Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
bouncer

USO, filmed up close

103 posts in this topic

Where is the connection to space or ET? We see something not only on earth, but underwater, a little out of the ordinary, and some point at the sky. How does that work? Where is the connection to the stars? Why is this Aliens? When was it tracked on RADAR as leaving the atmosphere, let alone the water?

I would say this is considered by some to be an alien, because many are too lazy to have a think and just point at their new Gods whenever they see something a little bit different. I find it a very sad state of affairs. I do not understand why some people think anything and everything new to them is Aliens. Humans are certainly very accomplished drama queens.

Where is the connection to space or ET? We see something not only on earth, but underwater, a little out of the ordinary, and some point at the sky. How does that work? Where is the connection to the stars? Why is this Aliens? When was it tracked on RADAR as leaving the atmosphere, let alone the water?

I would say this is considered by some to be an alien, because many are too lazy to have a think and just point at their new Gods whenever they see something a little bit different. I find it a very sad state of affairs. I do not understand why some people think anything and everything new to them is Aliens. Humans are certainly very accomplished drama queens.

You hit the Bobbin right on the head of the Nail psyche101 ~ only thing missing is a Great Freddie Mercury Song ! "Hit it Mcromn" :tu:

Quite terrestrial indeed, a tethered radio-communications line from a submerged Submarine.