Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swedish ocean salvers find disk on sea floor

gadfly21

Have Swedish Booze Hunters Found UFO on Ocean Floor?

An ocean exploration team led by Swedish researcher Peter Lindberg has found what some are suggesting is a crashed flying saucer.

Lindberg's team, which has had success in the past recovering sunken ships and cargo, was using sonar to look for the century-old wreck of a ship that went down carrying several cases of a super-rare champagne. Instead, the team discovered what it claims is a mysterious round object that might (or might not) be extraterrestrial.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/08/03/swedish-booze-hunters-may-have-found-ufo-on-ocean-floor/#ixzz1VJTUX8KY

weird ... what is this thing?!?

baltic-ufo.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gadfly21

• Still Waters

• booNyzarC

• Gary Meadows

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this a while back when it came out. What needs to be done to put and end to possibly years of speculation and misinformation causing harm to the whole UFO "scene" is a proper investigation where a sub or something similar goes down and actually films and records it for everyone to see.

Without an action like that i am sure we can expect years of mind numbing presentations of this disk shape as proof. Dare i say it... just like the Cydonia face on Mars.

I would love it to be a craft by the way.

I saw this a while back when it came out. What needs to be done to put and end to possibly years of speculation and misinformation causing harm to the whole UFO "scene" is a proper investigation where a sub or something similar goes down and actually films and records it for everyone to see.

Without an action like that i am sure we can expect years of mind numbing presentations of this disk shape as proof. Dare i say it... just like the Cydonia face on Mars.

I would love it to be a craft by the way.

Exactly what I was thinking. I fear this will be one of those things we hear about for years but won't find out any new details.

Exactly what I was thinking. I fear this will be one of those things we hear about for years but won't find out any new details.

And we'll probably see it crop up in brand new threads the whole time, even though there have already been something like 10 or 15 of them created... :ph34r: