Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are UFOs being shot down over the UK ?

Saru

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marshall2442

• Saru

• None of the above

• Anotheryahoo

It's not just our American pals that have secret ufo technology the Russians are also not far behind. So it doesn't surprise me that we would try and help the Americans out by shooting down and checking out just how advanced the Russians really are. America loves the fact that people think ufos are from an extraterrestrial source but please think about this; how come they mainly appear close to military bases, why do the "aliens" not try to contact us, why have they not tried to make friends, why have they not robbed us of any valuable resources?

The real ufo's arent ours or the russians. Shooting at a advance civilization that could be hundreds or even thousands of years ahead of us just isnt smart. The reason they are seen near bases and nuke sites is they are watching what we are doing and have been for a long time, maybe even thousands of years. Fact is their tech would appear as magic even to us. Shooting is stupid. More then likely they have nothing to gain with open contact with a primitive war like species, in fact we just may be one of their experiments. Lets not p*** them off is my advice unless our govt opens up and states some sort of a real threat from them which doesnt appear to be the case.

The real ufo's arent ours or the russians. Shooting at a advance civilization that could be hundreds or even thousands of years ahead of us just isnt smart. The reason they are seen near bases and nuke sites is they are watching what we are doing and have been for a long time, maybe even thousands of years. Fact is their tech would appear as magic even to us. Shooting is stupid. More then likely they have nothing to gain with open contact with a primitive war like species, in fact we just may be one of their experiments. Lets not p*** them off is my advice unless our govt opens up and states some sort of a real threat from them which doesnt appear to be the case.

Maybe they are here to drink our beer and shag our women. Well I'm not standing for it. Lets get the b*******.

Thats just niave thinking.

I think that putting people in charge of our military with I.Q.'s over 50, might be a good start to open relations with "whoever" has this technology! I read some posts here and can not understand why some people are so "limited".