Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptor Witness

A giant sword ...

3 posts in this topic

I have had a great dream. In the dream, I was walking in the woods, but exactly where I do not know. I was looking down hill into a small valley, and the trees were without their leaves and on the ground. I found a large sword buried in the earth, and I pulled it out of the ground, but there was no dirt on it at all. It was made of either brass or gold, I couldn't tell, but it was huge and much taller than I was, yet the weight wasn't that heavy. Not any heavier than a regular sized sword.

On the sword, which was very intricate, were written approximately 10 lines, individual, with single spacing. They appeared in wording to be similar to the Quatrains of Nostradamus, or that was my first impression upon reading them, but they were incomplete lines. There would be two or three words, and then periods after each ...

The writing was unfamiliar to me, or perhaps it was just the script, I'm unsure, because I could read the words, although with some difficulty.

At the end of the dream, I hold it up to the sky in my right hand and marveled at its appearance. The size disturbed me, as I beheld it, and I awoke.

I have had a great dream. In the dream, I was walking in the woods, but exactly where I do not know. I was looking down hill into a small valley, and the trees were without their leaves and on the ground. I found a large sword buried in the earth, and I pulled it out of the ground, but there was no dirt on it at all. It was made of either brass or gold, I couldn't tell, but it was huge and much taller than I was, yet the weight wasn't that heavy. Not any heavier than a regular sized sword.

So you have been recently playing some mediaeval sword computer game, and your brain is sifting through the garbage.

Anything else?

1 person likes this

On the sword, which was very intricate, were written approximately 10 lines, individual, with single spacing. They appeared in wording to be similar to the Quatrains of Nostradamus, or that was my first impression upon reading them, but they were incomplete lines. There would be two or three words, and then periods after each ...

The writing was unfamiliar to me, or perhaps it was just the script, I'm unsure, because I could read the words, although with some difficulty.

At the end of the dream, I hold it up to the sky in my right hand and marveled at its appearance. The size disturbed me, as I beheld it, and I awoke.

Cool dream.