Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

Zampano

T

In my youthful play with ouija, I asked who was responding and it spelled satan. I asked it several other questions regarding future events and none ultimately held true. Perhaps it was also a lie that satan was the entity responding. But, I never touched it again and would also encourage you to stay away from ouija. As an FYI, Parker Bros the producer, originated in Salem Massachusetts.

Is that the Salem, written about in the Salem Witch Trials ??

...I was just having a look on the Paranormal thread when I saw this and began to read. Last year, I was with my friend alone in her desolate country house. I told her about Ouija boards, as I was very into ghosts and so on at that point, and we decided to have a go at making one. While she made lunch, I made a scrappy Ouija board out of a pizza box and Sharpie. We went to her room to use it. We didn't believe it at all at first, and insisted it was the other moving it as usually happens. We talked to a girl named Mary who seemed to be about 6-7, and just kept talking about her mummy who she wanted. She kept saying 'mummy went in winter', 'it was so cold' and 'i feel really sick'. Eventually we had to go and take her dog for a walk, and had to leave the board. Mary was very distressed at this, and just moved the pointer to 'mummummummummum' until we has to move the pointer to goodbye. When we got back, we decided to do this again as it had been very interesting. We talked to a boy, who told us about how he begged for a living and then left. After a short break, we talked to Sarah. We talked to her for three hours, about every intricacy of her life. From her three pet cows (Daisy, Buttercup and Rose) who lived with her on her farm in Middleton, a place we had never even heard of. She told us how she loved to swim in the river. She told us how her dad had died in WWII. She said that her mother, her sister and her had perished in a bomb, along with Daisy, Buttercup and Rose. When we asked her about friends, she would not reply and moved the pointer to the moon. (After we finished with the board, we looked up Middleton. It's set on a river. We also accessed Ancestry.co.uk records, and it gave us the name of her dad - the year he had died in - in battle according to the website - was the same as the year Sarah gave us.) However, about three hours into our talk with Sarah, she suddenly moved the pointer to say 'Shhh, evil'. We were instantly on edge, as two then-thirteen year old girls being told to be quiet due to an evil presence would naturally be terrified :P suddenly Sarah said 'go now now now now now' and moved the pointer between the N, O and W for about five seconds very rapidly. Then we tried to close the board, but before we could the pointer shifted to Z, then O slowly. Then faster, and faster and faster. I had heard nothing of 'Zozo' and simply had read that if it went between two letters quickly it could open a portal for demons to come through. I immediately forced the pointed to goodbye and buried the board outside in the rapidly darkening garden. I wonder now what would have happened if we had stuck with our conversation, and talked to Zozo. Any thoughts?

(I'm now making my own thread about this, thread)

...I was just having a look on the Paranormal thread when I saw this and began to read. Last year, I was with my friend alone in her desolate country house. I told her about Ouija boards, as I was very into ghosts and so on at that point, and we decided to have a go at making one. While she made lunch, I made a scrappy Ouija board out of a pizza box and Sharpie. We went to her room to use it. We didn't believe it at all at first, and insisted it was the other moving it as usually happens. We talked to a girl named Mary who seemed to be about 6-7, and just kept talking about her mummy who she wanted. She kept saying 'mummy went in winter', 'it was so cold' and 'i feel really sick'. Eventually we had to go and take her dog for a walk, and had to leave the board. Mary was very distressed at this, and just moved the pointer to 'mummummummummum' until we has to move the pointer to goodbye. When we got back, we decided to do this again as it had been very interesting. We talked to a boy, who told us about how he begged for a living and then left. After a short break, we talked to Sarah. We talked to her for three hours, about every intricacy of her life. From her three pet cows (Daisy, Buttercup and Rose) who lived with her on her farm in Middleton, a place we had never even heard of. She told us how she loved to swim in the river. She told us how her dad had died in WWII. She said that her mother, her sister and her had perished in a bomb, along with Daisy, Buttercup and Rose. When we asked her about friends, she would not reply and moved the pointer to the moon. (After we finished with the board, we looked up Middleton. It's set on a river. We also accessed Ancestry.co.uk records, and it gave us the name of her dad - the year he had died in - in battle according to the website - was the same as the year Sarah gave us.) However, about three hours into our talk with Sarah, she suddenly moved the pointer to say 'Shhh, evil'. We were instantly on edge, as two then-thirteen year old girls being told to be quiet due to an evil presence would naturally be terrified :P suddenly Sarah said 'go now now now now now' and moved the pointer between the N, O and W for about five seconds very rapidly. Then we tried to close the board, but before we could the pointer shifted to Z, then O slowly. Then faster, and faster and faster. I had heard nothing of 'Zozo' and simply had read that if it went between two letters quickly it could open a portal for demons to come through. I immediately forced the pointed to goodbye and buried the board outside in the rapidly darkening garden. I wonder now what would have happened if we had stuck with our conversation, and talked to Zozo. Any thoughts?

(I'm now making my own thread about this, thread)

sounds like a wonderful fictional camp fire story.

It actually sounded like the beginning of a horrific zozo story. You did the right thing and saved yourself years of agony.

Im still trying to figure out why anyone would want to risk using a ouiga board.

Because I don't believe there is anything supernatural going on with it, and therefore am not scared.

Because I don't believe there is anything supernatural going on with it, and therefore am not scared.

Very true.

I tried it last night by myself, called out Zozo to come and hang out if he dared to.

After a few minutes, I tried calling out Lucifer, then any demon available.

Why don't they possess me..? :(

Im still trying to figure out why anyone would want to risk using a ouiga board.

It creeps out the girls at parties.

A creeped out girl needs comforting.

I think Monopoly is more dangerous, I mean someone could like choke on the small houses.

LOL, Zozo? You're kidding me, right? What'd you guys summon up a circus clown or something? Was it one of those bears that rides the little scooter on the highwire? lol, my god this whole thread is facepalm. :lol:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I think the whole Zozo thing is just a fabrication to promote the new movie coming out. The Blair Witch Project people did the same thing.

I don't believe Ouija boards work in the slightest. Why would some people get entire conversations out of them when I can't even get the plashette to move an inch? I believe it's totally your subconscious at work.

I think the whole Zozo thing is just a fabrication to promote the new movie coming out. The Blair Witch Project people did the same thing.

I don't believe Ouija boards work in the slightest. Why would some people get entire conversations out of them when I can't even get the plashette to move an inch? I believe it's totally your subconscious at work.

Then there's some stories and accounts of using it so outrageous and ridiculously fake that it ruins the credibility of the board for people like me. I can think of a very famous thread on here which I won't name because I am glad it has gone away.

Then there's some stories and accounts of using it so outrageous and ridiculously fake that it ruins the credibility of the board for people like me. I can think of a very famous thread on here which I won't name because I am glad it has gone away.

Well, the strange thing about the "ZoZo" stories, if one has time to Google it, is that you can find stories that date back to the nineties. That said, the one thing I do find amusing about paranormal boards is that you will get one guy saying, "that's impossible silly people" and then a week later you see a post from the same guy saying he saw little green men walking around his backyard. haha go figure. :)

Well, the strange thing about the "ZoZo" stories, if one has time to Google it, is that you can find stories that date back to the nineties. That said, the one thing I do find amusing about paranormal boards is that you will get one guy saying, "that's impossible silly people" and then a week later you see a post from the same guy saying he saw little green men walking around his backyard. haha go figure. :)

So is it gonna take a week or so for Zozo to visite me...?

Should I keep calling him rudely every night till then..? :unsure:

So is it gonna take a week or so for Zozo to visite me...?

Should I keep calling him rudely every night till then..? :unsure:

Record your questions and put a weight on the pushy thing(technical term) then go to bed and leave the rest to him/her.....oh but do leave out a glass of milk and a cookie in case hes hungry or thirsty when he gets there and a carrot for his Reindeer.....or is that someone else you do that for...:unsure2: ....?ah well never mind....you get the idea...:rolleyes:

Edited by BrianPotter

Record your questions and put a weight on the pushy thing(technical term) then go to bed and leave the rest to him/her.....oh but do leave out a glass of milk and a cookie in case hes hungry or thirsty when he gets there and a carrot for his Reindeer.....or is that someone else you do that for...:unsure2: ....?ah well never mind....you get the idea...:rolleyes:

Oh man....

Now I have to spend money on recorder, cookies, carrot and milk !!???

Poor lil boy like me cannot afford to be possessed :cry:

Can demons just haunt me for love :devil:

i tried 2 use a home made ouija board and it really worked can any 1 explain how this could happen

i tried 2 use a home made ouija board and it really worked can any 1 explain how this could happen

Explain what you mean by "worked"?

...put a weight on the pushy thing(technical term)..

Ah, the planchette.

Reminds me of a funny thread on here: Plan Chat

Oh man....

Now I have to spend money on recorder, cookies, carrot and milk !!???

Poor lil boy like me cannot afford to be possessed :cry:

Can demons just haunt me for love :devil:

Oh its an expensive thing summoning a demon....you should see what some of them charge on expenses...red boot polish,trident refurbishment,haircuts and nails polishing...the list is endless..:devil:

It's just your subconscience making it spell things. Nothing evil about it.

Here's a test. Try using it with your eyes closed and see if it still spells out things. ( Have a non-participating friend watch )

Sure, it will still move around. But it won't spell anything that makes any sense.

If an entity were making it spell, than it would still spell things out.

This should prove that it is you, not anything from the spirit world.

It's just your subconscience making it spell things. Nothing evil about it.

Here's a test. Try using it with your eyes closed and see if it still spells out things. ( Have a non-participating friend watch )

Sure, it will still move around. But it won't spell anything that makes any sense.

If an entity were making it spell, than it would still spell things out.

This should prove that it is you, not anything from the spirit world.

Wow! You're right! I just tried it with my eyes closed and it spelled out a random nonsense word.. ."Redrum." :)