Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing items

Hutch

I had people staying over as house guests. When they left, I discovered items of considerable value missing. I'd like to know if they stole the items or if the items could still possible be me in my house. Your help is appreciated.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hutch

• GrannyAngela

• Homan34

• Trakyan

Hi Hatch... I'd just call them and ask them if they might possibly have packed up the things by mistake since the things were gone after they left... or if they might have moved them to a different area in your home. That way if they did take those things, they would know you are aware the things are missing. If they just moved the things, they can tell you. Hope you find them soon.

Oops.. meant Hutch. I was so used to typing Hatch.

:rolleyes:

Thank you for your response. I have already done that. Now my emotions are getting the better of me.

I assume they are removed from your house most probably. It's so sad to hear such things happen with people who show faith in society.

I assume they are removed from your house most probably. It's so sad to hear such things happen with people who show faith in society.

Indeed.

thats sad you trust someone and have them over and they take what you treasure thats why i hide my most valuable things behind a sort of riddle

I agree with GrannyAngela... that way, you're not blaming them (since they might've packed them by an honest mistake), and if they did steal them, it would give them an "out" (a chance to save face) to return your items without making it "look like" they stole them.

Speaking of lost items, my mom is freakishly good at finding things (we call her the "magic finder.") Slowly I've tried to trust my intuition more about finding things, and it's worked a few times.

I agree with GrannyAngela... that way, you're not blaming them (since they might've packed them by an honest mistake), and if they did steal them, it would give them an "out" (a chance to save face) to return your items without making it "look like" they stole them.

Speaking of lost items, my mom is freakishly good at finding things (we call her the "magic finder.") Slowly I've tried to trust my intuition more about finding things, and it's worked a few times.

Nobody has come forward. I am praying to God and asking for help from my guardian angel.

I had people staying over as house guests. When they left, I discovered items of considerable value missing. I'd like to know if they stole the items or if the items could still possible be me in my house. Your help is appreciated.

Hello Hutch, I'm having a very strong feeling that possibly one of the people did take your items & that it may have been done on purpose I'm seeing it as, I'm sorry enough to have to tell you. I'm deeply hoping you get your taken items returned soon. I'm here to help you as much as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I moved to a new house about a year ago. That isn't helping matters any. The item I am looking for was given to me by a friend who passed away. It is extremely important to me. I MUST FIND IT.

I have seen it since unpacking. But now it is missing. I know it has to be tucked somewhere. I have checked packing boxes, shelves, cabinets. Someone please help me. I am desperate, it's keeping me up at night. It's the last connection I have to my best friend. It is beyond priceless. Any help is greatly appreciated.