Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poll - Bush ahead of John Kerry by 11 points

DC09

This is a result of the "bounce" Will the real winner please resign!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• snuffypuffer

• Fluffybunny

• Angelofmercy

Top Posters In This Topic

Disinterested, fluffy and the rest......

Dont you get it,

National debt meh.........

Unemploymnent meh........

Healthcare meh...........

Taxes meh............

Infrastucture meh........

world opinion meh......

Social welfare meh.............

economy meh...........

Dont you know these issues are all unimportant when deciding a leader.

God you people are soooooooooooooooo dumb , i can tell by your names, We are at war with peoples from country's that i cant pronounce.

I would tell you who but unfortuantly mr bush is still in class, but im telling you this is all that matters.

The war on terrorism. You only have to look at bush's excellent record in making the world a safer place to see that "his" polcicies have worked.

Hundred of suicide attacks from saudi arabia to turkey.

Hundreds killed in madrid.

Hundreds killed in nothern ossettia.

Thousands dead in Iraq.

suicide bombs daily.

Our children being butchered.

Our soldiers being killed.

Thousands dead in america on 9/11 (bush was in power when that happened too remember.)

Osama still at large god knows where.

Yeah george bush' policies have gone down a treat.

Wun, believe me...nobody appreciated sarcasm more than I do grin2.gif But I'm afraid you're not going to be listened too...

Any rational, free thinking, intelligent person can look at the absolute insanity that has been Bush's term in office and think: "wow...voting for this guy isn't a good idea huh.gif"

The rest will just ignore every word you said, true though they are, and shout "Bush 2004!"...because they're either too afraid, or too lazy, to look at what's going on and actually form an opinion of their own.

thing is its not laziness.

The wold situation just now is a right wing fanatic's wet dream.

And its all being engineered.

Of course im not saying or accusing anyone of helpig or having a hand in these attacks all im saying is the climate isnt exaclt being helped is it.

Bush will win by an electoral landslide. My opinion. While the popular vote may fall within the pollsters guesses, it is the electoral vote that counts. Close popular? Maybe. Electoral landslide? Most likely.

stayed on topic and was not drawn in to the tit for tat of the rest of the posters....pats self on back

The war on terrorism. You only have to look at bush's excellent record in making the world a safer place to see that "his" polcicies have worked.

Hundred of suicide attacks from saudi arabia to turkey.hmm you do realise that an increase in attacks was to be expected, while it may not be a conventional war, its still a war

Hundreds killed in madrid. same again, if Bush wasn't causing them problems, why would they be trying to get rid of support?

Hundreds killed in nothern ossettia.

Thousands dead in Iraq.its a war, people die, please tell me how they could have dealt with saddam without the loss of life

suicide bombs daily

Our children being butchered.blame america, appease the terrorists!!

Our soldiers being killed. well it is a war, again, offer a solution which doesn't involve death

Thousands dead in america on 9/11 (bush was in power when that happened too remember.)so what if Bush was in power? go read the 9/11 report thanks

Osama still at large god knows where. wow, therefore its a failure

Yeah george bush' policies have gone down a treat better than the policies of those before him and the alternatives the europeans seem to be offering

Edited by bathory

52% of likely voters surveyed would vote for President George W. Bush, 41% would vote for Democratic nominee John Kerry, and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader.
..........poor ralph.

Bush is liberating the world along side America's Allies. For those who say that they see no liberation, don't expect to see it that quickly, it will take years.

Of all the casualties, sacrifices and bad stuff going on, it is all to liberate the world of terror, for the safety.

People just don't realize that it has a cost to do the ultimate good thing.

P.S. I can't debate on Bush's behalf by myself!! Someone back me up...

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

52% of likely voters surveyed would vote for President George W. Bush, 41% would vote for Democratic nominee John Kerry, and 3% would vote for Ralph Nader.
..........poor ralph.

255623[/snapback]

See that? sooooo many people see it the way I do.......For Safety!!!

LMAO, John Kerry will defend America using Spit balls LMAO w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif !!!!

Kerry will create a stronger America....until it goes boom again....

P.S. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

Thank you Bathory and Hailo_hellfire!!!

I love how people who aren't even Americans seem to always know what's best for America.

Terrorists are evil. They have to be stopped. One man has the guts to do it, probably saved countless lives (though i agree I wish lives didn't have to be sacrificed to do so) and all you can do is insult a man who has the guts to actually live his beliefs rather than pander to public opinoin.

Didn't you ever here the saying that sometimes the right choice ins't the popular choice? Or did you all just not go to high school or college and have those experiences?

Thank you Bathory and Hailo_hellfire!!!

I love how people who aren't even Americans seem to always know what's best for America.

Terrorists are evil.  They have to be stopped.  One man has the guts to do it, probably saved countless lives (though i agree I wish lives didn't have to be sacrificed to do so) and all you can do is insult a man who has the guts to actually live his beliefs rather than pander to public opinoin. 

Didn't you ever here the saying that sometimes the right choice ins't the popular choice? Or did you all just not go to high school or college and have those experiences?

255636[/snapback]

Amen

Bush will win by an electoral landslide.  My opinion.  While the popular vote may fall within the pollsters guesses, it is the electoral vote that counts.  Close popular? Maybe.  Electoral landslide?  Most likely.

stayed on topic and was not drawn in to the tit for tat of the rest of the posters....pats self on back

255609[/snapback]

Bush didn't even have that in the last election. The Electoral College, as far as I'm concerned, is an utter disgrace and should be done away with. It should be one man, one vote, and the man with the most votes wins. George W. Bush was appointed by the Supreme Court, he lost the popular vote. Am I the only one who finds this a little disturbing?

one man one vote wouldn't work either snuffy puffer, that's why it's never been implemented. If it was one man one vote, all the heavily populated states, such as California, Texas, Florida, Mass, etc would have the edge in picking the president, the smaller states like Rhode Island wouldn't have a say at all.

Whereas with the electoral college they do have a say because you need 270 votes to win. Lil old Rhode island can and does make a difference so they aren't ignored.

I admit the electoral college is flawed, but so is one man one vote. I think you should be able to divide electoral votes based on the percentage of people voting for a particular candidate, that makes more sense to me...but who knows

255636[/snapback]

You know, it's comments like these that show what kind of people are supporting Bush.

America has an impact on a lot of countries, especially Canada. We thrive on their economy. But I suppose you already know all about that, right?

Oh, and I'm sure those non-Americans in Iraq, Afganistan and Kosovo (etc!) don't care who's in power in the USA either.

Maybe everyone else in the world is a little scared, because whether we like it or not, America has a huge influence on the rest of the world.

What about how a group of middle aged men get to decide that your women can't have abortions, no matter what? Or the fact that your president thinks gay marriages are an abomination? Or what about all the money that's being cut from extremely important programs for the war on terrorism (like healthcare and education)? What about your economy?

Just think a little before making your ignorant comments, please.

he lost the popular vote.

links please?

255696[/snapback]

2000 General Election results

Gore/Lieberman 48.38% of the popular vote, Bush/Cheney 47.87% of the popular vote. Which would mean more people wanted Al Gore to be their President. Bush is not the choice of the people.

one man one vote wouldn't work either snuffy puffer, that's why it's never been implemented. If it was one man one vote, all the heavily populated states, such as California, Texas, Florida, Mass, etc would have the edge in picking the president, the smaller states like Rhode Island wouldn't have a say at all.

And Rhode Island has a say now? Look at the states with the most electoral votes. They just happen to be the states with the largest populations. Rhode Island may have slightly more say than it would under another system, but it's still up to the big states to decide who the President is.

When it comes down to it, the people voting should be the ones that decide who wins the election, not some obsolete measuring system.

10 out of ten terrorists agree, anybody but Bush

So you are probably right, that big coalition of terrorists over there in the middle easts DO have a vested interest in who the next president is. I, for one, am glad they don't have a say. They want Kerry to win cuz they know he won't do a darn thing to stop them.

Lets see, George W has gotten the Taliban out of Afghanistan and now women can, oh Lord, READ and go out IN PUBLIC! Shame on him. He got Saddam out of Iraq and now those people have CLEAN WATER and ELECTRICITY. What was he thinking? Also the terrorists camps have are becoming disorganized because we keep capturing and killing all their leaders. Darn George W!!

So sorry, I respectfully disagree and I am sorry that you took my previous comment as an insult, wasn't meant that way, but it is how I feel...

There you go, if you're not with Bush, you're siding with the terrorists. Can you come up with any reason other than terrorism for supporting Bush? Just one, one halfway reasonable reason for supporting George W. than the war on terror? I'm begging you. Maybe his economic platform? Perhaps you can tell me his stance on education or health care? Seriously, do you even have any idea?

Just one reason, all I'm asking you for, that has nothing to do with terrorism.

Disinterested...your very name tells me you're young and dumb.

crying.gifcrying.gif thats not nice crying.gifcrying.gif

*edit*

Terrorists are evil. They have to be stopped.

terrorism will never end....no matter what you do... it will never stop. having more wars and bombings of terrorist countries only creates more terrorism. its an endless cycle.

people have the idea that terrorism can end. but no matter whos the prez, it wont...even if america levels iraq and wipes it off the map...other countries will just get p***ed at us...and then poof! more terrorist are born.

focus on repairing the relationships and chaos we have created over the years...dont try and make it worse.

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

Other issues? ok. The unemployment rate is actually LOWER than when Clinton was president. The economy is actually BETTER than when Clinton was president.

And given that he had to deal with a national disaster in the first year of his presidency...don't think he's done half bad..i have a link, i know you will say its biased..but numbers don't lie.

http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/convention.htm

Give me a link that isn't biased, like, where did this site get their numbers? Yes, the bias of the site makes me think twice, so give me an objective source and I'll get back to you.

terrorism will never end....no matter what you do... it will never stop. having more wars and bombings of terrorist countries only creates more terrorism. its an endless cycle.

of course terrorism will always exist, just like inequality and violence, however what Bush is attempting to do is to create an environment which doesn't allow for terrorism and terrorist groups to thrive, its a work in progress, we aren't going to be seeing any change in the short term.

Is iraq the first step of a much larger plan? most likely, is this a bad thing? noone can really say, personally i'm all for bringing the middle east into the 21st century, and i'll be damned if some aging liberal hippy douche (south park reference, not attack on anyone here) wants to complain about cultural differences and understanding and all that crap.

*sirs quietly and stands up. opens mouth...* [/b] VOTE FOR BUSH 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *closes mouth, sits back down in acorner*

Anyone seen the previews for the new movie by the creators of south park?

AMERICA: WORLD POLICE!!

Staring Bush, Kerry, Moore, etc etc as Marionets.

Hilarious!