Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bunny Man

Zebo1021

I heard a story a while back about "The bunny man" on a tv show. i was just curious if any one on here has heard about this? maybe live in the town where the legend began?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zebo1021

• Antilles

• ~TheBigK~

• Nufc1966

Apparently its something to do with a man wearing a bunny suit while wielding an axe. :blink:

From what I remember it was a guy who escaped a mental hospital and lived off of bunnys. He ended up killing some people by hanging them off a bridge or something like that. Im just curious if someone knows more or has heard something differnt.

This story used to scare the **** out of me one i was little. I would have dreams that i was in a big field, i would walk around and find a bridge. I would pass under the bridge and i found a playground. I would play on them, but when i got to the merry go round a figure that looked like it was dressed in a bunny suit stood out as a silhouette in the darkness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a scene from donnie darko.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. :tu:

There are so many ways to live and so many ways to die... Could you imagine that moment when you realize it's about to all end by a fella with an axe in a bunny costume. Eek!

Let me get this straight.

There's an escapee from a mental hospital, dressed as the Easter Bunny, roaming around with an ax killing people....

Wasn't this the plot to a Stephen King novel... :ph34r:

I just recently heard of this..I was reading a book called Weird Maryland. It went to say that this is a legend that started in Maryland about a man wearing a bunny suit and carry an ax. It's just another Urban Legend,but then again there are several wackos out there that will capitalize on this,so beware-beware...

I just recently heard of this..I was reading a book called Weird Maryland. It went to say that this is a legend that started in Maryland about a man wearing a bunny suit and carry an ax. It's just another Urban Legend,but then again there are several wackos out there that will capitalize on this,so beware-beware...

Well, Silver Surfer, if any ax wielding bunnies come hopping out around you, let us know...

• 1 year later...

the bunny man .. strikes fear into the hearts and terror in the world :D

seriously !