Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tony Hawk Video Games

mypaddedroom

Hey all I been hearing a lot about this Tony Hawk Underground 2. Ok I use to like to play the video games, but now there just getting old! Does anyone agree with me? I mean the video games are all the same a few new tricks and players on the games and levels, but that's about it! Who else thinks these Tony Hawk games are getting old?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• BurnSide

• Janiel

• Shakezulah

*shrugs* I still love them. I own Underground and i'm still unbeatable at 3/4 and Underground by anyone i know. I can't wait for Underground 2 personally.

Well see there you have it I guess it al depends on the type of games you like. Personally I think they have not made a good video game in months! I'm looking foward to the new Grand Theft Auto!

i love the TH games. Underground is a pretty damn good game. im not the greatest at them but i still love to mess around in them. actualy i am pretty good at 3. never played 4 tho

*shrugs* I still love them. I own Underground and i'm still unbeatable at 3/4 and Underground by anyone i know. I can't wait for Underground 2 personally.

254798[/snapback]

ooh i own at underground.....if only i lived there or you lived here...i'll show you how to play.... disgust.gif stupid ocean tongue.gif but seriously, underground was awsome. none of my friends wanted to pley with me, i beat them too easiliy...tis a sad fate being a vidiot tongue.gif

Edited by Janiel

Janiel i can get 5 million point combos with my eyes closed. There is no competition. tongue.gif

It isn't going to be the same old thing actually. Along side Story Mode with a whole brand new story which is TEAM BAM VS TEAM HAWK, there is also classic mode to play where you have 2 mins to play the goals like in 1-3, and about 100 new things you can do. I ain't even bothering with a rental, i know a fantastic game when i see one.

the new Grand Theft Auto!

*drooooooooools and twitches*

must....get....GTA:SA....

Janiel i can get 5 million point combos with my eyes closed.

255660[/snapback]

hehehe, i've done that too tongue.gif i played the crap out of that game while i had it...

Edited by Janiel

i can get like 800 million point combos....with cheats that is. without them, i think my highest was like 11 million something

the new Grand Theft Auto!

*drooooooooools and twitches*

must....get....GTA:SA....

255663[/snapback]

I know do you know how great that game will be!!!! It will blow Tony Hawk out of the charts!!

Well obviously, nothing can top GTA:SA!! But it's not like you can only get ONE game. laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

THUG 2 is soooo stupid.... they took THUG 1 and copied it basically....

i think its pretty lame to have the same freakin titles. they need to get more creative....

TheJack

Umm, not one thing about THUG2 is the same as THUG.

Nothing was copied. All characters are different, levels are different. Different controls, different style's of play, different modes, different story, different unlockables, different point system, different EVERYTHING.

nope....its not

all im saying burnside is the titles are getting old.... they copied the title. i completely agree with you about different gameplay and characters and levels and such....

TheJack

You would have prefered Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5?

It's Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Just like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. I don't see how making a sequel to a game would merit any other title really.

they took THUG 1 and copied it basically....

i think its pretty lame to have the same freakin titles. they need to get more creative....

275306[/snapback]

i completely agree with you about different gameplay and characters and levels and such....

276534[/snapback]

interesting, and how do you feel about your contradiction?

Jon you're on a roll tonight huh. I was just gonna let it slip myself haha.

Edited by BurnSide