Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hearing voices when fan is on

Gohot

Also....lol. WE ALL KNOW FANS MAKE NOISE! What I was talking about was beat frequency not harmonics. It's about air displacement, a fan or any other sound displacing air can amplify or change another frequency when paired together.

• Like 1

I have the same thing and I think that it is people in another dimension coexisting with us  in the same place. 

I'm kinda crazy also. 

I won't shy away from a good debate and you had a few good theories, but I'm just torn on whether or not to keep schooling you. I feel like you may install HVAC systems for a living. Deep down inside I'm just hoping that you'll decide to give up on ripping everyone on this thread and enroll in a college course or somewhere where you would learn something relevant. I like you! So here's what I'll do for you... I'll send you some Craigslist ads for all the stuff you'll need. Then... you can try it out on some poor unsuspecting person. If they start taking antipsychotics or schizophrenia medication in let's say... Oh I don't know maybe a year or so then it works! Problem solved. Although this was not my only suggestion to why people might be hearing this, Sonic Warfare was heavily researched during World War II. That's why our military has those big things...you know the ones that incapacitate large crowds, make them vomit, pass out... That's right folks! Frequencies can even make you sick! I feel like most people who hear this "Ghostly noise" are not having it directly beamed into their brain or it's some big conspiracy. That's actually my last go to  it's just not  possible  unless Russia  is doing it to us  hahaha. But we have been researching this since the 50s so it's not anything new.

Funny that none of the claimants has posted a recording of the voices (or, in Tokyo's case, shown the EMF values and frequencies being claimed).  Recording sounds (and measuring EMF) isn't exactly rocket science...

There are several potential reasons for the complete lack of evidence, of course, but all of them are so obvious (and some are potentially embarrassing), so I'll refrain..

• Like 3

Frequency manipulation effects people inadvertently also that HAARP antenna is underground in Alaska right under where rural natives live they also have a very high rate of suicide and domestic violence.

Ignorant nay sayers try to explain it by the lack of sunlight during the winter but historically the natives don't have the same anomaly as after white dudes showed up with their antenna.

1 hour ago, TheHumanDude said:

rural natives live they also have a very high rate of suicide and domestic violence.

We have that out of desperation and addiction, which is out of desperation......:rolleyes:

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

I always sleep with a floor fan on for the white noise. One morning my boyfriend got up and said the fan woke him singing to him. I thought he was referring to the humming noise and didn't pay much attention to it. Then, one morning, I woke up to singing. It wasn't a song that I recognized, but it was in the style of the old Roy Rogers' Western songs like Happy Trails To You or Tumbling Tumbleweed. I don't listen to that genre. Nor, does anyone I know. A few mornings ago, I awoke to a guitar playing. Again, the song was not recognizable, but it was in the style of Santana. I do like Santana, but haven't listened to their music in years. Both times, I laid there and listened to the music to make sure I was completely awake. No idea what it is. I'm pretty sure the fan isn't haunted as I bought it new at Walmart.

I hear music when my fans are going.  I know it is not the fans or people in another dimension, it is my mind doing that because I like music and often have "earworms" when I wake up.  The music in the fans helps relieve the "earworms".

On 4/24/2018 at 12:39 PM, Tokyojoe said:

I won't shy away from a good debate and you had a few good theories, but I'm just torn on whether or not to keep schooling you. I feel like you may install HVAC systems for a living. Deep down inside I'm just hoping that you'll decide to give up on ripping everyone on this thread and enroll in a college course or somewhere where you would learn something relevant. I like you! So here's what I'll do for you... I'll send you some Craigslist ads for all the stuff you'll need. Then... you can try it out on some poor unsuspecting person. If they start taking antipsychotics or schizophrenia medication in let's say... Oh I don't know maybe a year or so then it works! Problem solved. Although this was not my only suggestion to why people might be hearing this, Sonic Warfare was heavily researched during World War II. That's why our military has those big things...you know the ones that incapacitate large crowds, make them vomit, pass out... That's right folks! Frequencies can even make you sick! I feel like most people who hear this "Ghostly noise" are not having it directly beamed into their brain or it's some big conspiracy. That's actually my last go to  it's just not  possible  unless Russia  is doing it to us  hahaha. But we have been researching this since the 50s so it's not anything new.

Could you please name who this post is intended for?  You can do it by typing their name or typing an @ and their name or clicking on the quote button. 

Edited by Desertrat56

On 4/26/2018 at 9:00 AM, TheHumanDude said:

Frequency manipulation effects people inadvertently also that HAARP antenna is underground in Alaska right under where rural natives live they also have a very high rate of suicide and domestic violence.

Ignorant nay sayers try to explain it by the lack of sunlight during the winter but historically the natives don't have the same anomaly as after white dudes showed up with their antenna.

Underground?   Really?  I have seen pictures of it when it went years ago (1993).  The HAARP thing is old stuff, not relevant anymore since we haven't suffered from it.    Do you know what the letters stand for?

Please look stuff up once in a while and quit repeating things your crazy Auntie has been saying for 30 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

By the way Auroral and Ionisphere are words you might need to look up, they don't have anything to do with human hearing.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lschn said:

I always sleep with a floor fan on for the white noise. One morning my boyfriend got up and said the fan woke him singing to him. I thought he was referring to the humming noise and didn't pay much attention to it. Then, one morning, I woke up to singing. It wasn't a song that I recognized, but it was in the style of the old Roy Rogers' Western songs like Happy Trails To You or Tumbling Tumbleweed. I don't listen to that genre. Nor, does anyone I know. A few mornings ago, I awoke to a guitar playing. Again, the song was not recognizable, but it was in the style of Santana. I do like Santana, but haven't listened to their music in years. Both times, I laid there and listened to the music to make sure I was completely awake. No idea what it is. I'm pretty sure the fan isn't haunted as I bought it new at Walmart.

Do you live in an apartment?

On 4/27/2018 at 1:00 AM, TheHumanDude said:

Yeah, and there's no other reason why different socio-economic groups may have different rates.... {sarcasm}

So, as an "ignorant naysayser", but one who loves PROPERLY done research, please cite your claims, there's a good forum contributor....