Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon summoning.

evil yoshi

Is it possible for me to summon a demon? i dont want it to do my bidding, i want to talk with one, then i could ask it questions about things like if hell is real, whats it like, and where is it from. how would i summon a demon? has anybody actually done this?

• Like 1

ermmm.. it does not make sense. If you just want to ask about such things, why don you summon angels instead?? What makes you think the demon wont lie to you :devil:

ermmm.. it does not make sense. If you just want to ask about such things, why don you summon angels instead?? What makes you think the demon wont lie to you :devil:

\

because demons are cooler, and i dont even think angels exist. i actually think demons are some sort of spirit, maybe just a bad one, or something that everyone lies about. i just really want to see one too.

Is it possible for me to summon a demon?

No.

• Like 1

Is it possible for me to summon a demon? i dont want it to do my bidding, i want to talk with one, then i could ask it questions about things like if hell is real, whats it like, and where is it from. how would i summon a demon? has anybody actually done this?

Yes it is possible, but you will likely die in the process.

Yes it is possible, but you will likely die in the process.

As someone who has worked with several grimoires and rituals which claim to do just that, I can say that this is utterly false. They don't work, unless you consider driving yourself into a state of self-hypnosis and delusion to be a success.

Edited by Cybele
  • Like 1

As someone who has worked with several grimoires and rituals which claim to do just that, I can say that this is utterly false. They don't work, unless you consider driving yourself into a state of self-hypnosis and delusion to be a success.

Try doing it during a lucid dream though. So if you are using sigils and calling the name(vibrating the name)try that while dreaming. From what I have gathered people do the rituals inorder to be on the astral(one reason anyway), so when dreaming you are basically already there. Its like a short cut imo and very effective.

Sure people can say "well your just dreaming" but you can feel the experience/presence. You can also maybe test things and compare things. So maybe pick a sigil/name of a demon/angel and call them into your dreaming and then later read about the one you called to see how it matches up.

Once I dreamt of a certain being and He wore a certain thing which had a shape and colour and was woven into His clothing. Many years later I recognised a picture of Him from a website by chance and so I looked up infomation about Him(so I had never read about it before)and I found a symbol in regards to Him was the same as what I had dreamt. It was like a sigil, so I recognised the sigil because it was what He wore but it was much more than just a sigil.

He also told me a few things which came true later. One of which was a warning of something big for me which was coming up.

So for the OP just test things for yourself. I read the other day that 'A truth that is not your own is no truth at all', which I liked and thought might be suited here.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Try doing it during a lucid dream though. So if you are using sigils and calling the name(vibrating the name)try that while dreaming. From what I have gathered people do the rituals inorder to be on the astral(one reason anyway), so when dreaming you are basically already there. Its like a short cut imo and very effective.

I personally rarely have lucid dreams, and when I do I'm aware but can't really control them. I don't think this would work for me, but maybe the OP would benefit from trying it.

I personally rarely have lucid dreams, and when I do I'm aware but can't really control them. I don't think this would work for me, but maybe the OP would benefit from trying it.

If you can get good at having lucid dreams give it a try. Just set it as a goal.

And I wouldnt bother wasting time with the rituals in dreams, mainly vibrate the name.

If I was a demon, do you honestly think I'd let some pathetic human summon me? There's your common sense answer, no, you can't summon demons.

You can hear what others have to say but only you can answer this question. You can study and try things but in the end you decide what summoning a demon and talking to it means to you. I see the questions being vague and having too many answers.

You can study and try things but in the end you decide what summoning a demon and talking to it means to you. I see the questions being vague and having too many answers.

To elaborate on this, very few people who claim to evoke demons say they see an entity manifest right in front of them or hear a voice as if another person were in the room speaking to them. About 99% of accounts out there relate little more than vague feelings of presence or people using a black mirror scrying technique seeing their faces distort into a beastly one. The people who perform these rituals are usually more concerned with having their demands fulfilled than receiving physical manifestations of entities.

For me personally, the only thing that "worked" for ostensibly receiving communication was entering a meditative or trance state, or it would happen during the hypnagogic (brink of falling asleep) state. Even then, it's hard to buy that you couldn't be subconsciously making it all up yourself.

Edited by Cybele

yeah, its just something that would be fun to try. i mean ive always wanted to see if these creatures exist, and what they are really like. they might not be all bad.

Demons are no fun & games, and if you ever come into contact with one you should never ask it about anything todo with religion like hell, And if demons exist i can make the agrument that angels exsit it all goes back too push and pull.

Demons are no fun & games, and if you ever come into contact with one you should never ask it about anything todo with religion like hell, And if demons exist i can make the agrument that angels exsit it all goes back too push and pull.

How many hit points do they usually have?
  • Like 3

9,999, so you'd have to probably hit it with Ice 3, since they're fire based.

• 2 weeks later...

To elaborate on this, very few people who claim to evoke demons say they see an entity manifest right in front of them or hear a voice as if another person were in the room speaking to them. About 99% of accounts out there relate little more than vague feelings of presence or people using a black mirror scrying technique seeing their faces distort into a beastly one. The people who perform these rituals are usually more concerned with having their demands fulfilled than receiving physical manifestations of entities.

For me personally, the only thing that "worked" for ostensibly receiving communication was entering a meditative or trance state, or it would happen during the hypnagogic (brink of falling asleep) state. Even then, it's hard to buy that you couldn't be subconsciously making it all up yourself.

If manifestation is achieve in some way, one's sense of reality can be warped/deranged. Does one chose to see it as some kind of mental disorder? Or do they continue further into paths of metaphysics and mysticism?. There is a kind of line that one can chose to cross over or not. One's perception of such can either change the person or just strengthen their current resolve.

Why would you want to summon a demon, when you could have many more rewarding experiences? There's a belief that negative entities, like demons, are actually thought forms created by one's fears & anxieties, rather than an actual spirit. Do you really believe that entities/beings are subject to your will? Heck, I can't even get my dog to come when I call him. Want to know about hell? Read Dante.

• Like 1

Don't listen to any of these people.

The most simple ritual you can perform is the most effective. Draw, or print out the sigil of the demon you wish to speak with, be sure to pick one that you feel will be willing to answer your questions. Find the colors of the demon, and get candles of those colors. Really the candles don't matter all that much, its just a sign of respect for when they do show up. Buy a premium, clean

/pleasant smelling incense. Cheap incense is an insult. Light the candles, lay the sigil out in front of you, light the candles, and begin to say the demon's name while closing your eyes. While your eyes are closed imagine the sigil in your mind's eye. You can open your eyes to look at the sigil again and again if you want. Continue saying the name out loud, or thinking of it internally. Be sure to keep yourself tuned with the room you are in, and notice any changes. When the demon does come, the room will feel very different. Wait till you are approached before asking questions. Have the question already in mind, and be prepared to offer something in return for the knowledge. It'll have to be something the two of you can agree on.

Do this at night starting out, but eventually you won't have to even do the ritual to call upon the demon. When attempting to summon a new demon though, do another ritual.

Don't be discouraged if nothing happens the first time. Demons are not like the fairy tale gods are are omnipotent, they can't be everywhere at once. Keep trying and keep a good mindset. More than anything. BE RESPECTFUL.

because demons are cooler, and i dont even think angels exist. i actually think demons are some sort of spirit, maybe just a bad one, or something that everyone lies about. i just really want to see one too.

You believe in demons, but not angels...that's interesting.

However, no, summoning mythological creatures is not possible. If it was, I'd have Poseidon conjuring up storms all the time so there was good surf out here. B)

You want to delve into a subject that you know nothing about. Even if you could do this, no doubt there would be a consequence that you had not thought of and then it will be too late. Research and reading up on your subject is the starting point. Having said that... wouldn't it be better to get into your space ship and go and see god?

Who would be so foolish or arrogrant as to summon one, assuming just one showed up, let alone control one. Legends speaks of only one person, King Solomon, that with his God's help, gave him "power over demons".(Magic, Witchcraft and Alchemy)

Who would be so foolish or arrogrant as to summon one, assuming just one showed up, let alone control one. Legends speaks of only one person, King Solomon, that with his God's help, gave him "power over demons".(Magic, Witchcraft and Alchemy)

God didn't help me when I had to fight my way off mars. The entire martian base was infested with demons.

Buckshot to the face puts down the weaker ones fast, the bigger ones you need something like the BFG9000.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

u need to do it at a crossroad, plant your own photo in the ground, do some chanting, and stay in the solomon circle all the time, and to ask something from the demon, u need to offer your soul in return. and you seal the deal by kissing. lips to lips.