Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

Gridkeeper

really, i do think that to interpret a Chinook flying over at several thousand feet as being something to do with Knowing Too Much about Flying Saucers is not only crossing well over the border into paranoia, it's taking up residence there. i saw a couple of jets flying over today at about 2000 feet; do you think it's because I Know too Much about flying Saucers as well?

YOur a Hoot 747400 ! Did you figure out I painted a Big Red Circle with a Flying saucer on your roof yet ?

Merlins and Pumas regularly fly far lower than that around here - then again they are operating out of RAF Benson.

The helos in these poor videos are too high and far away to determine the serials, so the repeated claim it is the same aircraft trailing two individuals is nothing more than assumption and delusion on your part. If the MOD wanted to intimidate you they would not waste significant money on the flight-time of several helos; a visit to your door by military police or security services would be infinitely more effective.

So tell me. Do you still think I'm paranoid?

That'd be a big resounding yes.

• Like 3

The reason heliocopters are fying around has NOTHING to do with your moon shots and UFO scenario.

It's anti-terrorism training in preparation for the Olympics.

The reason heliocopters are fying around has NOTHING to do with your moon shots and UFO scenario.

It's anti-terrorism training in preparation for the Olympics.

:tu:

:blush: ...Ooops.

So those roof top missiles are not for E.T ? Hum ? I`ll watch from Texas ,that ought to be far enough away to be safe ,Right ?

I`lll wait for Mid`s reply ! He`s got the insider`s stick on the Limey Aliens. We will have Fish and Chips for a month Mid !

And Cold Beer ! Not that warm stuff ! :tu::gun::alien::no:

Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

What's with the repetitive pattern of the shaking. Sorry, I don't know much about cameras. 13sec - 51sec. It just doesn't seem random enough for me.

BEWARE - this person and his associates are the WORST of hoaxers. Just Google "John Lenard Walson hoax". Feel free to add 'Gridkeeper', and 'Santiago Ytturia Garza' (AKA 'FreeSpirit' at Abovetopsecret.com where gridkeeper is now 'scarce') to the mix and take a look at the unbelievable soap operas these people were involved in. (If you want to dig deeper, add the name "Jose Escamilla" into the search..)

Here's an example at ATS of just one of numerous challenges and refutations that gridkeeper/walson ran away from. Note the date - yes, it's been going for many years... Here's one of many of the GridkeeperWalson threads now labelled as HOAX by Abovetopsecret..

John Lenard Walson is a PROVEN liar and plagiarist, and I'm happy to back that up (check the second link I just gave).

Gridkeeper, as Walson's mouthpiece, will spam the daylights out of this forum if he thinks he can get away with it. PLEASE do your research on him before giving his lame youtube channel any hits. This really is the worst kind of tinfoilhat garbage, and this forum would be far better off without such time-wasting pretenders - note how he has bumped his own thread after about twelve months...

Here's a quick summary, for those too lazy to Google, or just new to Gridkeeper/Walson:

John Lenard Walson, using Gridkeeper as his mouthpiece, used to post ridiculously distorted images of faked spacecraft, in the largely unsuccessful bid to get movie funding (refer 'Interstellar' & Jose Escamilla - what a debacle that was..). The supposed 'spacecraft' were obviously optically distorted and Walson NEVER showed any of them in conjunction with anything recognisable - there was never a star or other recognisable object in the field of view (as of course that would have shown what he was doing and ended the hoax immediately..) Nor would Walson ever show a planet (eg Saturn or Jupiter, or even a streetlight) to show his technique in use on something verifiable - again for very obvious reasons (right, Griddy?). Walson promised to reveal his techniques, in an attempt to drag out the hoax, but of course he NEVER did. On the single occasion he tried to pass off an image of the ISS as one he had taken, within minutes he was totally busted as having STOLEN the image from a well known amateur astronomer. So Walson is a PROVEN liar and plagiarist. Further, a number of folk showed various ways in which Walson could have faked the imagery, plus numerous telltales were found in the images suggesting that the objects were faked. As the hoax gradually unravelled, Gridkeeper seemed to lose interest in Walson's spacecraft images, and instead started posting these silly moon videos supposedly showing 'structures'.. But again, when it comes to backing up the claims with a bit of technical expertise, Gridkeeper, like Walson, would much prefer to talk about helicopters 'harrassing' him.

And where's the images, posted HERE, of the structures? Nope, just spam links. I would invite readers to re-read the first page of this thread...

But let's be entirely fair - here's MY challenge to you HERE, Gridkeeper. (And really, this is what you should have done back when you first posted this drivel..)

First, show us a STILL image (not a spam link to your videos), showing the claimed structures (- you might need to point them out for us non-pareidoliacs...)

Then give technical details of the equipment used, the post processing/enlargements, the date and time the images were taken, and the location on the Moon. Be very careful, because these details will be checked. If you are still pushing the 'spacecraft', show us a recognisable object either in the same shot (just a star would do), or pan to it in a smooth unbroken sequence, without zooming.

As for this ridiculous helicopter GARBAGE - get a life, Gridkeeper. If you/Walson were truly a threat to anything, does anyone really think they would send choppers to harmlessly buzz around, and let them go on about this garbage for so many years...? That is so far beyond lame...

• Like 2

Wow so many lost souls here totally clueless about reality. No John does not live in a military area, neither do I.

Define in a military area. I'm 30 miles from the nearest active base and 25 miles in the other direction from a former base turned civilian that still gets military traffic and we get helos and other aircraft going back and forth and around all the time. We used to get A-10s on training missions going right over the house so low you could see the pilots.

Moonies ? Now thats a term I havent heard in a Long time ! We need more Moonies in here ! Even If they are all made up !

• 2 months later...

601px-Copernicus_crater_AS12-52-7739.jpg

This IS the Copernicus area, photographed by Apollo 12 back in Autumn 1969.

Don't look much like the film.... :no: