broad daylight at the same location that the chinook was at.

Don't they make medication for this?

Apparently its not nearly strong enough! :tu:

• Like 1

dup post,

sorry

Edited by Karyotype

• 2 weeks later...

Remember. This is not about harrassment.

Another flyby today for me and one for Mr.Walson today from the same chinook. I'll upload his footage as soon as i can get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqsb6hgVLQ

chopper playlist 2010/11/12 http://www.youtube.c...79&feature=plcp

Edited by Gridkeeper

Another flyby today for me and one for Mr.Walson today from the same chinook. I'll upload his footage as soon as i can get it.

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.

I have to say you are the lost soul here if you think that you can peddle such lousy crap and have people believe it.

Yes they have millions of pounds to spend on us and they have been spending it for years, It's not just about the moon, it's ,much more than that.

Yes, energy, defence, health, pollution millions of things.

This playlist shows how they've spent some of that money including black op money which doesn't come from the british government..

http://www.youtube.c...79&feature=plcp

First clip:

Filmed in London UK on 07-06-10, 27 storeys above London in the banking city. I LOVE London. Film and audio by http:www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

What the heck is that crap? You filmed some helicopters over London and that means there are moon bases? Good God man. I suggest you have a look at Boony's post.

The claims against us regarding any photoshopped videos or pictures are totally unsubstantiated and have never been proven in any way. There are plenty of stories on the net which are there just to confuse people. I would say many people here are either totally confused or work against their fellow humans to hide secrets and cause harm. Shame on you.

Actually, the lies scams and rubbish posting has been adressed, and exposed. So the claim you have made is not even close to the truth, that which you claim to hold?

LINK - John Lenard Walson Found to be a Hoaxer.

Less trivial is the fact that Walson seems to have been presenting videos from other people as if they were shot by him. Like an orb or even the much debated military helicopters that were harassing him at home. Those were in fact originally published on the Internet some years ago, by one Abby (Bambi) Parker. You can check more about UFO video piracy here.

Or not. Apparently, Abby Parker is in fact Walson himself. Or not. Walson is Parker's husband. Or not. Walson has a very sick wife, who wasn't Parker. Or not.

There's much confusion and embarrassing excuses given, but this is essentially trivial. Even if the helicopters videos are indeed real, filmed by whomever claims to be harassed, they would be no mystery. At least according to the definitely not-debunkers folks at the AboveTopSecret forum.

Springer, from ATS, claims that a license plate of a van in the video could be traced back to a company that is located near a military airbase. That, along with the refusal to disclose any actual details of their methods, led to the expulsion of one of Walson's spokespersons (or Walson himself, who knows). The whole case is now tagged as a HOAX on ATS.

Not happy with so many embarrassing moments, Walson actually went to the length of recording an interview with an astronomer. Only thing is that he didn't tell the astronomer he was being filmed, and then edited the interview to make it look like it supported his claims. The astronomer was not very happy about that.

But anyway. All these things are trivial. The fact they are evidence that Walson is a liar, crank and similar adjectives shouldn't be relevant if he did in fact create something capable of doing what he claims. Unfortunately, he didn't.

Walson claims he uses an eight inch Meade telescope to shoot his videos. He says the giant machines are fixed in the sky. That he can record them in plain daylight, at noon. Or that he can record sounds from the machines in space. If this last claim didn't ring any skeptical bells for you, watch more Alien movies, because in space nobody can hear you scream. In fact all of the previous claims are more or less impossible.

You lot are the ones who SHOULD be ashamed! How do you get up on the morning and face the mirror knowing you intend to outright lie to as many people as you possibly can that day? What is wrong with you?

I will shortly post many new moon films here which were filmed this year. cheers.

Tell you what, post the details to modify a telescope as claimed, and give the world co-ordinates so we all can see the same thing, I have a Celestron 4" and a Dobsonian 10".

So anyone seen the UFO`s in London? Looks Like five al really Kool colors too !

• 3 weeks later...

After the chinook in the above video flew around me it then traveled several miles to Mr.Walson's house, the man who filmed the moon videos.

Here is his film of the same chinook.

Then this week several military choppers came quite close to my house including the black merlin in this film which came to me three times in one day. After the third time it then flew directly to Mr.Walson's house and his film of this is in the second video below.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRvTRjjgjY

Here's a close one and there are dozens of videos like this:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXRvTRjjgjY

So tell me. Do you still think I'm paranoid?

So tell me. Do you still think I'm paranoid?

What, assorted random helicopters that seem to be neither irresponsibly low (seeing that many are obviously filmed on zoom) or indeed, to be taking any particular interest in you in particular other than flying by? Well, yes. Particularly since you never let on where you are exactly, whether (for instance) it might be in the vicinity of a miltary airfield or military excercise area.

The Merlin, incidentally, is probably either dark olive or grey, rather than black.

Ah, i did get a glimpse at 1:20 of some background. It looks rather like a seaside location. Zooming out did rather reveal that it was by no means flying excessively low. Have there been any reports or comments of helciopters flying irresponsibly low and/or behaving otherwise suspiciously, in, for example, the local Press?

• Like 1