Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 stories of the unexplain

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have two stories.  One happen to a friend of mine and the other was my late great

grandmother.

My great grandmother's story.  I will tell you it as she told me.

It was shortly at a World War 1 or 2 (I can't remember which), I was over at a friend's

house.  It was getting late and I decide it was time for me to go home.  My friend said

she would walk me home,  As we entered the woods that seperated our house, we

heard a moaning.  My friend and I became scaried and ran back to her house.  We

told her father what happen.  He grabbed his rifle and went to my house.  We told

my father what had happen.  The next morning, our fathers grabbed their rifle and

went into the wood.  They didn't find the source of the moaning.  But, the ground was

all tore up.

Here is my friend's story.  I will keep the friend's ID to myself.  I will tell you as she told

me.

I was lying in bed.  I was almost a sleep.  When a noise from the basement woke me

up.  The basement door open and closed.  I knew my parents were already in bed and

asleep.  Who or what ever it was walking to the basement stair.  I could hear it come

up the stairs.  I started fill with terror.  It walked down the hall.  It stopped outside my

door.  My door was closed.  But not locked.  It went down the hall and stopped outside

my parent's  door.  Then it turned around and walked back down the hall.  It went

down the basement stairs and went to the basement door.  The door open and closed.

I dashed to the window and there was nothing there.   It happen a couple times.   The

basement door was always locked.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lori Cordini

• Homer

• Loonboy

• Kismit

Spooked

I think I misplaced my sunglasses, which makes reading your stories rather difficult, for obvious reasons.

Very intersting stories, however.

O.K. now I found my sunglasses  8) much better...

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

• 5 months later...

[blue]Those are interesting stories. The first one is difficult to explain since the details are scant (ie. what sort of moaning, animal/human? what sort of marks were in the ground etc...)

The second story is possibly a ghost (as in a replaying of an actual encounter) although with no more information about other experiences in that house for example it is equally difficult to explain.

I'd move. ;D

[/blue]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i keep a very large lead pipe with a nice mace-like head on it under my bed. it sits next to a nice long handled hammer. if i hear footsteps in my house, you better believe its on.

the other night, something funny happened. its been so cold at night lately that one of my window panes actually shattered and fell out onto my air conditioner(a window unit). it made a loud noise like someone knocking a pane out of my back door's window glass- waking my wife and i from a deep sleep. well, to make a long story short, within seconds i was dual wielding my weapons and i found myself running with a bloodthirsty grin at the back door. my wife said i looked a little too happy about someone breaking in.... but when do you really get a chance for a little barbarism in this modern age? smile.gif

Hey Schwartz I do the same thing I have flashlight on my night table and a metal bat. But I have never counter anything like ghost yet thank god I hope I never do. But I always hear nosies outside of my house or some one walking on the steps outside of my house oh by the way my steps are made out of metal. Well just told you guys a sample of one of my non ghost stories I hope I didn't bored you. biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...

I always keep a knife by my bed side and a shotgun (unloaded). I have yet to use any of them but it's just in case. My grandpa has a lot of unexplained events that has happend to him such as a touch lamp that he has which has turned on by itself many times and sometime on different levels (power levels), he also hears wierd moaning that sounds human nad one time he wokeup and his alarm clocks power went out and it flashed 12:00 and later on he went in his room and it s time went back to normal and it went to the exact time (seconds were perfect) and he alwayskeeps the time 5 minutes slow.