Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Horror Story

Keel M.

Its just ok it doesn't touch the walking dead or even true blood for that matter.

Yes and opinions are like a$$holes. Everybodies got one.

Yes and opinions are like a$$holes. Everybodies got one.

If you look at the ratings it most people opinion :tu:

Its just ok it doesn't touch the walking dead or even true blood for that matter.

Walking dead... :Drooling: :w00t:

One of best TV shows in history of TV...above x files..

And this horror story aint bad too, maybe still needs more horror to it, flickering lights,shadows running behind actors,you know element of tension. But i love story last ep. was great when nurse looked at monitor screen for babycheck and she fainted lol! :lol:

You know, I hate to admit this, but I like it more than Walking Dead. :hmm: I really like the unpredictability of it, and after the most recent episode I think some of the actors really proved themselves.

I like this show, it's incredibly weird. It also always manages to leave me wondering about the back stories and how the loose ends will tie up.

I can't compare it to any other shows because I think it's originality leaves it in a league of its own. Would love recommendations from people who have seen this show and can think of anything similar though. =]

Really enjoyed it so far. Off to watch Piggy, Piggy (ep 6) now and see where the cliff hanger leaves me this time. I'm not sure how many episodes this show actually has, but judging from the site I'm watching it on there are only 7. I'm looking forward to the final episode!

Edited by Arbie

I mentioned the other day we don't get hat show here... Turns out I was wrong.. The pilot was on FX the other night.. I recorded it.. I just saw the 1st episode... It is weird but I plan to watch more to see if I can get into it..

I watched the first episode, it looks pretty good! thumbsup.gif

Edited by xCrimsonx

I mentioned the other day we don't get hat show here... Turns out I was wrong.. The pilot was on FX the other night.. I recorded it.. I just saw the 1st episode... It is weird but I plan to watch more to see if I can get into it..

BM, my friend hadn't heard of it at all and when I was staying at her house Halloween weekend, I told her there was a marathon on and she had to record it. About a week or so later, she's telling me she's totally hooked on it and loves it. I really do like it a lot, seems like more I watch the more I like it.

BM, my friend hadn't heard of it at all and when I was staying at her house Halloween weekend, I told her there was a marathon on and she had to record it. About a week or so later, she's telling me she's totally hooked on it and loves it. I really do like it a lot, seems like more I watch the more I like it.

I have seen the pilot.. and have it set to record a series link... I will watch another 2 or 3 episodes to see if I can really get hooked or not... I believe in giving these new things a chance

Edited by Beckys_Mom

was it ever explained why

the next door neighbor tried to kill the teenage girl with that cupcake one of the attempted murderers ate (which caused her to begin puking out her guts before getting an axe to the stomach)

Edited by evil_kenshin

was it ever explained why

the next door neighbor tried to kill the teenage girl with that cupcake one of the attempted murderers ate (which caused her to begin puking out her guts before getting an axe to the stomach)

They haven't explained it but most people think it's because

Constance (the neighbor) wants her son Tate to have someone to be happy with and since he loves Violet she tried to kill her. That way she'd be stuck in the house with Tate.

Edited by ~TheBigK~

I'm not sure if I agree with that spoiler though it is a good theory.

Some people think it was because Constance was PO'd at Vivian for manhandling her daughter, and it was an extreme eye for eye action. Or maybe an attempt to sort of trap Vivian and Ben to the house via their own dead daughter.. Or maybe even an attempt to clear the way for the more perfect child Vivian is carrying.

Those are some good theories and I hope they will clear it up. But it looked to me like:

It was just an eye for an eye action with Constance being annoyed at Vivian. I don't think the cupcake was meant to kill Violet, just make her violently ill.

Those are some good theories and I hope they will clear it up. But it looked to me like:

It was just an eye for an eye action with Constance being annoyed at Vivian. I don't think the cupcake was meant to kill Violet, just make her violently ill.

but the woman who ate just a little bit was violently ill and she only ate a little corner piece; imagine the result of eating both cupcakes? you'd die

Anyone have any guesses as to who Rubberman is? His identity is being revealed in tomorrow's episode, I'm excited.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Rubberman is? His identity is being revealed in tomorrow's episode, I'm excited.

Hmmm...

I kind of assumed that Rubberman was just the "human" representation of the House.

Nibs

Interesting theory of Rubberman here

WHO IS THE RUBBER MAN? | Britton, addressing one piece of speculation that the “infantata” – the Frankenstein-like monstrosity that the house’s original owner sewed together from his dead child – is grown up and wearing the suit (when it’s not Tate goofing around), said “that’s a great guess,” but declined to confirm or deny the identity of the unsettling icon aka Vivien’s baby daddy.

Nibs

I'm not too positive that the rubber man is actually going to be revealed... The trailer for it looks that way...

Well it says on IMDB and that he'll be revealed, and the only hint the creators have given is that he/it was already in the first episode without the suit on.

So that basically narrows it down to Infantata (like the link Nibs posted suggested) Tate, the red-headed twins, or Larry. My money's on Infantata since it's already considered an "abomination" and could explain why whatever Vivien is pregnant with would have made the ultrasound nurse faint.

I have seen it and I don't like it at all.