Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

French anti-Semitic incidents time line (2004)

Erikl

The Iranians who kept having battles with the Jewish tribes.

251158[/snapback]

The Iranians were never in war against the Jewish tribes - on the other hand, Jews and Iranians were close allies untill 1979.

An Iranian king was even declaired a messiah by Jews some 2,500 years.

The Amalek were a Hebrew tibe, just not an Israelite one.

So it was more of an inner war between the Hebrew tribes.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Erikl

• Velikovsky

• Talon

• AztecInca

Top Posters In This Topic

The Iranians who kept having battles with the Jewish tribes.

251158[/snapback]

The Iranians were never in war against the Jewish tribes - on the other hand, Jews and Iranians were close allies untill 1979.

An Iranian king was even declaired a messiah by Jews some 2,500 years.

The Amalek were a Hebrew tibe, just not an Israelite one.

So it was more of an inner war between the Hebrew tribes.

251160[/snapback]

I'm using a Jewish scholar as my reference here.

I win grin2.gif

I win grin2.gif

251164[/snapback]

Not at all - I'm using both Jewish and non-Jewish sources.

Youre Jewish scholar is wrong.

I win grin2.gif

251164[/snapback]

Not at all - I'm using both Jewish and non-Jewish sources.

Youre Jewish scholar is wrong.

251169[/snapback]

You're going to argue with Velikovsky and Einstein?

What does Enstein has to do with all this?

We are talking about history here, not physics.

And I happen to know my people's history pretty well.

The fact that you are mentioning Jewish physicists doesn't say anything about the accuracy of youre sources.

You people hate everyone ,Russians ,Germans ,Japanese ,Koreans ,Vietnamese,of course Evil Arabs and now even more French.Stop that smear campaign and start to think on your own! You people act like kids!

251056[/snapback]

Lol! Who exactly are you refering to their montclair, americans, europeans, aussies, everyone at UM?, who?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, dont come barging into a discussion on anti-semitic behaviour in france and accuse people of acting like kids just because you dont agree with someone or dont like what we are saying!!!

Russians ,Germans ,Japanese ,Koreans ,Vietnamese,of course Evil Arabs

Can't be referring to me as a European nationalist I support the Germans tongue.gif ; the Russians I'm still grateful to due to WW2 thumbsup.gif ; its well known that I have an interest in Japanese culture and language (and Anime is the greatest invention of all time wub.gif ), as am sympathetic to North Koreas people, its just their government I'm critical of crying.gif ; the Vietnamese I have always sided with in Vietnam War threads, even to the point of being told I was anti-American whistling2.gif ; and as Arabs, while I do want a tougher stance on the Asylum issue, can't stand Political Correctness and Multiculturalism, I am notoriously vocal in support of a independent Palestine state, and vocal in reminding people that Islamic terrorists are extremists and not the average Muslim.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think montclair's comments came after a quick scan of the topic and its comments.

I suppose if i read the "you gotta love the french" comment i could miscontrue the comment.

Montclair most of the people posting in this thread are defeding the french and have defended the other countries you mentioned in various other threads.

What does Enstein has to do with all this?

We are talking about history here, not physics.

And I happen to know my people's history pretty well.

The fact that you are mentioning Jewish physicists doesn't say anything about the accuracy of youre sources.

251175[/snapback]

So you don't think that Einstein one of the smartest people to ever live just might know a little about History. He just might have known a little bit.

And since these are your people just what are the odds that you're actually descended from the thirteen tribes more than anyone else. Considering that you're making this claim and that I have some very different Jewish ancestry so we're talking about my people too.

The Jewish tribes fought the Iranians during the events of Exodus. Plus you're also ignoring the city of Jericho.

So you don't think that Einstein one of the smartest people to ever live just might know a little about History. He just might have known a little bit.

Not at all.

He was one of the smartest people to ever walk the earth - true.

But that doesn't mean he knew much about history.

People aren't born with information in their heads - they learn it.

If Einstein didn't learn much history, than ofcourse he had no way of knowing much about it.

And since these are your people just what are the odds that you're actually descended from the thirteen tribes more than anyone else.

LOL - it's twelve tribes, not thirteen.

And Jews do not descend from all those twelve - only from 2 of them (Judeans, hence the name "Jews", and Levites - the preistly tribe that all Levis and Cohens are descendant of).

Considering that you're making this claim and that I have some very different Jewish ancestry so we're talking about my people too.

You have Jewish ancestry? really? original.gif

from which side of the family?

The Jewish tribes fought the Iranians during the events of Exodus. Plus you're also ignoring the city of Jericho.

The Iranians were not known at the time of the exudos - which was probably about 14th century BC.

They first appeared in the 6th century BC.

And they lived in now days Iran - nowhere near Egypt.

The Israelites alegdly fought against Canaanite tribes - which spoke in Hebrew (the same language that the Israelites themselves spoke).

Edited by Erikl

I actually meant the ancestors of the Iranians seeing as how without looking it up I couldn't even begin to say what their name was. I'm using Einstein because right before his death he threw his support behing Velikovsky who basically rewrote history.

Thirteen tribes, remember the Lost Tribe, in the Bible it basically says they went the wrong way.

On my mother's side actually. It's actually kind of weird through her side I can trace back to Jewish roots and active Nazi supporters. Thankfully I'm from the American side and my grandfather fought against the Nazi's in WW2 not for them. I would really hate to actually have a direct link to the Nazi's.

Velikovsky, youre posts make no sence, and thats an understatement blink.gif.

The fact that Einstein agreed with an historian doesn't mean anything - he was not an historian, but a physicist.

Thirteen tribes, remember the Lost Tribe, in the Bible it basically says they went the wrong way.

No, there were twelve tribes, and ten of them were "lost" after the Assyrians exiled them in 722 BC.

On my mother's side actually. It's actually kind of weird through her side I can trace back to Jewish roots and active Nazi supporters.

Now this is the weird part that makes no sence - youre mother is Jewish, or has Jewish roots?

And what those Jewish roots have to do with supporting the Nazis?

I simply don't understand what you mean huh.gif.

If you'll explain yourself - that would be great thumbsup.gif .

Edited by Erikl

Maybe I'm wrong here but I figure Einstein was fairly well educated. He was one of those people who knew a lot about everything. So when he decides to back someone I'm going to go with Einstein everytime.

Thirteen tribes! Maybe this is a christian bible thing?

What I apparently didn't explain very well is this on my Mother's side through my Grandfather, who's grandparents emigrated from Germany, I have relatives. If you follow my Grandfather's family line back far enough there was a split. One half was Jewish the other half ended up as Nazi's. By the time you get to my Grandfather you end up with Jewish, German, Indian, and English blood lines.

Am I really that unclear or can everyone else understand me?

Oh, I just breifly viewd the site you gave - this is correct.

It's just that usually, only the 12 tribes are mentioned. Indeed there were thirteen, if you count the tribe of Levi, but usually it doesn't count because it had no territory:

Ephraim.

Menashe.

Dan.

Asher.

Zebulun.

Gilad.

Isaschar.

Benjamin.

Judea.

Naphtali.

Reuben.

Simon.

And the last one, who had no territory:

Levi.

Jews of today are descendants of the following tribes:

Judea, Benjamin, Simon (which was absorbed into Judea) and Levi.

I myself am a member of the tribe of Levi.

Also Moses was a member of the tribe of Levi, and both king David and Solomon, and the future jewish messiah (according to traditions) are members of the tribe of Benjamin.