Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The glass domes of the moon

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: A number of writers, myself included, have detailed the circumstantial…but extensive…evidence of past civilizations on our Moon and on Mars, and probably elsewhere in our Solar System. Given that the Moon seems never to have had much of an atmosphere, its inhabitants presumably came from elsewhere, and the simplest and most likely explanation is that all the mysterious structures on the Moon and on Mars were built by the same space-faring race, and that they likely originated on Mars, or, quite possibly, here on Earth in the remote past. And, just because many of the structures appear to be ruins, we shouldn’t assume that the builders have all died or departed. They may very well still be there; after all, we have numerous ruined structures here on Earth, and we’re still here. In fact, at least some UFOs may originate from Mars and from our Moon.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wandering

• Gaden

• psyche101

• ScienceDominates

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When we anticipate the movie premiere of 'Apollo 18' about a fictious "classified" manned space mission to land on the moon to hunt Aliens, here's the real deal! :alien: Telescopes on earth and satellites taking pictures of other celestial bodies in space, kept finding hundreds of strange artificial-looking formations on the surface of the Moon and esp. on solid inner planets like Mars, such as the famous "Face on Mars" by the Viking spacecrafts in the late 1970's. :o (Mars is looking at us, just as shocked!)

When we anticipate the movie premiere of 'Apollo 18' about a fictious "classified" manned space mission to land on the moon to hunt Aliens, here's the real deal! :alien: Telescopes on earth and satellites taking pictures of other celestial bodies in space, kept finding hundreds of strange artificial-looking formations on the surface of the Moon and esp. on solid inner planets like Mars, such as the famous "Face on Mars" by the Viking spacecrafts in the late 1970's. :o (Mars is looking at us, just as shocked!)

And when things like the "face on mars" gets thoroughly debunked, it still gets presented in forums like this as "evidence".

Come on.

I agree. There are plenty of strange, artificial looking things found on our inner planets.

But, every single time we've gotten a closer look, it turns out to be completely natural.

And when things like the "face on mars" gets thoroughly debunked, it still gets presented in forums like this as "evidence".

Come on.

Come on now...

You know you should never let trivial things like facts stand in the way of a good

conspiracy theory...

Come on now...

You know you should never let trivial things like facts stand in the way of a good

conspiracy theory...

What did facts ever do for us? Nothin' but trouble I tells ya! :lol:

Hard to see how the author comes to the conclusion of compelling evidence. It is no wonder why these people do not hand out co-ordinates so one can have a look for one's self.

Hard to see how the author comes to the conclusion of compelling evidence. It is no wonder why these people do not hand out co-ordinates so one can have a look for one's self.

Or how 'bout some credible pictures? Nothing to see hear I fear :alien:

William B Stoecker: A number of writers, myself included, have detailed the circumstantial…but extensive…evidence of past civilizations on our Moon and on Mars, and probably elsewhere in our Solar System.

When ever I read these kind of articles (which seems to be increasing in regularity lately) I am reminded of the old adage; "tell a lie often enough, and it starts sounding like the truth" or something to that effect. It's pretty obvious that that is what is going on here, in fact, all of these so-called unexplained mysteries follow the same pattern; someone makes up a story based on some blurry pictures usually with the words "this can only mean..." It captures the imagination of charlatans and the gullible alike, the stories get repeated as if they are facts and voila!

The face was debunked? Can I get a link to that Rafterman? I always knew the pile of sand in the shape of a face had nothing to do with the pyramids it was near. I mean It's just so obvious they are all random freak creations over time which have never been replicated anywhere else on the moon or earth.

The face was debunked? Can I get a link to that Rafterman? I always knew the pile of sand in the shape of a face had nothing to do with the pyramids it was near. I mean It's just so obvious they are all random freak creations over time which have never been replicated anywhere else on the moon or earth.

Unmasking the Face on Mars

Until, if ever, we find real compelling evidence of this, I don't want to see another article or thread written about it.

Unmasking the Face on Mars

Err thanks Psych but if NASA is supposed to be covering something up a link to their website isn't much help. I may as well believe Gillard about the Carbon Tax! lol.

Is there any independent research on the subject?

Err thanks Psych but if NASA is supposed to be covering something up a link to their website isn't much help. I may as well believe Gillard about the Carbon Tax! lol.

What of The European Space Agency?

See it with your own eyes:

post-106608-0-77235600-1314292455_thumb.

What of The European Space Agency?
See it with your own eyes:

Thanks guys, It certainly doesn't look like a face from that angle. Did they follow up on the Pyramids & the 'fortress' as well?

Thanks guys, It certainly doesn't look like a face from that angle. Did they follow up on the Pyramids & the 'fortress' as well?

Here's another pic of the region which includes, I believe, the city and the d&m Pyramid. Pretty clear that they are all natural land masses.post-106608-0-13840600-1314361725_thumb.

Interesting pictures, how come they look computer generated?

Because of the false color.

Well It's obvious in those photos nothing is man made.

I still think if Space Agencies are hiding something, whatever that may be, how are you supposed to just blindly believe the picture they show us is true? When someone tells you hey my girlfriends friend is really cute, here's a photo, do you believe that photo is of them or do you want to see for yourself? I know we can't all be astronauts, I just think It's disappointing the only source we can get these from is the very people who may want to hide something...

Well It's obvious in those photos nothing is man made.

I still think if Space Agencies are hiding something, whatever that may be, how are you supposed to just blindly believe the picture they show us is true? When someone tells you hey my girlfriends friend is really cute, here's a photo, do you believe that photo is of them or do you want to see for yourself? I know we can't all be astronauts, I just think It's disappointing the only source we can get these from is the very people who may want to hide something...

On the other hand, if someone wants to sell you a book or a video and tells you someone else is hiding something...

I agree. There are plenty of strange, artificial looking things found on our inner planets.

But, every single time we've gotten a closer look, it turns out to be completely natural.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Pareidolia

Probably because the strength in his argument relies on weak evidence.

There is a claim on this site about

The photo from LRO actually was taken by an instrument provided by ASU, a university. I've worked with a very similar camera, and I can tell you this much. While NASA provides the raw data feed, they do not provide the images themselves, they come through the processing power of the unversity. All of this data is publicly available, from the raw stream, or will be at some future date. The tools to look at and process the data are usually publicly available as well. If one says those images are fake, they need to change the raw image, which would leave evidence of tampering.

This claim has some weight, since a lot of space probe instruments nowadays are provided by universities, even foreign institutions(Juno has some tools from a German provider) so there is all that to think about. LRO's cameras were provided by Arizona State University http://www.lroc.asu.edu/

Edited by ScienceDominates

(Juno has some tools from a German provider)

I am wrong. I need to correct my piece above, Juno isn't the one I was thinking of, it's the Dawn craft that currently orbits an asteroid the length of Arizona [source]. It is the one with instruments provided by German and Italian partners, so it is an international effort. [Infographic]