Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Valley in Saudi Arabia!

White_lioness

Ok so this is true that there is a ghost valley in Saudi Arabia...precisely near Madina.

I know this as my uncle lives in Saudia Arabia and he actually went to check it out! He says there are houses there with no doors or windows.......whenevr someone goes there...he experiences heavy headaches and a sort of burden on their shoulders. Other experiences include being slapped by someone.....the speed of cars increases even when the car is on neutral.....

The strange mountains have weird carvings and layers that are not natural in any way.

Besides all of this.....no body has ever dared to stay there after sunset.

Creepy dont you think........You can google it if u dont believe me. theres even a video on youtube about these bunch of guys having weird experiences...

heres the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4VbeC4b44

Basically any place that has been closed for a long period of time.....Spiritual or supernatural entities may settle there....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Krisyn

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Habitat

• White_lioness

My first question is "how can you have a house with no doors or windows"?

My second one is a request - photos please.

My first question is "how can you have a house with no doors or windows"?

My second one is a request - photos please.

Easy. Just take them out ! Perhaps you are thinking window and door "openings". That would be a different type of house !

Car is still turned on because the clock is still on.

The part at 8:20, where they roll "uphill", reminds me of Spook Hill in America, where cars also roll "uphill". But Spook Hill turned out to just be an optical illusion caused by the surroundings, it looks like its uphill, but it is really downhill, so my guess is its the same in this video.

Edited by squidboy

I have experienced that before in a different place in Bataan overlooking the island of Corregidor in the Philippines. It was more startling than that because the road is incline and going down but when you turn off your engine you will start going up, and I tried to pee just the same my urine is going up. My conclusion? It was a perfect example of optical illusion.

There's a place near where I live that does this. I've tried it, it's fun!

Apparently the theory goes that during the Victorian Volcanic period we are technically still in, certain streams got diverted underground down lava tubes. Over the 100's of thousands of years particles of igneous rock bounce down these tubes, creating electrolosis that in turn creates a magnetic charge.

The place is Straw's lane, near Hanging Rock, you know, where they had the picnic....wooooooooo spooky.....

But the picnic was fiction! As i suspect are many of the "legends" surrounding this Djinn Valley!