Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

NatureBoff

But...the UK road crossing footage, if we're thinking the same thing (white, leggy animal springing across a road?) was a confirmed fake; the people making it were making a movie, and there is another video where they show the same creature walking out of an alley toward the camera, and its clearly fake.

Why do you find it so hard to post a relevant link? Where is the youtube footage of the 'makers' of the road-crossing film? The other two are easily identified as computer generated. It's not the case for the long-range CCTV camera footage.

Why do you find it so hard to post a relevant link? Where is the youtube footage of the 'makers' of the road-crossing film? The other two are easily identified as computer generated. It's not the case for the long-range CCTV camera footage.

Why is respoding to your post irrelevent to you? Where is the relevence in your previous post saying the unproven creature in the video is similar to the picture of a model of another unproven creature? Why not just make a drawing of what you want it to be and put that forward as evidence.

Because its identical to the road crossing creature? In every way? And, you know, its far more likely that its the same people who made all those videos than it is that there is some undiscovered, leggy, grey canid living undiscovered in a country as small as the UK.

I live in the UK, I've lived in rural areas in the middle of no-where here, all my life. Never seen or heard anyone report anything of the sort.

The UK is small, really small. Its far harder for something like that to hide here.

I find it odd that you won't accept this unless you see a video with the makers conclusively stating its a fake, yet you're ready to believe in all the other crap you believe it, seemingly without needing any kind of evidence at all but hearsay and anecdotes.

Edited by Rat Girl

This is a new intesesting angle on the phenomenon: a strange animal attack - this is going to be a bit hard to believe but its the truth

About a month ago on of my friends was attacked while he was in a forest near his house. he was not badly mauled but he could not ID what attacked him. he was only in the hospital for a few days but once he got out he started acting a tad odd. he had a strange oder that seem to make animals hostile around him, he always has bloodshot eyes, always on edge, loss of facial hair, hair changing color from light brown to black (he doesn't dye his hair cause hair dye makes him itch), teeth deformation, strange changes to his nails,bit wounds he suffered healing odd.

My friend ask me to post this cause he doesn't have internet at his house.also Nethier my friend or me think this was a werewolf attack.my friend as gone to the docter over his odd symptoms but the docter found nothing wrong with him.

so I was wondering what you guys could make of this

It makes sense for a cryptid to have an infectious bite. It's similar to the Flores giant monitor lizards which deliver a bacterial bite. A non-carnivorous cryptid could simply leave the victim to suffer without any further involvement. It's a good evolutionary defence mechanism for a hidden species.

Edited by tailormaneinafog

This one shows high aquatic adaptations: Unknown Bipedal Creature Small Monster

Ok,i jsut joined for the soul purpose of trying to get this answered.I live in Chicago IL,And me and my friend Miguel were outside with our BB guns shooting at stuff,and i knelt down behind a Guard Rail in the alley,when i heard this screeching noise that sounded like a cat getting hit by a car with a mix of a pig,when i turned around i saw this thing that was about 3 feet tall,had pale fleshy skin,looked like it had webbing on its under arm and lower legs,big black eyes and when it lifted its leg its feet would curl like a chicken.Now,i live newar Trai nTracks,and a huge Praire......theres also a few abandoned factories,and one plant near us to....i didnt know if i should put it here or in the Alien section...any ideas or suggestions?...i also looked up stuff on lil creatures liek this and i came up with a pic of a creature from a Tolkien Museum.Ill upload it to give yas an idea.We call it Chicken Foot.

• 2 months later...

A Wolf, in Toronto? Not a Coyote

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:41 AM

Hey, this sighting is not quite paranormal, but still quite strange. I'll start with what I believe to be an encounter with a wolf. The sighting occured in the North York region, on the cusp of the more "urban centre" of the city. There is an small ecosystem that thrives in the various connected ravines that are scattered throughout Toronto. Many of these are wooded parkland, fairly dense. Anyway, I live in an apartment complex that has around 30 acres of parkland surrounding it. I have seen deer in the area on a couple of occasions, at one point about four of them together. A walk into the forest reveals frequent deer tracks and trails.

So one night I am walking through the back exit of the building, a 5 minute walk on a road with wooded parkland on either side. I caught movement in my perifery. I see a large four legged figure about 2 or 3 car lengths away with its head down in some foliage. It was shadowy due to the sparsely placed street lights. First reaction was something like "wow, small deer, pretty close to the road, awesome". I know for a fact I was talking to myself in a half whisper, which probably caused it to look up. When it raised it head, I just remember the size of its neck; this thick hairy neck and large "dog" like head. Like a husky type. And then we froze staring for a moment and I thought "holy s**t, that not a freakin deer". I kept walking and I guess it didn't follow.

I would be more inclined to say it was a large stray dog, as supposed to a coyote. My cousin had an "Akita" when I was a kid, this thing was bigger. Long thin-ish legs, quite hairy, and big enough that I mistook it for a deer while its head was lowered...I am about 6'4 and I am not used to seeing dogs that size, even large breeds. I've heard wolves are big, but that was a real shock.

Any thoughts? I will be investigating the area abit more, will post other developments.

can anyone tell me what I saw? small hairy man in Iraq

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

when I was stationed in Iraq I saw some creature I dont know exactly how to classify it but it was about four feet tall and had long arms a very pronounced jaw light tan hair that was very long and thin over its whole body and its head in the back went to a point I was on a patrol outside of Mosul it was about 3:00am I was wearing night vision goggles and had a ibis tek light bar spot light that lit up everything as if it were daylight.I am very confident that I saw a real creature like I said I cant classify it nessesarly but because of what I saw and my company commander saw and our gunner saw that night I beleive there are things in this world not yet known by human kind

I forgot to mention this very similar eye-witness account which features in the Guardian newspaper article Have we found evidence of the elusive orang pendek?

Before team one left, our guide Sahar introduced us to an eyewitness called Pak Entis, who claims to have seen an orang pendek in the garden area in April. He described it as around three feet tall but with massive shoulders and chest. He pointed to a piece of washing on a line to indicate the colour of its hair – a mid-tan. It had an ape-like face and walked upright on two legs while swinging its arms. Upon noticing Pak Entis it became alarmed and raised its hands above its head uttering a "hoo-hoo" sound and moved quickly away. It was in view for around a minute.

He continues..
It was more than the size. I've seen documentaries and shows on wolves. It looked like a wolf, or wolf like. I did say I have concidered the possibility of a stray dog, but the build and snout shape does not match any domestic canine of that size that I have ever heard of. The size of the neck was also quite unnerving, I read that wolves have thicker, and slightly longer, necks than most canines. Its head was massive. I told my mother about it, she said she saw a wolf like animal run accross an intersection nearby in broad daylight. She described it as being so swift it didn't even look like it was touching the ground, and very large. It crossed a four lane street in two bounds. This occured about a 15 min walk from another protected area.

This is a good example size and shape wise, don't forget that I initially mistook its shape for that of a deer.

http://www.skinnymoo.../#ixzz1kodzKsNa

Lastly, I forgot to mention that I found a paw print beside a river nearby. Bout a 25 min walk from the sighting. It was about four inches wide, discovered away from human trails (was following what looked like a deer trail). It looked wolf like.

I will be investigating further, I am hoping for some photo evidence of a paw print.

Just posted. werewolf in Florida werewolf sighting

I even think that this male might have been *pretending* to be eating the deer carcass in order to seem more terrifying to us intrusive humans on his territory. He would have looked up otherwise.. All the other accounts suggest a vegetarian/fish diet imv, although wild pigs have been mauled just before humans arrived nearby etc.

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.

I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever

Just posted in werewolf in Florida discussion, page 2:

I grew up in a town called Hawthorne located in Nevada. Hawthorne is located right next to Walker Lake. The main Highway leading from Hawthorne to Reno is Hwy 95, which if you use Google Earth you can see runs right between Walker Lake and a mountain range. This creates a small area of the highway that is affectionately know to locals as "the cliffs". When I was 14, my grandparents, mom, and I were coming home late from a long day of doctors appointments in Reno. My grandfather was driving and we hit the cliffs a little after 11:30pm. I was in the passenger seat, much like the OP's daughter, to help keep him awake, but I still think it was just so I would sing folk songs with him. Anyway, about 1/3 of the way around the cliffs heading toward Hawthorne there is a small area where the road pulls away from the mountain and creates a small out-cove area. As we started to come up on it we saw a large animal crossing the road dragging another animal in it mouth, and it stopped in this out-cove. Grandpa thought, at first, that I might get my first look at a live mountain lion, so he slowed down. When we got within 100ft of it, he turned on the brights of the car. To our surprise, it was no mountain lion. We only had a couple of seconds to look at it after grandpa turned on the brights, because right after the light hit what ever the hell that thing was, it turned to look at us one second and the next it leaped straight up the side of the mountain and out of sight, leaving the mangled body of a fox. Grandpa hit the gas and the old Buick we were in jumped waking up the women in the back seat. I had never seen my grandfather truly scared before, but even he was physically shaking afterward.

I remember the shear bulk of the thing and the fact that it looked like a really large body builder. When it jumped, it jumped in the same fashion as a human, with it arms reaching up toward the rocks almost over its head. It had long, thick fur, but you could see the muscle definition. I don't remember the facial features, but I remember the pure terror when that thing turned and looked at the car with shining yellow eyes. I even p***ed myself. I have come practically face to face with a polar bear, and I wasn't as scared as when we saw this thing. Now I don't believe in werewolves and I haven't seen anything like it since, but I hope I never do again.

Just posted in werewolf in Florida discussion, page 2:

you know what would be crazy? If someday someone actually runs over a two-legged dogman and science studies the damn thing and confirms its existence as a new species. And we all have to somehow swallow the fact that some of the ridiculous, nonsensical things that Tailor says were true.

It'll never happen of course, but that would be some crazy $h!+ if it did. Just sayin. :rolleyes:

you know what would be crazy? If someday someone actually runs over a two-legged dogman and science studies the damn thing and confirms its existence as a new species. And we all have to somehow swallow the fact that some of the ridiculous, nonsensical things that Tailor says were true.

It'll never happen of course, but that would be some crazy $h!+ if it did. Just sayin. :rolleyes:

Hahaha..wait til the DNA evidence of the Orang Pendek emerges in the next month or two. I've already had a hit with the hair anaysis by a profesional lab.

Hahaha..wait til the DNA evidence of the Orang Pendek emerges in the next month or two. I've already had a hit with the hair anaysis by a profesional lab.

You create your own facts. The lab never stated it was a hair of your hyrax. You stated it was, in your own comparison and judgment. Then you got a one line response from a guy on a facebook page. The guy wasnt the scientist. These are the facts that you string together to get your fictional reality of a lab verifying your hyrax theory.

You will always be hanging your vindication on dna evidence that will be returned unknown or not at all and waiting for the next fake youtube video to be suckered by. I dont know why you need evidence anyway, you already fully believe whatever idea you dream up without any. Real world evidence seems to only hamper you or completely show how wrong you were (ie mammoth video)

What did they do, look at a photo?

I'll be one of the first to welcome the Dogman to our culture. Hunt it I will not.

I'll be one of the first to welcome the Dogman to our culture. Hunt it I will not.

Wise words J O..

Just posted: Strange being can leap 12ft high

Any one heard of a being like in human form that can crouch down and leap up to 12 ft to jump on a roof? a firend of mine spotted something like that coming home from work one night. the thing jumped up on top of the roof of a home the occupants came out to see what it was and it ran across the roof to another roof this is so strange, this happened in san diego california about a week ago. any thoughts????

The episode just played again. The cops canvassed the huge area for about 2+ hours. They heard 4 howls that did not sound like "dog, elk, coyote, or wolf" or any animal they'd heard before. They smelled a rank odor near the cave "like old billygoat". The narrator said a bad odor often accompanies a skinwalker. They did not see any tracks or scratches or anything near the cave. The "eyes" are still cool looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13K8x576eM&feature=player_embedded

Skinwalkers

• 1 month later...

Just posted! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226660&st=0

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

Ok so I witnessed some thing first hand while driving at night. I saw somthing in the road standing on two very thin leg it had thick arms and upper body with a short flat head. It was walking it a slow akward fasion and the experiance gave me the imprrestion that it was pertending to be human.

Also a friend saw a four legged creature cross the road with thin leggs it was taller than a dear and moved unnaturaly. He said it seemed like it was also pretending to be somthing.

Has any one come accross any thing like this? Also if it help I live central newyork state. Thanks in advanced

Just posted! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226751

Posted Yesterday, 08:46 PM

Before I begin, I would like to give a little background info about myself. I am a 24 yr old truck driver. Have only been driving coast to coast for about two and a half years but I have managed to see some amazing and beautiful things. I'm not really the type of person to get scared or distressed easily. I love to watch so called "ghost stories" on t.v. and on youtube. About 4 months ago I was driving westbound on interstate 10, and stopped at a rest area right outside of Tallahassee Florida. I pulled in and parked the truck like normal. I got out of the truck and locked my doors like always, seeing as how my codriver was asleep in the back of our Peterbilt. Before I could even finish turning the key, I had an overwhelming feeling that I was being watched. I didn't really think about it at first, until I made it to the back of my trailer. I saw what I thought at the time was a man about 6 ft 3 in tall, wearing a solid black hooded sweatshirt, navy blue denim jeans and brown heavy duty work boots. The strangest part of his appearence was the fact that his hood was pulled up over his head, and they way he stood, I couldn't see any features of a face. It was just a darker shade of black than the other surroundings in the 3am moonlight. Its head was tilted down with arms crossed across his chest, standing with legs about shoulder width apart. I tried not to think much about it, and just headed up the walking ramp towards the restrooms. Once I was about 50ft from the restrooms, I heard kind of a swishing sound in the grass. When I turned, that same figure had went around the railed off ramp I walked up, and was standing on top of the hill in the grass. It was still standing in the same dead stare,arms crossed position I first saw it as in the parking lot, with its face still hidden from view of the light. I walked into the restroom, pulled out my hunting knife and held it in my hand while I finished my buisiness. By now my heart was racing and at the time I thought it was someone trying to rob me. I braced my hand on the handle of the door, and held my knife blade down ready to defend my life. I swung open the door only to find the figure standing the exact same way DIRECTLY in front of the restroom about 15 feet away. But again it was just beyond the light so I couldn't made out many features. But the fear and feeling I had come over me while I stared in disbelief that it was just waiting on me there, made me feel like it wasn't a human that was staring me down! Instead of taunting the figure, even though I had my hunting knife ready to use, I powerwalked back through the grass towards my truck. Just before I got to my truck, my insticts told me to turn around. I spun around and found it was standing perfectly still on the hill in the grass watching me again! I locked views with it again for several seconds and the cold feeling that came over me was like nothing id even felt before. I got back in my truck, and was so creeped out that I accidently got on the highway headed east instead of west....For the longest time I thought it was human. I started to remember that I never saw it move at all. No leg movement likee it was walking, it would just appear even closer to me everytime I saw it. No average person would know when I was going to turn around and have enough time to be standing exactley in the same pose numerous time. I've been told that demons can take the appearence of humans to blend in, but the negative energy was overwhelming. I feel that I was lucky to have made it out alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Just posted: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=227245

A little background here, I'm a 23 year old female and I've lived in this area all my life. I've talked to the cops and even to my old humanities teacher, but no one else has seen anything like this. Onto the story now:

The other night I was driving home from work. I work at a restaurant/casino/hotel. I live on the other side of town from my work, so I have a long drive home, and that's if I take a detour to a smaller town outside town, like I normally do. I decided I was going to go out of my way for the night and go out to a Ruth, a small town not far from Ely, where I live.

I was driving along to get to Ruth when I saw something on the road. It was just standing there on the side of the road, so I stopped, thinking it was trying to cross. At first, I thought it was a deer. There are plenty of deer in this area, and I've seen a lot of them, even in daylight. When it actually walked into the light, I realized that it was too big to be a deer, a dog, or a coyote, which also live out here.

It was about four and a half feet at the shoulder, and it's pelt was a light brown. I didn't see if it had a tail, mostly because I was kind of scared of its eyes. It seemed to me like it was looking straight at me, like it was staring me in the eyes, not just looking at my car.

It looked like it was a wolf, but I know that there are no wolves out here. I remember when I was around six and asking about that. No wolves or bears. We have coyotes, cougars, and bobcats, but nothing like a wolf or bear. It didn't seem like it was afraid of me, or my car. I reached for my phone to take a picture when it ran off.

I watched it after it move out of the lights, even though it was hard to. It jumped over a guardrail like it was nothing. I might have been mistaken, but I went back the next morning and there is a guardrail there. I don't know what I saw, and this is coming from a girl who's been around hunters all her life and has hiked these mountains a million times before.

I had just worked for eight hours, so I might have seen a coyote and my mind blew it up because I was tired. I don't know what I saw, but I would like to know if anyone else has seen anything like this.

• 3 weeks later...

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably a...?

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably a...?

...hyrax..