Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911: Professional experts says it was staged

darkbreed

ok, thanks for the video. I just think that there would have been better footage, i mean they can slow down a bullet on video and see it quite clearly so why not this? theres just so many inconsistencies in the whole story.

You do realize those are controlled tests in laboratory conditions using highly specialized equipment.

Not really the type of video gear you'd have up to cover a parking lot. Also remember that this was before widespread use of high definition cameras - most video surveillance cameras aren't even high definition now.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott G

• Little Fish

• skyeagle409

• booNyzarC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disagree that chemical explosives were planted in the buildings. First of all, who in their right mind is going to carry thousands of pounds of explosives and thousands of feet of detonation cables hundreds of feet up those stairs without being noticed?

I don't know exactly how many pounds would have been required, but from what I understand, a lot less would have been needed if it was nanothermite. I even believe that atleast some of it could have been painted on as "fireproofing". Interestingly enough, there just happened to be some upgraded fireproofing on the affected floors of the Twin Towers shortly before 9/11. There was also the fact that there were renovations going on in the Twin Tower elevators. Elavator shafts would have been ideal for planting explosives as they are essentially at the core of the building. If you're really interested in learning more on how it could have been done, you may be interested in this link:

Demolition Access to the WTC Towers (four parts)

Listening to the CNN newscast, the first building started to buckle seconds before the collapse. There was no chemical explosion. The second building began to buckle and shake, and secords later, it collapsed and still, no chemical explosion.

Thermite (as opposed to nanothermite) doesn't explode; it can, however, melt through steel, which would certainly collapse anything it was holding. From what I've learned, the initiation of the collapses was probably initiated by something of this nature. Afterwards, they could claim the 'pancake theory' (which even NIST no longer supports) to explain the rest.

The supporting structures of both buildings were seriously damaged by both aircraft,

I've seen no hard evidence that this was actually the case. In the words of the construction manager of the Twin Towers, Frank D. Martini:

The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jet liners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your door, this intense grid, and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

Source:

John Skilling was the head structural engineer for the World Trade Center. In a 1993 interview, Skilling stated that the Towers were designed to withstand the impact and fires resulting from the collision of a large jetliner such as Boeing 707 or Douglas DC-8.

Source: http://community.sea...27&slug=1687698

so at that point the upper levels were being supported by weakened beams damaged by the aircraft, which were now being weakened further by the heat of the fires to it was just a matter of time before the buildings would collapse.

Skyeagle, are you an engineer or an architect? Because there are 1,500 architects and engineers who are -not- happy with the results from the official explanation of 9/11, and many of them have gone into great technical detail as to why. Have you ever seen any of AE911truth's videos? It's never too late:

http://www.ae911trut...n/evidence.html

You do realize those are controlled tests in laboratory conditions using highly specialized equipment.

Not really the type of video gear you'd have up to cover a parking lot. Also remember that this was before widespread use of high definition cameras - most video surveillance cameras aren't even high definition now.

I've responded to your post in a thread dedicated to the 9/11 Pentagon Attack.

What? Even with WTC7?

Well sort of if you want to consider that the planes helped bring down the 100+ story building that pretty much ripped the heart out of WTC7 when it fell.

Just FYI while we're looking at these "experts" - the American Institute of Architects boasts a membership of nearly 85,000 licensed architects. Now also keep in mind that at least that same amount if not more are not licensed and members of AIA.

So conservative estimate here, but let's say there are 130,000 architects in the United States alone and probably 4-5 times that many engineers in the US. Now let's also add the rest of the world to those numbers....

Why exactly would I be concerned about what 1,500 architects and engineers say about this?

Well, I can't prove it wasn't a conspiracy.. But can you guys prove it was? I mean bring forth the person or persons willing to take responsibility and even a shred of objective not subjective proof and I will consider it. But really, who wants to kill 3,000 people, plunge the U.S. and world into debt/economic crisis and kill another 6,000 U.S. soldiers, hundreds of allied soldiers, countless innocent civilians..etc. for what? Really? I am from the "Show Me" state. Show me something I can touch, feel, see, hear, something real. Not just a "theory". I have a lot of theories about a lot of things, but they don't make me proof positive without tangible evidence.

Well sort of if you want to consider that the planes helped bring down the 100+ story building that pretty much ripped the heart out of WTC7 when it fell.

I think you missed this post from Q24:

They would say the precise mechanism of failure does not need to be known to determine the building was in danger of collapse. I would say, without knowing this "extraordinary" potential mechanism existed within the building, there would be no reason to believe collapse could occur at all.

There was simply nothing to observe that would have given any great confidence WTC7 was to collapse… and yet, there was all that confidence apparent on scene, not only of collapse, but the fact it was going to be global along with the timing.

It's madness to defend. It was a blatant demolition. If I followed the official narrative I'd give up on WTC7, accept the demolition and attempt to incorporate it into the story - "they did it for safety reasons" or something. Although that opens up a whole can of worms, so I guess they cannot.

Take your pick: -

"Other than initiating the fires in WTC 7, the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."
"Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires having the same characteristics as those experienced on September 11, 2001."
"Compared to the airplane impact damage to the WTC towers, there was relatively little damage to the interior of WTC 7."
"The third simulation was the same as the first, except that no debris impact damage was included. The purpose of this analysis was to determine the contribution of debris impact to the WTC 7 global collapse sequence and whether WTC 7 would have collapsed solely due to the effects of the fire.

The third LS-DYNA analysis demonstrated that the fire-induced damage led to the collapse of WTC 7, even without any structural damage from the debris impact."
"WTC 7 was prone to classic progressive collapse in the absence of debris impact and fire-induced damage when a section of Column 79 between Floors 11 and 13 was removed."
"Even without the initial structural damage caused by debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires having the same characteristics as those experienced on September 11, 2001."
"The initial westward progression and the overall speed of the collapse was not sensitive to the extent of the estimated structural damage to WTC 7 due to the debris from the collapse of WTC 1."

The debris damage to WTC7 was neither here nor there to the collapse.

Nothing is ironclad where human interpretation is involved. :mellow:

Anyhow…

The fact NIST admit their own collapse theory would be "the first known instance" and "an extraordinary event", taking them seven years to come up with and relying on the idea the building was, unlike all comparable examples, "not designed to prevent fire-induced progressive collapse"… would all suggest the witnessed collapse was unpredictable.

Edited by Scott G

Just FYI while we're looking at these "experts" - the American Institute of Architects boasts a membership of nearly 85,000 licensed architects. Now also keep in mind that at least that same amount if not more are not licensed and members of AIA.

So conservative estimate here, but let's say there are 130,000 architects in the United States alone and probably 4-5 times that many engineers in the US. Now let's also add the rest of the world to those numbers....

Why exactly would I be concerned about what 1,500 architects and engineers say about this?

is it a numbers game? I like the statement made before.... where are the 1500+ experts who actually aggree with the findings.

There can be no question whatsoever that we are not given the TRUTH about the details and who orchestrated the 9-11 attack. I think there were many Americans involved with it's planning and it's implementation. I suspect some of them were working in official capacity in the US government.

Look at actions of our government, the results of over-=reaction to 9-11.

We have Check-point Charlies (If you don't know what that is, google it!) in every major US airport, with those untested xray machines poised to kill those people that man them.

Our government lies to us every single day, without compunction. Nothing they say can be considered truth these days.

And look at this, this desecration of the US BILL OF RIGHTS!!:

FBI broke law for years in phone record searches

By John Solomon and Carrie Johnson

Special to The Washington Post and Washington Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, January 19, 2010; A01

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/18/AR2010011803982_pf.html

The FBI illegally collected more than 2,000 U.S. telephone call records between 2002 and 2006 by invoking terrorism emergencies that did not exist or simply persuading phone companies to provide records, according to internal bureau memos and interviews. FBI officials issued approvals after the fact to justify their actions.

E-mails obtained by The Washington Post detail how counterterrorism officials inside FBI headquarters did not follow their own procedures that were put in place to protect civil liberties. The stream of urgent requests for phone records also overwhelmed the FBI communications analysis unit with work that ultimately was not connected to imminent threats.

A Justice Department inspector general's report due out this month is expected to conclude that the FBI frequently violated the law with its emergency requests, bureau officials confirmed.

Where were the US Armed Forces on 9-11? They let us down! They didn't protect this country that day. They didn't protect the US Bill of Rights or the US Constitution, when it got pooped upon via the Patriot Act (which was signed by our Congressmen before it was even written!!!).

Question Authority at all turns until this country gets back it's freedoms and it's Constitution, all of which have been stolen by our own government.

Edited by regeneratia

is it a numbers game? I like the statement made before.... where are the 1500+ experts who actually aggree with the findings.
Amen :-). If you look at the information of the few who -do- support the official story, even some of them have frustrations with the way the investigation was carried out. With others, I've found there may be conflict of interest issues; as in, they're either directly employed by the government or have received generous government contributions for research after putting in a word for the official story. I know 2 government employees, who, despite appearing to be afraid to speak out, did anyway. They both died under mysterious circumstances. In some cases, I'd replace mysterious with suspicious. You may want to take a look at this video for a list of mysterious 9/11 witness deaths...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

Btw, nice art :-)

Edited by Scott G

Where were the US Armed Forces on 9-11? They let us down! They didn't protect this country that day.

There's more then once answer to that question, but the answer that sticks most in my head is one that I heard from a documentary by a veteran reporter, Barrie Zwicker called The Great Conspiracy: The 9/11 News Special You Never Saw. Here's the most relevant portion in my view:

Michael Ruppert, a former Los Angeles Police Department detective, was the first major 9/11 skeptic and researcher in the world and remains one of the foremost. He was one of 40 experts on 9/11 who testified at the six-day International Citizens' Inquiry Into 9/11, held in Toronto in May of 2004. I helped organize that event. At the Inquiry, Michael Ruppert addresses the absence of jet interceptors, but the unlikelihood of a simple stand-down order, and asks…

Michael Ruppert: "What if they were so confused, and had been so deliberately confused, that they couldn't respond?"

BZ: Michael Ruppert is standing by at his office in Sherman Oaks, California. Michael, thanks for this. What is the reason for the failure of US military jets to show up in a timely fashion on 9/11?

MR: Well, the simple fact is, Barrie, that they didn't know where to go. The reason that they didn't know where to go was because a number of conflicting and overlapping war game exercises were taking place, one of which, Northern Vigilance, had pulled a significant number of North American fighter aircraft into Canada and Western Alaska and Northern Alaska in a mock Cold War hijack exercise. There was another drill, Vigilant Guardian, which was a hijack exercise, a command post exercise but it involved the insertion of false radar blips onto radar screens in the Northeast Air Defense Sector. In addition we have a confirmation thanks to General Richard Myers who was Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, who told Richard Clarke as reported in Clarke's (recent) book that there was another exercise, Vigilant Warrior, which was in fact, according to a NORAD source, a live-fly hijack drill being conducted at the same time. With only eight available fighter aircraft (and they had to be dispatched in pairs) they were dealing with as many as 22 possible hijacks on the day of 9/11 and they couldn't separate the war game exercises from the actual hijacks.

BZ: But this was done deliberately though?

MR: Apparently so and I will be saying that in my forthcoming book Crossing the Rubicon – The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. We have done an extensive investigation on that to show that these war game exercises were apparently very well planned by someone, (who I will show, I believe was Dick Cheney) in the United States government, who deliberately confused FAA, NORAD and US Air Force fighter response to fulfill a prophecy that another man once said, "Let one happen and stop the rest."

Source: http://www.greatcons...pt_GOIssue9.pdf

Edited by Scott G

Eyewitnesses at GZ claim it was steel and there are no other eyewitness references to other molten metals such as aluminium or lead.

How do you propose they check it? And if you doubt it was steel as claimed, then what metal do you claim it is?

Metallurgical samples of the pools of molten metal after they cool and solidify would be one way to do it, and honestly I don't trust eye witnesses.

It could have been aluminum or copper or tin or lead or any number of molten metals. Offices often contain a lot of that type of thing.

The problem is if it was air being compressed as I see it with my layman eyes, is that one of the expulsions happens more than 40 floors below the collapse zone and some of the expulsions travel upward.

If it was a build up of air being compressed, then I can't see how see these expulsions would happen in this way.

Well I would suggest the conclusions that it was molten steel is much more credible than it being any other metal.

And as for it being air compressed, I don't but the argument because the ones which happen many floors below the collapse zone do not continue with the expulsions as it continues to collapse. The expulsions happen in a burst, if it was air, then the expulsion would continue throwing out all kinds of office debris as it collapsed.

I think if it was compressed air, the expulsions would be more uniformed and wouldn't be in bursts.

The building was meant to be air proof, so the air when expelled through teh side of the building would then require some time before it "recharged" it's pressure, and by then, the debris would have blocked off the exit hole it used earlier, so it needs to make new ones. So it takes tremendous pressure to force the air out because of the way the building was designed. It's like when you blow air into a balloon. It can hold a lot of air, but at some point you're gonna put too much pressure on the rubber and it's gonna explode releasing the air, but in this case it was a series of balloons, becauseas soon as the air was expelled, the debris just kept bullcharging straight down, blocking that path of release, so you'd be filling up another "balloon". But instead of balloons it's really a building.

Metallurgical samples of the pools of molten metal after they cool and solidify would be one way to do it, and honestly I don't trust eye witnesses.
No samples were taken and the only reason you don't trust eye witnesses is because you do not like what they are suggesting.

I'm sure you trust eye witnesses when it comes to other events of 9/11. I'm sure firefighters were well aware of what they were dousing water on without having to get a sample, seeing as they would have put the fires or any pools of molten steel out and checked to see what the hell it was.

Plus there are samples like the meteorites and the horse shoe beam which all point to the possibility that there was molten steel at GZ.

It could have been aluminum or copper or tin or lead or any number of molten metals. Offices often contain a lot of that type of thing.
Oh I see what you are saying here...

It could be any metal, but not steel. :rolleyes:

Even though all the evidence available to us, minus a metallurgical sample, says the molten metal was steel.

Fireman Philip Ruvolo - “You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel, running down the channel rails, like you’re in a foundry, like lava.”

You might have a case if you could provide a source in the offices which would explain the pools of aluminium or copper or tin or lead running down the channels, like you are in a foundry, like lava.

The building was meant to be air proof, so the air when expelled through teh side of the building would then require some time before it "recharged" it's pressure, and by then, the debris would have blocked off the exit hole it used earlier, so it needs to make new ones.

Watch this and pause the video on the 1:05 mark, have a good look and then read below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbsGZcl2jk

That expulsion confirms to me that it is definitely not air pressure because if any air is force out because of the build up of pressure, it would escape where the air pressure is the highest which would be closer to the collapse zone.

Another reason against air pressure is that even though air is being forced down with the collapse, the collapse path/upper portion wouldn't be air tight as it's destroying the the lower portions. So there are plenty of escape routes for any build up of air pressure.

The main reason though and I laugh when I think about it too much..lol Is that if we accept for a moment that it was air pressure. I am then forced to believe that as the collapse progressed at the pause mark in the video, that this extreme air pressure built up and travelled either through or down some stair wells, through latched doors, lift shafts and air conditions ducts to some 40 odd floors below, where it ejected out of the side of the building, like a window without expelling so much as an office chair out, a door or damaging any other windows on the outer sides of building we can see. I would also be forced to believe that the air pressure once escape through the side of the building, then puffed out because this 40 odd floors of air pressure manage to escape (for the time being) through the side and never continued on it's journey to freedom and less pressure, which is odd because if it was air pressure, wouldn't we see air and debris continuously being pushed outwards as the collapse continues building pressure and now it has an escape route. However, after this puff of air pressure 40 odd floors below the collapse zone, it then decides to do a complete u-turn and then travel back up the building through all the shafts, vents etc etc and escape through the sides again up and down the building, as the collapse progresses in another series of puffs of air pressure.

Actually, after giving this much thought, I no longer support the possibility these are explosives because what I said above, sounds so logical! :w00t:

So it takes tremendous pressure to force the air out because of the way the building was designed.
But it takes a special kind of air pressure to travel down through 40 odd storeys of a building and force the air out.

I think I shall call this special kind of air pressure debunkair ©!!

It's like when you blow air into a balloon. It can hold a lot of air, but at some point you're gonna put too much pressure on the rubber and it's gonna explode releasing the air, but in this case it was a series of balloons, becauseas soon as the air was expelled, the debris just kept bullcharging straight down, blocking that path of release, so you'd be filling up another "balloon". But instead of balloons it's really a building.
But if it was a series of balloons and one of them bursts, the air pressure doesn't travel directly to the next balloon. Your poor analogy aside, in the case of the buildings, as the building collapses there is going to some of the air pressure going down the building as it collapses as that floor bursts so to speak, but not all the air pressure released is going to go directly down the building, not even 40 floors.

However, I now know that this wasn't ordinary air pressure that day, it was the new phenomenon known as debunkair. ©

Edited by Stundie

I love all these so predictable comments by people with the engineering credentials to understand that which they speak to (sic).

We keep coming back to CD rather than an understanding of the fact that these so-called "squibs" are natural effects from hundreds of tons of pressure from above pushing smoke and air out of the windows of the floors below as progressive collapse happens.

Jesus, the entire first floor lobby windows of the North Tower were blown out when first responders entered the building! They found a woman on fire in that lobby burning!

Why?

CD?

Fools. The jet fuel from above had compressed down the elevator and had exploded out into the lobby! It blew the glass out, and one poor woman was ignited on fire by it.

My God, does it ever end?

Does anyone ever think about what happened up there that day in New York, or does distrust of Government and these nonsense ideas just so completely dominate the frontal lobes of these folks that they simply can't bother to learn about the facts? Is it simply so impossible to fathom such a thing happening that we must resort to idiotic ideas rather than bother to learn?

You think that all engineeers and such are people of integrity, and not capable of being infected by the draw of publicity and the ignorance of masses of people who think they're right?

Explosions heard in the buildings. Hell I heard them on the films made inside the towers!

"Jesus What the hell is that?" I heard from the firefighters.

Crashing bangs...sounded like hell. Made you twitch! ("What the ****," the firemen said as they ducked...) And it repeated itself time and time again until the towers fell.

It was representative of the roughly 200 lives that ended as human bodies crashed into structure, after jumping to their deaths rather than burn 8 or 900 feet above! The blood in the streets bore witness...

i don't get this idiocy.

What we should be doing is what real engineers did. Understand, and design to prevent it from ever happening again.

What we should be doing is honoring all those who lost their lives on that terrible, terrible day 10 years ago, and resolve never to sleep as we did then.

1500 folks huh?

How about the tens of thousands of real engineers and scientists who disagree?

Doesn't mean much when you weant to believe in idiocy, I suppose?

Edited by MID

I love all these so predictable comments by people with the engineering credentials to understand that which they speak to (sic).

no engineering here, just a ridiculous conspiracy theory with no evidence.

I don't think it does.... ever end that is. :sleepy:

No samples were taken and the only reason you don't trust eye witnesses is because you do not like what they are suggesting.

I'm sure you trust eye witnesses when it comes to other events of 9/11. I'm sure firefighters were well aware of what they were dousing water on without having to get a sample, seeing as they would have put the fires or any pools of molten steel out and checked to see what the hell it was.

No, I don't trust eye witnesses as a general rule. Not for making informed decisions.

Plus there are samples like the meteorites and the horse shoe beam which all point to the possibility that there was molten steel at GZ.

Oh I see what you are saying here...

It could be any metal, but not steel. :rolleyes:

Even though all the evidence available to us, minus a metallurgical sample, says the molten metal was steel.

Fireman Philip Ruvolo - “You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel, running down the channel rails, like you’re in a foundry, like lava.”

You might have a case if you could provide a source in the offices which would explain the pools of aluminium or copper or tin or lead running down the channels, like you are in a foundry, like lava.

I'm saying it's more likely to be a a metal that doesn't require as much heat to reach the temperature where it's glowing white hot. And again, he is an eye witness account, I'm not sure I can trust his judgement here, so I prefer not to. And you say "all the evidence available to us" points to steel. What evidence except eye witnesses? That's not good enough. A metallurgical sample would have been.

Watch this and pause the video on the 1:05 mark, have a good look and then read below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EbsGZcl2jk

That expulsion confirms to me that it is definitely not air pressure because if any air is force out because of the build up of pressure, it would escape where the air pressure is the highest which would be closer to the collapse zone.

So you're saying this is a squib from a cutter charge? What is your evidence for this except a grainy blurry low res video that might simply feature air pressure explosions? Please tell me you got some sort of explosives residue to point to or some other forensic evidence? Because if not, we'll just have to assume that every light in the night sky that we can't identify ourselves is from outer space. You need hard evidence to suggest that the US government or at least some very high up government officials staged a terror attack on it's own citizens, killing three thousand people, and swept it all under the rug for a decade, launching a campaign of warfare that nearly bankrupted the country and an enormous bodycount. You have got to have some pretty impressive evidence for it if that's what you're suggesting. Pretending to be an expert in construction, demolition, explosives, pyrotechnics, pneumatics and all forms of physics just isn't gonna cut it for me. Why have there not been a single whistleblower on this, which is apparently the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen? Not one. And you'd need to include a lot of people. I'm not willing to make such a statement without incredibly strong evidence.

Another reason against air pressure is that even though air is being forced down with the collapse, the collapse path/upper portion wouldn't be air tight as it's destroying the the lower portions. So there are plenty of escape

routes for any build up of air pressure.

Ever tried to take a deep breath and blow all that air out through a straw? It would lessen the pressure a little, but not enough to stop it from building up too fast to blow out the side of the building.

The main reason though and I laugh when I think about it too much..lol Is that if we accept for a moment that it was air pressure. I am then forced to believe that as the collapse progressed at the pause mark in the video, that this extreme air pressure built up and travelled either through or down some stair wells, through latched doors, lift shafts and air conditions ducts to some 40 odd floors below, where it ejected out of the side of the building, like a window without expelling so much as an office chair out, a door or damaging any other windows on the outer sides of building we can see. I would also be forced to believe that the air pressure once escape through the side of the building, then puffed out because this 40 odd floors of air pressure manage to escape (for the time being) through the side and never continued on it's journey to freedom and less pressure, which is odd because if it was air pressure, wouldn't we see air and debris continuously being pushed outwards as the collapse continues building pressure and now it has an escape route. However, after this puff of air pressure 40 odd floors below the collapse zone, it then decides to do a complete u-turn and then travel back up the building through all the shafts, vents etc etc and escape through the sides again up and down the building, as the collapse progresses in another series of puffs of air pressure.

You're right. Cutter charges are much more likely. Because there was no security at all at the towers, and the plane that hit it was just a coincidence. After all, it was vital that the towers fell down quickly enough, otherwise there might not be justification for stealing all that oil from the middle east. Nevermind the fact that you'd have a hard time bringing in explosives and keeping them hidden until it was time to set them off - and since you say this explanation is so unlikely, I can clearly see a bunch of people get together and mastermind a staged attack on their own soil, but make such a clumsy job of it that a couple of students with grainy news footage can expose the whole thing and get away with it with their lives intact. Yes. Completely reasonable line of thinking there.

Actually, after giving this much thought, I no longer support the possibility these are explosives because what I said above, sounds so logical! :w00t:

But it takes a special kind of air pressure to travel down through 40 odd storeys of a building and force the air out.

I think I shall call this special kind of air pressure debunkair ©!!

But if it was a series of balloons and one of them bursts, the air pressure doesn't travel directly to the next balloon. Your poor analogy aside, in the case of the buildings, as the building collapses there is going to some of the air pressure going down the building as it collapses as that floor bursts so to speak, but not all the air pressure released is going to go directly down the building, not even 40 floors.

However, I now know that this wasn't ordinary air pressure that day, it was the new phenomenon known as debunkair. ©

You so funny, good sir.

Seriously if you want to scream conspiracy, fine. But explain why the loose change and zeitgeist people weren't found dead in their rooms long before the videos ever went viral. Explain to me why someone would make up such a plan, and make it such a bad plan at that? Why involve jets if they'd need explosives all along? Why not simply get a bunch of middle eastern looking fellas to smuggle in explosives and set them off? Why bother with the planes? Why hasn't there been a single whistleblower? Who made you an expert on pneumatics and forensic science? Are you trying to tell me we wouldn't expect air to blow out windows as the building collapses? Or is it just that there were explosions going off but that the air then had a path out? And why were the explosions happening sequentially instead of simultaneously? Is this normal for demoliton of building and if so, why? And what type of explosives were used, what type of trigger was used, and why was it so important that the buildings fell?

I've heard it said that they used thermite, but there's no evidence for that ,except for molten metal which can be any metal, despite what the firefighter says. They also said the sound came from below, but I have to question that statement as well. Eye witnesses mean nothing on their own.

Again, there's just not enough evidence to for me to accept the claims you (and all too many others) are trying to sell.

We keep coming back to CD rather than an understanding of the fact that these so-called "squibs" are natural effects from hundreds of tons of pressure from above pushing smoke and air out of the windows of the floors below as progressive collapse happens.

Jesus, the entire first floor lobby windows of the North Tower were blown out when first responders entered the building! They found a woman on fire in that lobby burning!

Why?

CD?

Fools. The jet fuel from above had compressed down the elevator and had exploded out into the lobby! It blew the glass out, and one poor woman was ignited on fire by it.

Does anyone ever think about what happened up there that day in New York, or does distrust of Government and these nonsense ideas just so completely dominate the frontal lobes of these folks that they simply can't bother to learn about the facts? Is it simply so impossible to fathom such a thing happening that we must resort to idiotic ideas rather than bother to learn?

You think that all engineeers and such are people of integrity, and not capable of being infected by the draw of publicity and the ignorance of masses of people who think they're right?

Explosions heard in the buildings. Hell I heard them on the films made inside the towers!

"Jesus What the hell is that?" I heard from the firefighters.

Crashing bangs...sounded like hell. Made you twitch! ("What the ****," the firemen said as they ducked...) And it repeated itself time and time again until the towers fell.

It was representative of the roughly 200 lives that ended as human bodies crashed into structure, after jumping to their deaths rather than burn 8 or 900 feet above! The blood in the streets bore witness...

i don't get this idiocy.

What we should be doing is what real engineers did. Understand, and design to prevent it from ever happening again.

What we should be doing is honoring all those who lost their lives on that terrible, terrible day 10 years ago, and resolve never to sleep as we did then.

1500 folks huh?

How about the tens of thousands of real engineers and scientists who disagree?

Doesn't mean much when you weant to believe in idiocy, I suppose?

Amen

"What we should be doing is honoring all those who lost their lives on that terrible, terrible day 10 years ago, and resolve never to sleep as we did then."

[/quote

:nw: Very well stated MID....

Edited by portraitartist

[:nw: Very well stated....

Thank you folks!

I've about had it with the 9-11 nonsense.

I've seen too much of what really happened..saluted too many people's coffins to take any more of this idiotic crap from the morons who wanna believe!

Some years ago, in another thread about this crap, i posted a picture or three I subsequently regretted. They were real, graphic, blood and body parts in the streets photos.

No one responded... 'cept maybe a few people who understood my point...

Maybe it was just too much for the CTs to respond to because they knew it was real and they couldn't repsond. I don't know. I haven't done such a thing since. I don't know that it's necessariry. I think most scientifically literate folks can see the nonsense for what it is...

Personally, I'd like to se Davei get an answer from Stundie...one that has some chance of making any sense at all!

Lol, good video :-)

Worth a good laugh, no?

We all need one !

:lol:

Edited by MID

Thank you folks!

I've about had it with the 9-11 nonsense.

I've seen too much of what really happened..saluted too many people's coffins to take any more of this idiotic crap from the morons who wanna believe!

Some years ago, in another thread about this crap, i posted a picture or three I subsequently regretted. They were real, graphic, blood and body parts in the streets photos.

No one responded... 'cept maybe a few people who understood my point...

Maybe it was just too much for the CTs to respond to because they knew it was real and they couldn't repsond. I don't know. I haven't done such a thing since. I don't know that it's necessariry. I think most scientifically literate folks can see the nonsense for what it is...

Personally, I'd like to se Davei get an answer from Stundie...one that has some chance of making any sense at all!

Being the mother of a soldier, a voluteer firefighter and first responder and a very, very proud american..yesterday was hard for me. And hearing some "911 conspiracy theories" without a shred of proof just mades it harder. It sort of diminished the sacrifices borne by so many. I posted my thoughts earlier today on this thread and I still feel the same.