Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

NatureBoff

Is this all this thread is going to be? You posting links to other sites and forums? Didnt you get banned from your other forum for doing this same thing? Whats the point?

I like this sincere account A Dark Intruder (May17 2010)

I quickly flung myself around to see where the mug had come from, And without a word of a lie, a small two or three foot wispy shadow in the shape of a man looked up at me. The torch lit the room and the small humanlike shadowy black figure stood out as clear as a bell, at least for a few seconds, then it vaporized into the air and dissipated so quick that I stood there wondering if it was real.

Is this all this thread is going to be? You posting links to other sites and forums? Didnt you get banned from your other forum for doing this same thing? Whats the point?

I'm sifting out the obscure ones and the non-dogman related ones. The point is that this is a store of similar stories which people can locate more easily than the excellent GhostStories site.

I'm sifting out the obscure ones and the non-dogman related ones. The point is that this is a store of similar stories which people can locate more easily than the excellent GhostStories site.

With your endorsement and constant links it seems a little more like advertising. This is a forum isnt it? not a storey collection site. But please do continue.

Just posted in Cryptozoology forum, "Werewolf A werewolf in ny" Source

Hi my name is Shayne I am on this cause I wanted to tell you 2 story's or shall I say sightings of possible werewolfs. The first sighting was in Niskayuna ny I was in my grandfathers car I was at the age of 6 when this happened and I can still remember it clearly to this day. I was in my grandfathers car with my cousin and grandfather we were going to my aunts house we wanted to keep my uncle company cause he broke his leg at the time. We were pulling into the driveway and all we saw was a solid black colored wolf. We stayed in the car cause we didn't know what it was. It had shown its teeth to us. It had pointy ears all fours but growled at us. A regular wolf would have run away from us but this one didn't. I never saw a black wolf at my aunts mind you its the countryside but still it was scary looking I know what wolfs look like. After how many minutes we honked the horn and the creature ran away growling. I never saw the creature in again until I was bout 11 years old. This is the seconded sighting. I was literally kicking dirt one night and was bored my family was on the porch talking so I was trying to keep my self entertained. I was kicking dirt when I looked up and this creature with yellow eyes was looking right at me. I was in the front of my house and it was in the back. This creature did not move a muscle. I thought to my shelf heck if this was a wolf dog a wild cat or something it would Have ran away from me from being scared. I thought this was to big to be a skunk or a cat or that of a dog. I ran into the house to get a flash light thinking I could spot the light on what this could be. I grabbed the flash light and saw that this creature was still here looking right at me. I flashed the light on the creature and I could not see any color on it meaning it was a solid black creature with yellow eyes. The first creature I was saw in the first sighting had black fur and yellow eyes and was some kind of a animal. I did not know what this creature was on my second sighting. I still wonder to this day what it could be. I thought it was a mountain lion but I was wrong. I never checked the spot in the morning cause I was to nervous to check it out. I am not lying bout these 2 sightings.

Just posted in the Sightings/Experiences forum, Source

okay so this summer i went to a ranch in new Mexico as a counselor, the majority of the kids were Navajo. Now i will be straight forward im Christian and this camp was to teach kids about God and our beliefs so it was very spiritual in nature which i will elaborate on later. But anyway alot of the kids were really scared to sleep in the cabins at night(we had a cabin area that was surrounded by forest, the camp was pretty big but mostly just wasteland) the particular week it happened (we have new kids each week with different age groups) i had middle schoolers and some high school freshmen, but ya the kids were really scared of the cabin and wanted to sleep with the lights on. every night we would do devotions, and oh sorry the cabin consisted of me and 2 other guys who were staff that helped out around everywhere doing kitchen duty and such and 9 kids. so i slept on the floor in front of the door cause there wasnt enough beds, so anyway i think it was Wednesday and it was 11 ish and i gave devotions and it went well the kids were very somber and more serious then they had ever been, so this was really good. and fyi im not trying to promote my religion but this will all be very religious. so i gave devotions and it went well and i was happy things were good camp was fun i liked my kids, so i went to go to sleep and i probably sat there till one even though i had gotten up at five, i was really almost depressed but honestly for no particular reason, so i was just lying there thinking(the cabin has a front door and a fire escape in the back they are really small like just enough to fit in the 5 bunk beads.) so i was sitting there and suddenly (the cabin areas consists of 10 cabins in a horseshoe shape and mine was the bottom left) i heard a barking probably coming from the top right cabin. and it wasnt threatening just annoying really , what was weird though was the barking wasnt threatening or like for other dogs it was just like asking for attention, it was constant without break and not to loud but it went on for about 10 mins, at first i was just like whatever we,re in the middle of nowhere its not that weird, but the barking kept going and it was really close maybe about 20 ft, so ya i started to get a bit creeped, so then i started praying about the dog and just random stuff and the dog stopped, so then after a bit i stopped praying and then out of freaking nowhere i hear someone crying where the dog was, and mind you its 1 something in the morning there is literally no noise and i hear the crying and then it stops and i hear a man barking where the dog was, like an old maybe 40 to 50 year old man trying to sound like a dog, it was distinctly human, and i just sat there i have never been so scared in my life, i was frozen with fear and then i started to pray like real quick and it stopped, so then idk why on earth i ran to my friends cabin after closing the door to mine and i woke him up and told him what happen and we closed the doors to his cabin and we started praying and we could hear something scratching at the door and breathing heavy, and we prayed till 3:40 ish in the morning then went to bed, so this was the icing on the cake for me, the next day we go breakfast and we run into a senior staff member, there's only about 7 of them? but shes about 47 and she comes up to us and asks us what happened last night, she then said she got up at one and started praying for me and then started praying for the other guy i woke up and she stopped and three 40 right before we stopped, and we hadnt told anyone, literally no one knew or was awake besides us and this lady was praying for us so ya crazy, then 2 days later i went to sleep maybe at like 12 and i woke up and 3 am and i was scarred, i thought it would happen again so i prayed for maybe 20 mins about alot of stuff, then i was like well nothing happened guess im good, and i sat back down and tried to sleep and i hear this man chanting in Navajo to the left of my cabin like right beside it and the doors are open, and i yelled;) and slammed the front door, but it was dead silent like i should have heard him walking up cause the place is all gravel and it was definitely an older man all the campers were kids, and last thing i woke up one night, this was earlier in the summer and i was kind of in a frenzy so i got up and like ran around my cabin cause i felt threatened but i saw nothing so i crawled onto my bunk which was the top of a bunked, and i look down and theres this little pale white kid, probably like 7-10 in a prayer postion by my friends bed looking the other way and i just sat there and it vanished, so yua the camp was scary other kids heard weird stuff like someone runnigng through their cabin at 2 in the morning and stuff but ya idk it was just bizarre, so ya

From TrueGhostStories Strange Creature on a Lonely Road in Oregon (Sep23 2009)

We both peeked over the top breathing really quiet and shallow watching for another couple of minutes when all of a sudden it stood up. It wasn’t two guys pushing a motorbike, it was something that had been on all fours and stood up and it was huge. At least twice as tall as us, and by the way, we weren’t midgets.

From TrueGhostStories Abominable Snowman? (Sep7 2009)

So I was getting ready to turn around and go back to the living room to watch TV when I noticed something standing in the snow about halfway down our hill. It was white, had a blue face and blue hands, about 7 or 8 feet tall and was looking straight at me. I began shaking uncontrollably. I was so scared I couldn’t move. I was getting hot flashes all over and felt sick.

Another strange one Strange Beast On The Beach (Jan15 2009)

It stared me down then loped off down the beach. It moved like the gargoyle dogs from Ghostbusters, a really weird hop-spring, pulling itself with the front legs and pushing off with the back.

The bite marks could have been from soemthing else imo. The 'glowbird' and cattle mutilations fit the description imo.

Edited by tailormaneinafog

Chupacabra Seen In Holly Michigan (Aug 20 2008)

This creature was holding a piece of trash..didnt appear to have paws.. more slender hand-like. It had huge, round and red glowing eyes. It reacted and looked kind of surprised to see me as if it thought no one will ever find out that it existed. That was my impression. Its eyes just stared at my vehicle while holding onto a piece of trash for nearly 4 seconds. Its triangular like grey face reminded me of a dog but it was more pointer and triangular towards the end of the nose and mouth. Its presence didnt seem ordinary and those gigantic glowing red eyes made me feel something was out of place here.

I'm not sure a forum thread is the place to collate these stories, every time you post one you bump this up and other users come in expecting to see a discussion - and there isn't one.

I'm not sure a forum thread is the place to collate these stories, every time you post one you bump this up and other users come in expecting to see a discussion - and there isn't one.

Hi Saru, please give it a little more time for the discussions to start. I've finished importing classic accounts and am now just interested in UM people's stories. There's been two just recently. It's not an easy subject for people to accept, judging from the "in the middle" 15 year old who has responded so far.

Hi Saru, please give it a little more time for the discussions to start. I've finished importing classic accounts and am now just interested in UM people's stories. There's been two just recently. It's not an easy subject for people to accept, judging from the "in the middle" 15 year old who has responded so far.

What exactly are you wanting to disscus....ie... cryptid or ghost or alien?..you seem to change according to each sighting or myth...please tell us which one you believe in and what we should be discussing...

What exactly are you wanting to disscus....ie... cryptid or ghost or alien?..you seem to change according to each sighting or myth...please tell us which one you believe in and what we should be discussing...

I'm not a believer in ghosts. I'm not a believer in extraterrestial entities behaving as the accounts suggest. That only leaves the flesh and blood cryptids of legend to be real. The evidence supports it imo. More is coming all the time. It's like the LHC experiment, we'll know one way or the other very shortly. Things are hotting up!

I'm not a believer in ghosts. I'm not a believer in extraterrestial entities behaving as the accounts suggest. That only leaves the flesh and blood cryptids of legend to be real. The evidence supports it imo. More is coming all the time. It's like the LHC experiment, we'll know one way or the other very shortly. Things are hotting up!

Ok then....i wrote something else but on revision i edited it..F1 calls....

Edited by BrianPotter

Oh hell i thought id reply....the LHC is no way comparable to what you yourself think.That is science looking for something it already thinks(knows)happens or occurs.You are looking at peoples stories and trying to make a connection..

Edited by BrianPotter

Oh hell i thought id reply....the LHC is no way comparable to what you yourself think.That is science looking for something it already thinks(knows)happens or occurs.You are looking at peoples stories and trying to make a connection..

That's what Newton did to arrive at his gravity 'law' though, isn't it? He's made it too simple imo, matter has an anisotropic reality, i.e. it emits gravity unequally in all directions. Edited by tailormaneinafog

That's what Newton did to arrive at his gravity 'law' though, isn't it? He's made it too simple imo, matter has an anisotropic reality, i.e. it emits gravity unequally in all directions.

:blush: ...cant really remember what i was on about.....lol....give me a few days for the fog to settle

:blush: ...cant really remember what i was on about.....lol....give me a few days for the fog to settle

lol..okay, no problem

This photo is amazing if genuine Strange Creature on German Shore.

A shocking image of a 'female otter hyrax' F.O.H? Note the similarity with the gargoyle of Notre Dame and the location of the cathedral on an island in the Seine. Too much to believe in one go, I agree.

post-94765-0-94986000-1315831349_thumb.j

post-94765-0-25780400-1315831356_thumb.j

post-94765-0-62469700-1315831518_thumb.j

post-94765-0-03631900-1315831545_thumb.j

This photo is amazing if genuine Strange Creature on German Shore.

A shocking image of a 'female otter hyrax' F.O.H? Note the similarity with the gargoyle of Notre Dame and the location of the cathedral on an island in the Seine. Too much to believe in one go, I agree.

Interesting photo, shame its so tiny. Could easily just be someone bending down behind a dune (thus obscuring the crouched legs) gathering shells or picking something up.

The arms look proportionately correct to be a human, the head too, the only thing off is the dark colouring all over, but on such a small pic, its hard to tell if thats even genuine or just a light issue.

Interesting photo, shame its so tiny. Could easily just be someone bending down behind a dune (thus obscuring the crouched legs) gathering shells or picking something up.

The arms look proportionately correct to be a human, the head too, the only thing off is the dark colouring all over, but on such a small pic, its hard to tell if thats even genuine or just a light issue.

There's no-one else around, plus they would have spotted the additional movement before and after the shot though. It's a tantalising photo. I've seen another similar one, but next to some woods. The creature was on the left of the shot again. I can't find it though..

Funnily enough I thought the arms looked quite long compared to the head size. It seemed to fit with the proportions of the entity crossing the road seen in CCTV footage here

I've just found another one which looks quite convincing

Funnily enough I thought the arms looked quite long compared to the head size. It seemed to fit with the proportions of the entity crossing the road seen in CCTV footage here

This was a proven hoax.

It was made by some people doing a horror movie. Theres another video of the same creature walking toward the camera out of an ally-way, and its a lot more obvious on that one that its CGI. So yeah, best not to base anything on a proven fake.

• Like 1