Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jackie Kennedy Tapes Released

dmgspycat

Hello codebreaker5000. Just a small note. It normally good Etiquette to present some proof to back your opinion. Thus it would be of great benefit if you could provide some.

Cheers NG

Edited by NeoGenesis

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• MID

• WoIverine

• Spectre1979

Rest in peace JFK. If you're still with us in some form, I'm sure that eventually you'll have justice.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

However, to say that the driver of the limo even had a gun in the first place is absolutely insane. If anyone in that car would have caused JFK's head to go "back and to the left", it would have been the person in the front passenger seat........Donnely. But this has all been disproven scientifically. Oswald WAS the only shooter.

MNot really insane regarding Secret Service agents. When do they go on duty un-armed?

The person in the right front seat was named Kellerman. Neither one of them fired a gun that day.

Now whether or not the limo driver was privy to what was going to happen, that may be so. But there is no way in hell he fired a shot. Show me in the Zapruder film where the limo driver turns (while driving) and fires a gun at JFK. That's just insane.

Absolutely correct.

But please show us all how Oslwald has been proven to be the shooter...or a shooter.

This action of JFK's head you mention could have been done by someone on the grassy knoll.

Really?

I'd be intersted in how a force from almost directly abeam to thr right could cause a head to moved virtually straight back, and cause and explosive avulsion at the right front of his head and a massive exit wound in tghe right rear of his head.

Yet when the Warren commissiopn released photos of his head, there is no massive exist wound in the back. The doctors at Parkland Hospitals all saw the massive wound, yet the offical pictures did not show it because it proved he was shots from the front.

By the way, astrology played a role in the assassination. Weeks before his death, all the atrology magazines predicted that Nov. 22 would be a bad day for him and to be careful. What really happened was that the assassins consulted an astrologer who told them to make the hit on Nov. 22. A detailed description of the use of astrology can be found in the only novel about the assassination, THE TEARS OF AUTUMN by a fomer CIA agent. See amazon. com

As for JFK, the rifle used was a 20 year old piece of junk from the Italin armuy in WWII. The rifle could not shoot straight during the war and we were not told were it was for the past twenty years when Oswald bought it for $9.99. Where was it stored or who owned it previously, informaiton which is common in today's crimnals cases was not revealed by the Warren Commission.

Everything you say in this paragraph is incorrect.

Yet when the Warren commissiopn released photos of his head, there is no massive exist wound in the back. The doctors at Parkland Hospitals all saw the massive wound, yet the offical pictures did not show it because it proved he was shots from the front.

The warren Commission didn't release any photos. They used drawings of photos (?). I don't even think they looked at the photographs.

And we all know the photos don't portray what eyewitnesses saw.

Do not forget the explosion of the Battleship Maine, over two hundred sailors killed so we could seize Spanish colonies. And Pearl Harbor, 2500 killed so Roosevelt got his declaration of war. Gulf of Tonkin was not that bad because no sailors died, but over 50,000 soldiers died thanks to the false authority given to LBJ by congress.

Is there something relevant in any of that?

As for JFK, the rifle used was a 20 year old piece of junk from the Italin armuy in WWII. The rifle could not shoot straight during the war and we were not told were it was for the past twenty years when Oswald bought it for $9.99. Where was it stored or who owned it previously, informaiton which is common in today's crimnals cases was not revealed by the Warren Commission.

And as you might notice, writing complete fantasy isn't advancing this discussion at all.

The conspirators (including President Johnson) wanted to give JFK a good funeral so they had it rehearsed in advanced to make sure everything was ready So the complete funeral was rehearsed two weeks before the assassination. OF course the captain in charge of the caisson and troops involved said they were just rehearsing the coming death of President Hoover, but he did not die until a year later. Here is some quotes from the captain:

"We were preparing the actual funeral arrangements less then an hour after President Kennedy was shot. We were in a state of readiness and had just finished a funeral rehearsal because there was grave concern for forme President Hoover's health, but we never expected our practice was preparing us for President Kennedy". Warren Commission exhibit 1802.

So it seems that being president entitles your coming funeral to be rehearsed in advanced. With such a benefit,no wonder why Presient Obama is constantly running around the country on vacation.

Notice the big funerals given to those 30 SEALS killed in that helicopter crash? Reports out of Pakistan was that we blue up the helicpoter to keep them from talking about the assassinatin of Bin Laden. Anyway they sure got great funerals.

What you say here is also useless. I hereby reject what you say as being completely ridiculous and pointless to the thread.

I cannot describe this unsubstantiated, ridiculous blurb any other way.

Why do you bother saying anything? Is there some agenda you have?

Can you make any other fantasies up?

:wacko:

What you say here is also useless. I hereby reject what you say as being completely ridiculous and pointless to the thread. I cannot describe this unsubstantiated, ridiculous blurb any other way. Why do you bother saying anything? Is there some agenda you have? Can you make any other fantasies up? :wacko:

LOL! It's a rare day when I see MID so fired up about something. :tu:

LOL! It's a rare day when I see MID so fired up about something. :tu:

Well, you know Spid, sometimes you just have to put it in some people's face!

You can't be nice and humor them forever!

:innocent:

This poster has posted some of the most useless nonsense I've yet seen concerning this situation we're trying to discuss.

He does the same thing on the Moon hoax thread; posts unknowledgeable and un-thought-out gibberish.

Drives some folks nuts, because he says essentially nothing while being foolish and disrupting the course of discussion.

Sometimes, ya gotta tell 'em!

:yes:

This retired FBI agent thought that 11 shots were fired at JFK and that Oswald was not one of the shooters. He was in Dallas as part of the investigation, and said that many of his reports were altered or "lost".

And this video claims that as many as 13 shots were fired, including those that missed or just hit JFK's limo, including the bullet hole through the windshield that was covered up:

This retired FBI agent thought that 11 shots were fired at JFK and that Oswald was not one of the shooters. He was in Dallas as part of the investigation, and said that many of his reports were altered or "lost".

11 shots? 13 shots? Who was doing the shooting, the Blind Man's Chorus of Dallas? Seriously, we're supposed to believe that this was some kind of CIA/Military Industrial Complex/Communist/whatever plot and this is the best set of shooters they can muster?

The JFK assassination wasn't a hard shot to make.

You had a man sized seated target that was moving at a slow and steady pace in a straight line away from the shooter. Oswald was a Marine trained shooter who had been practicing for months with his rifle. Frankly I'm surprised he missed one of the three shots, but I chalk that up to nerves.

Regardless of what the conspriracy types would have you believe, one man with average shooting skills can easily pull of the shots.

It's simply not that difficult.

Edited by Rafterman

11 shots? 13 shots? Who was doing the shooting, the Blind Man's Chorus of Dallas?

It's simply not that difficult.

Not a blind man's chorus if they made at least seven hits against a moving target, as well as some near misses. Thanks to the driver stepping on the brakes it was also a slow moving target. basically it was a military-style ambush with JFK in a crossfire, although Connally was collateral damage. I don't think he appreciated that, however, and even LBJ was scared that "they" might just kill them all.

I don't know how many shots were fired except that it had to be more than three to account for all the front and rear wounds on the two men, as well as hits to the car. There was no Magic Bullet. It never existed.

And why was Oswald working as an FBI informer with the number S-179? The Warren Commission knew this, but the American public did not. I wonder why?

Not a blind man's chorus if they made at least seven hits against a moving target, as well as some near misses. Thanks to the driver stepping on the brakes it was also a slow moving target. basically it was a military-style ambush with JFK in a crossfire, although Connally was collateral damage. I don't think he appreciated that, however, and even LBJ was scared that "they" might just kill them all.

I don't know how many shots were fired except that it had to be more than three to account for all the front and rear wounds on the two men, as well as hits to the car. There was no Magic Bullet. It never existed.

Wait, I thought LBJ was behind it? It's really hard to keep you conspiracy guys straight.

There was no ambush. If that many shots had been fired, everyone in the car would have been hit and there would have been ample evidence of the shooters.

There were 3 shots. One hit JFK in the head. One hit him in the back. One missed when it hit a tree limb.

Anything else if fantasy that lives in the world of YouTube.

Not to mention, did you read the description of the video:

Per the Zetas, JFK was assassinated by the CIA because he felt the American people should know the truth about the alien presence and about the pending passage of Planet X. The video is from John Hankey's "JFK II: The Bush Connection". Hankey has connected-the-dots and has demonstrated, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that George Herbert Walker Bush was a key supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

So we've got the CIA, aliens, Planet X, and to top it for good measure BUUUUSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Doesn't this raise at least one teeny weeny red flag with you?

Edited by Rafterman

Whoever is behind it, I don't think it's just the "Kennedy curse" since a few too many Kennedy's have died violent deaths while either running for president or considering running for president:

There were 3 shots. One hit JFK in the head. One hit him in the back. One missed when it hit a tree limb.

That's false, and has been proven false time and time again. From the moment the Dallas doctors examined JFK they had proof that it was false, and that he was hit from both the front and behind.

No one who knows anything believes that it was only three shots. That's bogus. It's a lie.

11 or 13 shots? That seems far too many.

I don't think that Oswald was a shooter or if he was, he wasn't alone. But that many shots? Nah.

Edit: oh yeah and the aliens etc pffffffffft. We'll never know the truth it is too muddy but please stop putting more and more ridiculous elements into it. I wonder what it will be like in 100 years time?

Edit again... um the video with the FBI guy says that Oswald couldn't be the killer and that he was shot from the front. Then it blames the milteer guy who said that he (people of his, whoever) would kill him and did kill him from a high building.

Edited by Spectre1979

As for George H.W. Bush, I believe he was a contact agent for the CIA and that his Zapata Oil Company was a cover for his intelligence activities, including his involvement in Operation Mongoose--the big CIA-military covert war against Castro.

That meant he was in contact with the Miami Cubans who keep popping up again and again in connection with the JFK assassination, along with friends of theirs like E. Howard Hunt.

As to Bush, Sr's involvement in the murder, I'm not sure, although a Mr. George Bush actually tried to warn JFK of a possible assassination plot in Miami, and we know there were warnings about similar ones in Miami and Chicago. Someone also waned JFK about a plot in Dallas before his trip there. All this seems to be a little but too coincidental to me.

And why did Mr. George Bush fly to Miami after the assassination to talk to the anti-Castro Cubans and then on to Washington? I don't claim to have all the answers, but once again, this Mr. George Bush did seem to get around a lot.

As with Oswald, who we know know was an FBI informer, Mr. George Bush keeps appearing in places that have long been thought to be closely connected to the conspiracy against Kennedy. Was he trying to prevent the assassination or was he part of it? We'll probably never know, since Bush Senior denied this person was even him.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

11 or 13 shots? That seems far too many.

I don't think that Oswald was a shooter or if he was, he wasn't alone. But that many shots? Nah.

Edit: oh yeah and the aliens etc pffffffffft. We'll never know the truth it is too muddy but please stop putting more and more ridiculous elements into it. I wonder what it will be like in 100 years time?

Edit again... um the video with the FBI guy says that Oswald couldn't be the killer and that he was shot from the front. Then it blames the milteer guy who said that he (people of his, whoever) would kill him and did kill him from a high building.

Milteer knew about a plot to shoot Kennedy in Miami, as did the FBI. JFK received similar warnings about plots in Dallas and Chicago, which is all a little too coincidental. He even seemed resigned to the fact that if someone really wanted to get him, they would.

Then we have George Bush warning about a conspiracy in Houston.

If Oswald was really an informer, maybe he was even issuing similar warnings. I don't know, but he was on the FBI payroll in 1963 when all these threats to kill JFK were popping up all over the place.

We'll probably never know, but we even have LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover on tape admitting that more than three shots were fired, and that JFK and Connally were hit by different bullets. We even have Warren Commission members like Richard Russell saying the same things on tape. LBJ could have destroyed or erased these tapes, but he didn't. He even knew there was someone in Mexico City impersonating Oswald, while Hoover had evidence of someone in the US impersonating him in 1960 while the "real" Oswald was supposedly in the Soviet Union.

I had never looked into the death of JFK, Jr. before, but I always suspected that whatever was dogging this family was something more than "bad luck". For example, they didn't even begin a search and rescue operation for 16 hours after the plane was lost, and then only after getting direct orders from President Clinton, threatening to fire them all if they didn't begin the search at once:

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Milteer knew about a plot to shoot Kennedy in Miami, as did the FBI. JFK received similar warnings about plots in Dallas and Chicago, which is all a little too coincidental. He even seemed resigned to the fact that if someone really wanted to get him, they would.

Then we have George Bush warning about a conspiracy in Houston.

If Oswald was really an informer, maybe he was even issuing similar warnings. I don't know, but he was on the FBI payroll in 1963 when all these threats to kill JFK were popping up all over the place.

We'll probably never know, but we even have LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover on tape admitting that more than three shots were fired, and that JFK and Connally were hit by different bullets. We even have Warren Commission members like Richard Russell saying the same things on tape. LBJ could have destroyed or erased these tapes, but he didn't. He even knew there was someone in Mexico City impersonating Oswald, while Hoover had evidence of someone in the US impersonating him in 1960 while the "real" Oswald was supposedly in the Soviet Union.

Ahhhhhhhhhh you missed the point, the point was the story was really contradictory.

This FBI document states that George H.W. Bush, head of the Zapata Oil Company, reported that a student at the University of Houston was threatening to kill JFK for political reasons. It also mentions that he was going to Dallas and would return home on November 22, 1963. Nothing suspicious about that--all just a coincidence, I'm sure.

bushwarning.jpg

This FBI document from November 29, 1963 refers to George Bush as a member of the Central Intelligence Agency and also an informant who has provided "reliable information in the past." It also mentions, oddly, that he is close to a pro-Castro group in the Miami area? No, I don't have all the answers, that's for sure, but there it is:

bushmemoclear.gif