Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Aliens in Meditation

Kureigu

My latest aliens insight, (dream etheric) came probably as a result of this thread being raised again..

I was told about them, and here's what I was told..

"The alien races know their place... They work hard at what they do with humanity... They have mysterious ways... And they jump when their masters call.... They work together and they compete..."

Sounds philanthropic.

Maybe your spending to much time on UM!

Me?

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are more interested to go deeper in exploring this kind of stuff.. A friend of me introduced me to this website; humancolony.org

It is kinda complicated at first (at leat it was for me), but definetly worth checking out.

• Like 1

I've read bits of this post, as reading all 6 pages with some intensely long posts seems overrated to me. but, I've have several experiences with other worldly beings while meditating. when i was really into it to help with my sleep paralysis. At first i used to see this Blue dog, covered in like eyes or something. Along with this tall slender grey looking thing ( no slender man) with what looked to be like mouths and designs on him. They would always like shift geometrically or so to speak out of the darkness i was perceiving behind closed eyes. I believe one time i opened my eyes, and it was there in real time coming out of my covers only much smaller. For the longest time i thought i was going crazy, but since i stopped meditating for the most part and don't experience sleep paralysis. most of the crazy wacky things have stopped, Very tempted to get back in as i developed my own formula for Astral Projection (wether u believe it or not). And I still can see auras when i focus or in the right light and something is moving across my vision.

interesting topic

Edited by AstralHorus

While your experience could be the result of a vivid imagination and/or wishful thinking, I have read of meditation opening the door to the occult world, that what people see as "aliens" or "spirit beings" may be demonic in origin and ultimately their message was not one of benevolence. If so, these beings are not your friends and may not be so easy to rid yourself of.

• Like 1

There's probably hundreds of types of meditation out there involving and engaging imagination and/or wishful thinking.. Most folk who actually do meditate soon learn the difference between what is imagined and what is real.. Even something as subjective as the visuals from meditations.. sometimes you see **** that just evoke 's thoughts of "I wonder what that meant" sometimes you see **** that invokes you to firstly understand that A)........... I was not the source of that.. and B).............there is an outside influence here that is not part of my self..

I've never consciously attempted to contact them.. It's always just happened, and most of the time it's felt internal, but the're have been occasions where I've known they're an outside influence..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have been seeing gray aliens during meditation for a while but never made much contact until today. I got an instant feeling of calm and warmth and saw words in cursive and heard positive sayings. It was a wonderful experience i even teared up a bit. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Shortly after I did my reiki attunment I was receiving reiki healing from another student, there were 3 other people in the same room receiving reiki healing as we were practicing reiki including the teacher I had four visions my third eye was burning first I saw a fox then a owl followed by wolf all in purpley blue color, then suddenly a wave of emotion gripped me and apparently everybody else in the room then simultaneously I had vision of an alien head in a purpley blue color  I didn't tell anybody I had this vision as I thought they would not believe me, when i came out of the reiki healing the teacher and two other students were all crying, the teacher said multiple "beings" "spirits" "angels" (im not sure what you call them) were in the room helping us with the healing im not sure what to make of it all? I didn't feel threatened or scared of the vision of the alien I believe it had good intentions 

Edited by Adrian87
  • Like 1

On 2011-09-07 at 4:05 AM, Kureigu said:

Hello all, i have saw not 1 but 3 different types of ETS deep in meditation, i dont think its my imagination because i have become pretty good at it and i know how to clear my mind. I have saw the Greys , they seem to come alot.....i saw a 10 foot Light Blue Humanoid on 3 occasions, reminded me of the andromedans alex collier was talking about. And ive Saw a Reptilian Face manifest right infront of me, it clearly tried to scared me i just laughed at it and it disappeared, anyway the point im trying to get across is i dont think they come here physically i believe they are Multi dimensional beings, who come in and out of this reality and they see people meditating as a way to try and contact people. has anyone else had a similar sort of experience?

This is my first post here and already i sound Crazy but i dont care

Kureigu.

Yes, it might very well been real. It's all about consciousness, when you reach to a surtain point you have easy access, and they notice you too.
But it could also be imagination. Not easy for us to decide. Only you know.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2011 at 10:05 PM, Kureigu said:

Hello all, i have saw not 1 but 3 different types of ETS deep in meditation, i dont think its my imagination because i have become pretty good at it and i know how to clear my mind. I have saw the Greys , they seem to come alot.....i saw a 10 foot Light Blue Humanoid on 3 occasions, reminded me of the andromedans alex collier was talking about. And ive Saw a Reptilian Face manifest right infront of me, it clearly tried to scared me i just laughed at it and it disappeared, anyway the point im trying to get across is i dont think they come here physically i believe they are Multi dimensional beings, who come in and out of this reality and they see people meditating as a way to try and contact people. has anyone else had a similar sort of experience?

This is my first post here and already i sound Crazy but i dont care

Kureigu.

I have seen endless types of being. There so much we don't a out ourselves and how we are connected to the universe. I like to think of them as a galatic penpal. I got afraid recently of this neon blue being who came at me and I got nervous so I handed him a cross and he just looked at it confused. I have seen a movie theater full of grey s and reptilians were the first encounters I had when I was a teen.It smiled at me in playful way. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, Adrian87 said:

Shortly after I did my reiki attunment I was receiving reiki healing from another student, there were 3 other people in the same room receiving reiki healing as we were practicing reiki including the teacher I had four visions my third eye was burning first I saw a fox then a owl followed by wolf all in purpley blue color, then suddenly a wave of emotion gripped me and apparently everybody else in the room then simultaneously I had vision of an alien head in a purpley blue color  I didn't tell anybody I had this vision as I thought they would not believe me, when i came out of the reiki healing the teacher and two other students were all crying, the teacher said multiple "beings" "spirits" "angels" (im not sure what you call them) were in the room helping us with the healing im not sure what to make of it all? I didn't feel threatened or scared of the vision of the alien I believe it had good intentions 

It was during my Reiki lessons and all the weird chats about spiritual guides that speak to them during healing.. that I wondered if they would be ET's of a type... especially on the few occasions I felt like my hands were being taken over and had a life of their own during healing sessions.. also these experiences were further validated..  many years later when I read of Adrian Dvir... https://www.facebook.com/ADRIAN-DVIR-X3-HEALING-ENTITIES-and-ALIENS-191549290495/  

http://adriandvir.tripod.com/space_tunnels.htm

http://adriandvir.tripod.com/

On going extraterrestrial activity is taking place in ISRAEL  since 1995.  Alien medical teams from other  realms or dimensions cure humans at Healers-Mediums alternative medicine clinics. Patients  feel strange sensations during the treatments (itching, heat or cold, increase or decrease in gravity sensations and many more) and some even see and communicate with the Aliens medical teams. The number of clinics has increased steadily and presently ( 2003 ) there are 50 clinics  in ISRAEL and 464 in the USA, (according to the Aliens). Alien alternative medicine clinics also exist in other countries ( England, Denmark, Australia ).  ET medical activity  helps  to  raise public awareness and increase acceptance of Alien existence.
Organized  ET  medical  collaboration with Healers and Mediums  is  a leap forward in Alien-Human contact  and collaboration beyond just UFO sighting,  random contacts, encounters, abductions, or crash events as happened in Roswell.   The Aliens treat humans in alternative medicine clinics only after the patients give their full consent. No abductions take place. In addition to the Alien medical activity, they willingly collaborate and answer questions on different issues including: information about Aliens and their activity on Earth, general science, astrophysics, and even Earth actuality events

Phew, interesting thread, which l thought was going to be full of, well, certainly full of,....

I haven't seen too many aliens during meditation, etc, least as far as l know?

Some are caused by our own fears, and some are probably legit.

I don't think that distance is an issue, it is very likely that at least three races are in our neighborhood, and a considerable number in our solar system in a higher dimension.

The Reptilians are claimed to be on Mars and humans and the Greys of course, (seen good evidence of Greys and the Rep, ones, but humans, umm, maybe, (but likely).

So they are probably only a few million kms from us!

Mars is in the habitable zone, so if Mars is like what Hubble has shown us, then almost anything is possible.

But aliens, ok, l saw a few greys when meditating in a room full of people, but it was more skulls and nasty stuff, since as l said before, the media, etc tend to pour on this BS, to stop us from looking into all of this, or use fear as a weapon.

I have seen quite  a few when using RV, l tried it on a ship that was in orbit around Saturn, (and yes Hubble caught this giant UFO) and saw three scruffy looking greys on a massive, but dirty looking ship, (probably a mining vessel). They looked at me, so l ceased the endeavor.

And also saw alien looking hieroglyphs, on a sign in a local shopping ctr, (that l used as a target) this was in the year 2035, more or less, (we are supposed to make all out contact in or shortly after the year 2033).

But l saw one, wearing a silver suit walking among us in the year 2050, in the same area, and no one cared!

IF aliens exist, (which is virtually a sure thing) and they are close by, then all out contact is inevitable, and hiding under the bead sheets is fruitless.

And the age is fear, and stupid will be replaced by enlightenment and knowledge.

B)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was meditating this evening and without a doubt was interacting with an alien. Whether he she was posing as creator spirit or actual representation I don't know. But that was my modal of concentration that connected me to the entity. Absolutely no drugs or pot. Simple meditation session. Though I am very acute and found myself more tuned in today. I know the difference between creating something with my imagination and seeing something with my third eye. Many of the people who have responded to this post assume the writer must have been confused in this differentiation, and that's why I felt compelled to reply because if you're seeing an alien u know its not from ur imagination. I agree I have seen a few types. I've seen grey. Almost glowing non gender greys. I've seen today's which was more of a beautiful glowing fractal outline with big strange eyes...hard to explain because it was coming in and out. I also heard at one point the word "aliens." I know I was extra atune today because earlier I was riding in the car and had the radio off and suddenly the rihanna song "oh na na ohs my name" started playing in my head as if it had just gotten switched on and I sang it out loud. My boyfriend was in the car and I sang it for a moment and then reached down and turned on the radio and that song was on and had just come on it was near the beginning. He was shocked and said that it so creepy! But not uncommon to happen to me. I often hear things in my third eye ear or whatever clear as day and i don't know where it comes from. I'm working on tuning in and sharpening these dimentional visits but I think there are many many many alien and other time space entities... Even evolutions of self into the future. Who knows! I really would like some expert knowledge on this or cutting edge research! 

6 hours ago, Soul Sista said:

I often hear things in my third eye ear or whatever clear as day and i don't know where it comes from. I'm working on tuning in and sharpening these dimentional visits but I think there are many many many alien and other time space entities... Even evolutions of self into the future. Who knows! I really would like some expert knowledge on this or cutting edge research! 

Hi,

What I find useful is researching channeled material. The sourse I like is cutting edge. You still need the ability to discern what is appropriate for you and what was intended for another's consciousness.

John