Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moving Orbs On Video

sbianchino

I have multiple orbs in my house. I try to attach a video, but it was too big to attach. I do not have much activity in my house. I did have a tissue box fall off the kitchen counter the other day on it's own while I was 10 feet away from it. It has been pretty quiet otherwise. I try to keep an open mind with the unexplained. Orbs could be static electricity, ghosts, energy coming from another dimension, energy coming from someone in the house, energy coming from the earth, or just something we don't understand yet. I would appreciate any input.

sbianchino

Link below:

@sbianchino: Well.. In all honesty, I could see how these would look like orbs, but I think they are fragments in the air. Great capture and good video, but they're lacking the direction and the usual drifting, since they are so scattering.

On the other hand, if it were a sort of manifesting energy, it could only be one large thing if it only happens in that space of your house, possibly trying to become an apparition.

It's really up to you what it is. As far as the kleenex box, that's really cool! Does it ever make you afraid or anything? Just curious! ^_^

I hope this helped!

I have multiple orbs in my house. I try to attach a video, but it was too big to attach. I do not have much activity in my house. I did have a tissue box fall off the kitchen counter the other day on it's own while I was 10 feet away from it. It has been pretty quiet otherwise. I try to keep an open mind with the unexplained. Orbs could be static electricity, ghosts, energy coming from another dimension, energy coming from someone in the house, energy coming from the earth, or just something we don't understand yet. I would appreciate any input.

sbianchino

Link below:

I started video taping about 2 weeks ago because my dog was barking at these orbs or so called things. I thought of the dust theory, but the dog was barking at them, and I could only see them through the camera.

Fake.

The orbs in the video are following the contours of the walls which tells me it is just a flashlight and/or a laser light.

If it was a orb then as it passed from one side of the room to another it would maintain its shape and wouldn't be distorted as it passes in front of things like doors or door frames.

Oh and dust and/or gnats or some flavor of insect is probably also a component here as well.

Fake.

The orbs in the video are following the contours of the walls which tells me it is just a flashlight and/or a laser light.

If it was a orb then as it passed from one side of the room to another it would maintain its shape and wouldn't be distorted as it passes in front of things like doors or door frames.

Oh and dust and/or gnats or some flavor of insect is probably also a component here as well.

I'm not trying to prove that orbs are real. I know there were no flashlights. The kitchen was not dusty. Dust would have to be right in front of the camera lens to show up that big. I am a busy person and do not have time to make hoax videos, and what would be the point of it anyway. I just saw these energy light balls and would like to see what other people thought could be causing them. The world is full of stuff we have yet to understand. The world was flat to many people until we were able to go into space and study the stars to learn otherwise. Just because we do not understand it, that does not mean it is real.

• Like 1

The kitchen was not dusty.

EVERYPLACE is dusty. Just because you don't see dust floating around doesn't mean it isn't there.

Edited by Moonie2012
  • Like 1

I'm not trying to prove that orbs are real. I know there were no flashlights.

But there was a clearly a bright light shining 'past' the field of view...

sbianchino, any piece of dust when close to the camera and illuminated will likely be overexposed and out of focus, ie a big fuzzy edged blob. here we have some fuzzy bright blobs.

If you are serious about this, hows about just filming some introduced dust (eg tiny bits of tissue, a little flour, etc) across the cameras field of view in exactly the same lighting conditions. Use a range of particle sizes, at a range of distances, and show the results here. Just a few seconds for each run is all it would take..

You'll be doing.. RESEARCH!!

Yes, the world is full of stuff we do not understand, but it is also full of stuff we do understand, but that some don't recognise...

• Like 2

Or it could be dust.

Note that there is strong sunlight coming from the right. Small dust particles close to the camera lit up by the sunlight would be out of focus and thus resembling a bright partly transparent blob moving quickly about the frame. Which is exactly what we see in your video.

Fake.

Take some time to consider all angles before crying fake. Could almost seem it's following the contours, but really isn't looking closer. And those orbs often distort as they move around on the camera/light source.

There you go. The dark conditions mixed with the single light source, and foreign particles (which are everywhere, visible to the naked eye or not), and the magic of filming makes the case.

I'm not trying to prove that orbs are real. I know there were no flashlights. The kitchen was not dusty. Dust would have to be right in front of the camera lens to show up that big. I am a busy person and do not have time to make hoax videos, and what would be the point of it anyway. I just saw these energy light balls and would like to see what other people thought could be causing them. The world is full of stuff we have yet to understand. The world was flat to many people until we were able to go into space and study the stars to learn otherwise. Just because we do not understand it, that does not mean it is real.

You asked for input and I gave input. period.

Take some time to consider all angles before crying fake. Could almost seem it's following the contours, but really isn't looking closer. And those orbs often distort as they move around on the camera/light source.

When I said "fake" in this case my comment was meant to indicate stuff like dust and/or gnats...guess I have to be more specific.

Edited by Ryu

When I said "fake" in this case my comment was meant to indicate stuff like dust and/or gnats...guess I have to be more specific.

I did research and filmed under the same conditions and did not get one orb minutes later and many times later. I put the camera on a tripod to rule out reflection and got a few orbs. I filmed in the daytime and get orbs sometimes. What got me initially filming with the camera in the first place was the fact that my dog was barking at the mid air. I could see the orbs while filming only through the camera and she was reacting to them. I have filmed some that move very quickly and there are no wind currents in my house that could explain away the fact that dust could be the culprit. I can see how a bug could cause the problem, but I would be aware if I had that many bugs in my kitchen. I have caught bugs in front of the camera before and the image usually is a fluttering on the edges. I try to rule out all of the logical explanations and have been left with the unexplained.

You should, because there is a big difference between something being faked, and something being naturally explained. Flashlights vs. dust, if you will.

Yes, you do need to be more specific.

"Fake" means deliberate deception on the part of the video maker. A "fake" is something that has been deliberately altered or invented to deceive people.

There is no reason to think the OP video is fake. It merely appears to be a video of dust particles that has been misinterpreted.

A photo or video of dust orbs that is posted in honesty is not a fake and it does no good to shout out "fake" without good reason.

• Like 2

Yes, you do need to be more specific.

"Fake" means deliberate deception on the part of the video maker. A "fake" is something that has been deliberately altered or invented to deceive people.

There is no reason to think the OP video is fake. It merely appears to be a video of dust particles that has been misinterpreted.

A photo or video of dust orbs that is posted in honesty is not a fake and it does no good to shout out "fake" without good reason.

Thanks but I did not need an explanation.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

sbianchino- wow it seems like everyone that has commented to your video has obviously never witnessed anything for themselves. They are obvious jerks to try and knock down ur videos. Most of them think they know every ****ing thing. I don't know what their experiences have been but they sound like they are just jealous that they can't capture the real thing on tape for themselves. Dogs don't bark into mid air at dust particles floating around. Maybe at bugs but they usually chase them down & actually try and catch them. The orbs that you have captured kept their form. I got 20/20 vision. And when some orbs are in motion it is extremely hard to watch their form because of them traveling so fast. I've been having some unexplained things going on in my house or actually where ever my daughter seems to go. I know that your origional post was almost a year ago, but I still felt the need to comment since I just became a member last night. Well here's my story. Which I may be posting it in the wrong area but I can do a cut & paste.

I have a daughter who is almost 14 months right now. Ever since my best friend was murdered a year ago August 16, 2011, there has been many orbs showing up in pictures all around her. Only one of the orbs actually show a silouette of his face on the outer edge the orb. There are many faces within it too. I never noticed any orbs in pics until I actually ran across the one of my murdered friend on April 4th 2012. That's when I started looking back in all of the pics I have taken in the past of my daughter. I notice orbs in different sizes and brightness in many of the pics I have taken.

One month ago I noticed her always trying to point something out. At 1st she would say bubbys (which means bubbles in her language) lol. So when she kept saying it & pointing all over the place at the ceiling, the floor I took the camera out & took a pic & caught another orb in it. So now I'm noticing that my daughter actually sees them. So I became pretty interested and started to take pics each night with the flash on. In every frame I took, some show more than one orb. I can actually stand in the same spot & can take pic after pic & see the same orb move within the frame. Only thing that sucks with digital cameras is that it takes like 5-7 seconds to be able to take another pic.

I don't have the right type of video camera to get it on tape of the orbs actually moving. I know many will say that it's dust in my house or bugs or something on the lense. I wish it was. I have cleaned the lense. The orbs seem to go everywhere my daughter goes. I go to friends houses with my daughter & they are in the pics. Went to Tennessee at my parents house & they are in the pics with her. Went on vacation & was outside at night time with her & were in the pics. I have taken it with different cameras too & they are in the pics.

One night a few weeks ago my daughter was sitting in her high chair eating dinner. I noticed her putting a hand full of food in one hand & going to each side of her high chair like she was trying to feed one of my dogs or the cat. I told her to eat her food. She then placed the food that was in her hand in the cup holder part on her tray. Which she never did that before. So I was interested to see if there were any orbs I could capture in the pic & I did. There was one on the damn floor right next to her high chair & in each pic frame it had moved to one side of the high chair to the other.

So at this point I really don't know what to think. I don't know why they are around her almost 24-7. I know they aren't harming us in any way. The most orbs I have captured in one pic there was aprox 20 of them. I was blown away & I took the pics with one of my friends there that didn't really believe me and now she does believe me. I took it in my dogs room where my daughter was playing with the dogs. and there is a black couch with one of my dogs on the left side of the couch & to the right of her on the black couch is 2 orbs actually forming. It looks like a worm with a bright colorfull light or kinda like a shiney spark at the end of it.

Right now I have about 700 pics that I have taken that have orbs in every pic. So all I have to say is that is enough to believe. Especially when my daughter has been pointing them out to me this whole time without me knowing what she was talking about. I watched some videos from this site for the 1st time last night & I didn't say anything to her & she said bubbys and pointed at my computer screen wherever the orbs went. All I can say is children speak the truth & you have to listen and watch at how they react to things. Animals know too. They all acted different with the orbs I was photographing. My cat is super spooked at certain times & I never knew why. But it seems like they are all getting used to it now since the orbs seem to always be around.

Kinda sucks that I have to resize the origional pic of the orb that I see a silouetteof my best friend's face within it. His face is on the right outer lining of the orb with a little bit of a mist behind it. Some people can see his face in it but some can't. There are many faces within the entire orb. I can send origional sized pics even different pics of other orbs by email for whoever is interested. I would like some comments on the pics from someone that is experienced if possible. Because at this point I already see that they are real and I won't listen to anyone that isn't experienced and that don't believe me. I was a non believer until I started listening to my daughter experiencing it all for myself.

I'm just not sure if my daughter will always be able to see them or not. Now it makes me wonder about children that have invisible friends & dogs that just bark into mid-air. Just never thought I would ever experience something like this. And to be honest with you, I have always been able to predict certain things that actually would end up happening. It's not all the time but I at least have it happen to me twice a year.

While I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter I envisioned a deer in the middle of the interstate & me & my friends getting into a fatal accident. Within 20 seconds of me thinking about that, there was a deer in the left lane of the interstate while my friend was driving in the middle lane & we had swerved to actually miss the deer. We were going 75mph. It really freaked me out.

The last time I experienced that it was the same day that my best friend was murdered a year ago. While I was at his house with my daughter at 2 months, I envisioned a group of people walk right through his front door dressed in black with black ski masks holding large guns. That's when I said something to his roomate & he thought I was crazy. I said I got to get my baby out of here. That's when I left. I never said good bye to my best friend that day or said how much I loved him. I wished I would have told him instead of his roomate. It makes me feel responsible bc I didn't warn him. I have been in denial over his death since it happened & extremely depressed. It was a home invasion & they were wearing what I said & they all had huge guns & they walked right through his front door. He was only 27 & had a son. Didn't deserve any of it. Within 2 weeks they caught all 3 murders bc they found DNA on one of the killer's bandaids that was stuck to my best friend's shoe. Very greatful they have all in custody. Just waiting on the trial to see what happenes next. ;.(

post-131813-0-20906200-1343766554_thumb.

post-131813-0-20463300-1343766588_thumb.

Thanks, Tina (EAT)

Edited by EAT
  • Like 2

First Welcome to UM,

Second, Sadly Sbuanchino has not been on since 27th of september 2011 so i highly doubt you will get a response. When looking at older posts and you have the urge to reply, click their name and it will tell you if they are still active.

sbianchino

Member Since 15 Sep 2011

Offline Last Active Sep 27 2011 11:48 AM

sbianchino- wow it seems like everyone that has commented to your video has obviously never witnessed anything for themselves. They are obvious jerks to try and knock down ur videos. Most of them think they know every ****ing thing. I don't know what their experiences have been but they sound like they are just jealous that they can't capture the real thing on tape for themselves.

Yes it is true that people here have not experience any thing paranormal. One very plausable reason why the things that they have caught can be explained with logic and commonsense. The second thing is demons and ghosts are scared of skeptics.

As for this video, It is dust that floats around by movement, such as wind, air conditioners, movement by animals and humans. The thing is, Each video can be replicated (was in go to a room, start recording and hit a rug near by and you can get the exact shape, transparency, colors etc).

Dogs don't bark into mid air at dust particles floating around. Maybe at bugs but they usually chase them down & actually try and catch them.

This is true, but dogs have better hearing and they can bark when they hear noises that humans don't hear. Bugs being too close to the camera and the camera can't autofocus on it or even bugs walk on the camera lens it self can get a blurred efffect. There is no way possible to prove dogs can see the undead or sense paranormal. Humans tend to assume what the animal is scared of but the truth it until humans and dogs are able to have a full fledge conversation with each other then there is no solid evidence.

Reference: http://www.wkyc.com/...-on-national-TV

The orbs that you have captured kept their form. I got 20/20 vision. And when some orbs are in motion it is extremely hard to watch their form because of them traveling so fast. I've been having some unexplained things going on in my house or actually where ever my daughter seems to go. I know that your origional post was almost a year ago, but I still felt the need to comment since I just became a member last night. Well here's my story. Which I may be posting it in the wrong area but I can do a cut & paste.

I have 20/20 vision as well, dust can move very fast or the person who did the recordings compressed the video so it loses it frame rate. Youtube is a fiend for compressing videos when you are uploading them.

I have a daughter who is almost 14 months right now. Ever since my best friend was murdered a year ago August 16, 2011, there has been many orbs showing up in pictures all around her. Only one of the orbs actually show a silouette of his face on the outer edge the orb. There are many faces within it too. I never noticed any orbs in pics until I actually ran across the one of my murdered friend on April 4th 2012. That's when I started looking back in all of the pics I have taken in the past of my daughter. I notice orbs in different sizes and brightness in many of the pics I have taken.

The last time I experienced that it was the same day that my best friend was murdered a year ago. While I was at his house with my daughter at 2 months, I envisioned a group of people walk right through his front door dressed in black with black ski masks holding large guns. That's when I said something to his roomate & he thought I was crazy. I said I got to get my baby out of here. That's when I left. I never said good bye to my best friend that day or said how much I loved him. I wished I would have told him instead of his roomate. It makes me feel responsible bc I didn't warn him. I have been in denial over his death since it happened & extremely depressed. It was a home invasion & they were wearing what I said & they all had huge guns & they walked right through his front door. He was only 27 & had a son. Didn't deserve any of it. Within 2 weeks they caught all 3 murders bc they found DNA on one of the killer's bandaids that was stuck to my best friend's shoe. Very greatful they have all in custody. Just waiting on the trial to see what happenes next. ;.(

post-131813-0-20906200-1343766554_thumb.

post-131813-0-20463300-1343766588_thumb.

Thanks, Tina (EAT)

It's a nice, sad story but lot of coincidental events and wishful thinking but I think you made your mind up about dust, reflections of light and bugs being one of the most common causes in the pictures and photos.

• Like 1

The world was flat to many people until we were able to go into space and study the stars to learn otherwise. Just because we do not understand it, that does not mean it is real.

Did anyone miss this delightful tidbit? The world was confirmed round centuries before we even went to space.

Sorry I just had to point that out.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I recorded a video of my laughing and giggling like he was being tickled at night when he should of been sleeping, I believe I caught an orb. I am not so sure, I want to believe as I have always been skeptical. I am a "see it to believe it" kind of guy. Well, I think I just saw it around the 15sec mark.What do you think?. I am an audio/video tech, so I know what can be done with computers. But this I assure you is raw video.

Sorry, just looked like a bug to me. Cute kid though.

• Like 3

Why not start a new thread instead of resurrecting an old one? Especially about a subject such as "orbs". Which are one of the most easily and often debunked sources of the "paranormal" in the history of ever.

Well, I doubt I get an answer.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

We have the same things in our house and the wife gets them on her digital camera at the hospital she works at.. We assumed they may be some kind of spirits... Now this morning I was telling a neighbor and he said about six years ago some where he read that they are tiny bubbles of gas.. Now I was checking on that and found nothing about gas bubbles and this, and then I ran into this page.. We have many videos on her phone with these in the videos...

Laidback, given that these common image artifacts have been explained in quite extensive detail, do you have anything to add, or wish to dispute the 'mundane' explanation? If you have some pictures that you think defy the explanation given, why not post them?

I too have never heard anyone suggest 'gas bubbles' - it makes no sense.. and would suggest you find another person (preferably one with photographic knowledge) to consult....