Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shapeshifters

TheLadyOne

I once knew a man who tried to convince me of many things, including the fact that he was a king (lol). I long ago left this relationship. I'm a conservative bookkeepper and work in a grocery store. This one morning I've got the safe open and I'm down on the floor counting money. At the counter above me is the maintenance man from my apt bldg as we're exchanging pleasantries he shapeshifted into the old boyfriend including hat and glasses. (the ex was always trying to get me to work in a market as he called it.) Mind you this is 10:00 am and I'm completely straight and have been for years. This being just stood there looking at me and smiling. These two men look nothing alike the other thing (as it turned out, later) that they had in common was they were both thieves. I tried to talk to a Hopi woman that I worked with about it but she claimed not to know what a shapeshifter was. Any ideas out there?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLadyOne

• Polargoat

• Mighty Arcturus

• abitofnite

Top Posters In This Topic

Are your familiar with David Icke?? He can tell u everything you need to know about Shapeshifters.

Edit to fix link.

Edited by Polargoat

"I tried to talk to a Hopi woman that I worked with about it but she claimed not to know what a shapeshifter was."

is this lady you spoke to an actual Hopi shaman / wise woman ? or where you maybe sterotyping her? hence she ignored you?????????

Edited by maca02

"I tried to talk to a Hopi woman that I worked with about it but she claimed not to know what a shapeshifter was."

is this lady you spoke to an actual Hopi shaman / wise woman ? or where you maybe sterotyping her? hence she ignored you?????????

No, not a shaman just of the Hopi tribe, I don't stereotype anyone, if you knew me you'd know that. I was asking her if she had any information on the subject.

Are your familiar with David Icke?? He can tell u everything you need to know about Shapeshifters.

Edit to fix link.

Thank You, very helpfull the man to whom I was refering was a very angry "man" he always knew what I was doing when he was nowhere around.

I once knew a man who tried to convince me of many things, including the fact that he was a king (lol). I long ago left this relationship. I'm a conservative bookkeepper and work in a grocery store. This one morning I've got the safe open and I'm down on the floor counting money. At the counter above me is the maintenance man from my apt bldg as we're exchanging pleasantries he shapeshifted into the old boyfriend including hat and glasses. (the ex was always trying to get me to work in a market as he called it.) Mind you this is 10:00 am and I'm completely straight and have been for years. This being just stood there looking at me and smiling. These two men look nothing alike the other thing (as it turned out, later) that they had in common was they were both thieves. I tried to talk to a Hopi woman that I worked with about it but she claimed not to know what a shapeshifter was. Any ideas out there?

Go ahead and YouTube shape shifters. I noticed they all have one thing in common. The space between their eyes and the bridge of their nose is always flat and angular.

I had my own experience with a shape shifter. About 3 years ago I was invited to Vegas for a business meeting with an old schoolmate. After the second day we went for a swim at a big holels pool. There was a woman at the pool with an enormous tattoo on her back of an giant octupus eating a womans vagina. Sorry for the vulgarity but that is what it was. My buddy engaged this woman in conversation and invited her to our hotel room. She said her name was Sally and while we were in the pool I asked where she was from and someone guessed I dont remember. But she says thats funny everyone thinks I am from Ukraine. I thought that statement odd but discounted it for the time being. She was trouble and I could feel it. All these stories that she worked for the UN and had just returned from a mission in Vietnam just did not sit right. I knew she was a liar. My buddies were drunk and as we ascended in the elevator to the room she was saying I never do this sort of thing, going to strangers hotel rooms. I won pretty big that day about $800 and we had planned to have big steak dinners for about $100 a piece. This is where it got really weird.

We get to the room and fire up a J. All of the sudden things seem really different, she looks different. She was a model of confidence and now I saw a scared little girl. My buddy is saying, so you want steak tonight? It will be $100 each and she is saying ya ya steak! It dawned on me that she thought we were talking about her and that she was the steak. Nobody else was aware. I am telling you she shifted and her appearance totally changed before my eyes and I think she knew I was the only one aware she was not entirely human. The difference between the two personsalities was as different as the likeness between Raquel Welch and Rosie O'Donnell. There are too many details to the story to go into but in the end I came to the conclusion (much to the dismay of my buddies) that she was really from Ukraine and a victim of human trafficing working as a hooker in Vegas and that she really had been in Vietnam because the kidnapped girls from Ukraine are routinely routed through Vietnam into the USA. She had to be the property of MK-ULTRA or some other like minded orginization. I know it sounds crazy but I know what I saw. She was not human in the same way and she knew I could see through her disguise.

Go ahead and YouTube shape shifters. I noticed they all have one thing in common. The space between their eyes and the bridge of their nose is always flat and angular.

I had my own experience with a shape shifter. About 3 years ago I was invited to Vegas for a business meeting with an old schoolmate. After the second day we went for a swim at a big holels pool. There was a woman at the pool with an enormous tattoo on her back of an giant octupus eating a womans vagina. Sorry for the vulgarity but that is what it was. My buddy engaged this woman in conversation and invited her to our hotel room. She said her name was Sally and while we were in the pool I asked where she was from and someone guessed I dont remember. But she says thats funny everyone thinks I am from Ukraine. I thought that statement odd but discounted it for the time being. She was trouble and I could feel it. All these stories that she worked for the UN and had just returned from a mission in Vietnam just did not sit right. I knew she was a liar. My buddies were drunk and as we ascended in the elevator to the room she was saying I never do this sort of thing, going to strangers hotel rooms. I won pretty big that day about $800 and we had planned to have big steak dinners for about $100 a piece. This is where it got really weird.

We get to the room and fire up a J. All of the sudden things seem really different, she looks different. She was a model of confidence and now I saw a scared little girl. My buddy is saying, so you want steak tonight? It will be $100 each and she is saying ya ya steak! It dawned on me that she thought we were talking about her and that she was the steak. Nobody else was aware. I am telling you she shifted and her appearance totally changed before my eyes and I think she knew I was the only one aware she was not entirely human. The difference between the two personsalities was as different as the likeness between Raquel Welch and Rosie O'Donnell. There are too many details to the story to go into but in the end I came to the conclusion (much to the dismay of my buddies) that she was really from Ukraine and a victim of human trafficing working as a hooker in Vegas and that she really had been in Vietnam because the kidnapped girls from Ukraine are routinely routed through Vietnam into the USA. She had to be the property of MK-ULTRA or some other like minded orginization. I know it sounds crazy but I know what I saw. She was not human in the same way and she knew I could see through her disguise.

Nice encounter Mighty, hmmm mabye you mabye your pack a little to much green into that J ;). I love UM! I love hearing about everyones experiences. I have an open mind, i cant wait till I see something amazing.

TheLadyone mabey it was your 6th sense telling you not to trust this person ...So you saw him look like your ex

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know what you mean about seeing people who can shape shift. But to tell you the truth theres many different types of shape shift. i for one can walk into people dreams and i can also leave my body in tap into a wolf or a crow. many people say that it can not happen but i have over 50 people that can sahpe shift if you want to know more hit me up at White_katy@yahoo.com or 1-406-499-2203