Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

Zampano

Probably like most of us on here we dabbled with the Ouija Board some time in our lives. I've stop playing it a while ago, because I've had some strange things happen while because it just freaked me out too much. These days, I still love reading Ouija stories and I have come across more and more stories of people coming into contact with an entity named Zozo. I've been doing a lot of research on this and I am wondering if anyone has come in contact with such an entity. Zozo has very specific patterns that occur when it first appears on the board. It may start with a figure eight, it may count down from ten, the planchette moves very quickly and it seems to be very intelligent. The scary part is, once it comes through it may attach itself to one or more of the players and will stick around for a very long time.

Check this out:

Edited by Zampano
  • Like 2

Don't think I want anything attached to me.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM

I like reading bout ouiga board tales too, but i wouldnt touch one myself.

As for having somethin attaching itself .

Id be real happy for Cheryl Cole to attach herself to me :)

We can all dream cant we ;)

• Like 1

I think in a movie i watched where a girl was using an oujia borad and i remember her summering a demon by starting the session by moving the pointer in an 8 like movement, i hear ZoZo isn't a very good demon and shouldn't be messed with just like every other demon.

• Like 1

thought i'd look around the web a bit for this one and apparently ZOZO is very active as there are a fair few accounts of him either possessing, strangling, almost causng death and basically attacking people anyway it can

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/zozo-the-ouija-demon-t16349.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2655615/zozo_demon_the_ouija_spirit.html

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art63997.asp

http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/zozo-the-ouija-demon/

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_july06_01.htm

just to give a few examples (all on the first page of a google search, no digging around to find them lol)

even a whole website devoted to this one demon with multiple experiences and accounts

http://zozotheouijaspirit.blogspot.com/

looks like this is going to be an interesting one

• Like 2

Nice find xyroblaze...thanks. I ran into that big blogspot before..amazing info on there.

Also, since I'm new I have been trying to embed a video, but didn't have much luck. Here it is finally just in case someone didn't see the link above.

just found this as well, seems it has already been brought up on UM before

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=187884

i dont know about this one as i cant find much about it other than personal accounts and most of them are repeated, would love to watch the youtube videos but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to wait a few hours till i finish work as my company has banned youtube

also it seems it has a connection with jimmy paige (the guitarist of led zeppelin if you dont know your music history) he is quoted as it being his own personal demon, also it is written on the cover of their 4th (runes) album.

I think in a movie i watched where a girl was using an oujia borad and i remember her summering a demon by starting the session by moving the pointer in an 8 like movement, i hear ZoZo isn't a very good demon and shouldn't be messed with just like every other demon.

What is the best kind of demon to summon?

What is the best kind of demon to summon?

Hellboy. Who else?

or maybe paimon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paimon

(just to let everyone know this is xyroblaze. thought i was on my account lol)

Edited by smexylaydee

Was this you behind the video or take part?

Whenever you dabble with ouija boards you are asking for trouble. Best to keep clear of them.

• Like 1

I agree with Whatsinausername.

You wouldnt poke a grizzly bear with a stick cos it would be askin for trouble.

So why mess around with a ouiga board, you dont know whats gonna happen, so why risk it

I'd say monopoly is a far more dangerous board game than a ouija board.

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

• Like 1

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

Necromancy is to do with raising the dead. As such, i would definately avoid anything to do with such practice. :yes:

I honestly cant figure out how playing any board game, including monopoly could possibly be more or as dangerous as using a Ouiga board :huh:

just found this as well, seems it has already been brought up on UM before

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=187884

i dont know about this one as i cant find much about it other than personal accounts and most of them are repeated, would love to watch the youtube videos but i'm afraid i'm gonna have to wait a few hours till i finish work as my company has banned youtube

also it seems it has a connection with jimmy paige (the guitarist of led zeppelin if you dont know your music history) he is quoted as it being his own personal demon, also it is written on the cover of their 4th (runes) album.

Oh yeah that was MitsuX's thread. She apparently challenged Zozo after getting it on the board only a month after she joined in 2010. She would post every now and then proudly saying that she is still alive. One month after she challenged ZoZo, she vanished from UM. I hope she's ok. To be honest, I wouldn't challenge any demon openly, especially Mr Z.

Necromancy is to do with raising the dead. As such, i would definately avoid anything to do with such practice. :yes:

I honestly cant figure out how playing any board game, including monopoly could possibly be more or as dangerous as using a Ouiga board :huh:

It was sarcasm from Frank i think...and i agree with him but i would have said Twister mind...:) ...then again thats not a board game...:wacko: ....damn those pesky demons!!!!!

Edited by BrianPotter

Hello Brian,

Twister could indeed be dangerous.

As its kinda like a mat, could it poss be considered as a board game???

Not sure really :unsure2:

Still wouldnt use a Ouiga board though :blush: seems way too risky for me :w00t:

The ouija board is made by the same company that makes monopoly - Parker Brothers/Hasbro. Just wait until you get that community chest card that says "Go to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200."

Seriously though, you can't conjure up demons and spirits using a novelty toy.

Hello Brian,

Twister could indeed be dangerous.

As its kinda like a mat, could it poss be considered as a board game???

Not sure really :unsure2:

Still wouldn't use a Ouija board though :blush: seems way too risky for me :w00t:

Nah its not a board game to be honest...mind you do get the pointer...anyway..i think Ouija boards are just a tool for people who believe in ghosts/demons to fulfill there desire to have proof by maybe subconsciously 'pushing' the pointer.It should be treated as a GAME and if people get pleasure from using one then who am i to knock them...just my opinion but I'm always prepared to be proven wrong...we get nowhere without admitting we could be wrong....:innocent:

Gotta admit, im surprised to find the company that makes monopoly, also make Ouiga boards

Would be pretty funny if they did add cards saying you have won a poltergeist, or ghost with back to front feet etc :)

In my youthful play with ouija, I asked who was responding and it spelled satan. I asked it several other questions regarding future events and none ultimately held true. Perhaps it was also a lie that satan was the entity responding. But, I never touched it again and would also encourage you to stay away from ouija. As an FYI, Parker Bros the producer, originated in Salem Massachusetts.

• Like 1

so when i want to practice necrfomancy its not real?

anyway, where do you even get Ouija boards? i want to summon zozo.