Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

Zampano

I think to much pot when listening to Led Zeppelin IV [zoso] . :w00t:

So when you listen to led zepplin you think of pot?

What type?

10301894-brown-clay-pot-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Another reason zozo may be graphittied everywhere is because it is slang in the Hatian Creole language for penis. Of course kids are going to associate this with voodoo and write it everywhere just as a vulgarity and not necessarily demon-related.

• 3 years later...

The one that vanished. From um that was lol at Zozo i had heard they had found her body in an abandoned house she was was hardly unnoticeable. The only way they knew who she was was by dna and her id 

I do not play with the devils board but i do tell people. Do not use them at cemetery prisons state hospitals cause demons hangs around there indulging legion he is demon known as many also known as 666

The one that vanished. From um that was lol at Zozo i had heard they had found her body in an abandoned house she was was hardly unnoticeable. The only way they knew who she was was by dna and her id 

On Saturday, August 06, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Zampano said:

Probably like most of us on here we dabbled with the Ouija Board some time in our lives. I've stop playing it a while ago, because I've had some strange things happen while because it just freaked me out too much. These days, I still love reading Ouija stories and I have come across more and more stories of people coming into contact with an entity named Zozo. I've been doing a lot of research on this and I am wondering if anyone has come in contact with such an entity. Zozo has very specific patterns that occur when it first appears on the board. It may start with a figure eight, it may count down from ten, the planchette moves very quickly and it seems to be very intelligent. The scary part is, once it comes through it may attach itself to one or more of the players and will stick around for a very long time.

Check this out:

On 8/6/2011 at 10:19 PM, Rlyeh said:
On 8/6/2011 at 5:13 PM, RM000 said:

I think in a movie i watched where a girl was using an oujia borad and i remember her summering a demon by starting the session by moving the pointer in an 8 like movement, i hear ZoZo isn't a very good demon and shouldn't be messed with just like every other demon.

What is the best kind of demon to summon?

Inner demons. 

1 hour ago, Tia said:

If you let an entity countdown from 10 to 0 you've allowed it to be released.

Released from what?

Zozo is an urban legend, just as the ouija board being a summoning tool for demons is.

Ghost Adventures had a large part in spreading the Zozo myth with their episode a few years back about it. The people involved in the case were (IMO) tweakers who had other issues as well

• Like 2

You've released the entity from what little protection the board offers into our dimension if they move down the numbers. I've seen it first hand with a few others how quick and sneaky they move the planchette to suddenly go flying down the numbers.

Luckily I knew what was happening but still had to put a lot of force on the planchette to stop it at 2. 

Why would the Government allow a product that summoned 'demons' and other nerdowell's to be marketed to people 8 and older? On that note, the Ouija is an arrangement of letters and numbers on a large rectangle. You know where else you get letters and numbers arranged around a large rectangle? Primary school classrooms. So, why are said classrooms not gaping portals to Hell filled with demons....Ok, many teachers would say they are on a daily basis but lets keep this about the paranormal :)

I have had a carved Ouija board for some 25 years. It sits under my bed and has been used on countless ghost hunts back when I could be bothered to sit in the dark asking if anyone was there. I never once used 'protection' in fact on many occassions we had an open door policy, anyone or anything was more than welcome to pop in and say hello or stay longer if they felt inclined. I have yet to be taken up on that offer by any of Hell's hosts. What conclusion do I draw from these decades of 'shyness' on the part of Hell's legions? Either they are terrified of my sceptical powers or...the only power the board holds is that which an over active imagination that loves narritive gives it. Just like Voodoo.

• 8 months later...

HighDesert50  Actually, through my 40 yrs of paranormal/supernatural investigations/research, In the book, The Ouija board: a doorway to the occult, by Edmond C. Gruss (1994), In the chapter on the history of the Ouija, the toy/novelty company Parker Brothers/Hasbro only Bought the William Fuld novelty company in 1966, where it was originally located and made the decision to transfer the "Baltimore talking board company" (William Fuld co.) to Salem, Mass where the primary P.B./Hasbro factory was located. In 1967, successfully pre-guesstimated the sales figures for sales of the Ouija board. Sales rose astronomically past $2.4 million in net profits, outselling P.B.'s  previously #1 game Monopoly which only garnered $2.2 million in net profits for the company for that year.