Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American Horror Story

Keel M.

What would everybody like to see next season??? More ghosts? Demons? Slasher type horror? I'm thinking they're going to stick with supernatural themes.

What are you're thoughts?

What would everybody like to see next season??? More ghosts? Demons? Slasher type horror? I'm thinking they're going to stick with supernatural themes.

What are you're thoughts?

Hoping for more new ghosts next season with maybe some demons thrown in for good measure.

I'll miss Tate though, fingers crossed he's a cast member that will return (and hopefully not as a maniac this time) ^_^

He's easily the most popular character on the show, so I can't imagine he wouldn't return.

Ryan Murhpy recently said the clue to next seasons location is in "Birth."

Will have to watch 'Birth' as well. Which ep was it 10 or 11?

Can't you just seeing them age Tate to be like a Uni student totally non paranormal believer straight laced in like an old dorm house? They could dye his hair to make him different.

Will have to watch 'Birth' as well. Which ep was it 10 or 11?

Can't you just seeing them age Tate to be like a Uni student totally non paranormal believer straight laced in like an old dorm house? They could dye his hair to make him different.

It's 11. That would be interesting, Evan Peters seems to be a good actor so I'd like to see him play something radically different from Tate.

New House and Cast for American Horror Story Season 2

SEASON TWO

New Cast and New Roles: While Ryan revealed that he is talking to "a handful" of the season-one actors about returning in new roles in season two, he told reporters that next year's main cast will be all new faces — which was the plan from day one. "Some of them will be coming back. There will be familiar faces and also some new faces," Murphy teased. "The people that are coming back will be playing completely different characters, creatures, monsters, etc. [The Harmons'] stories are done. People who are coming back will be playing entirely new characters." Unfortunately, he stayed completely mum on which actors might be coming back. "I would have them all back in a heartbeat. I think we'll announce the full cast and what the new storyline is going to be some time in February."

New Location: "What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house. The second season of the show will be a brand-new home or building to haunt," Murphy said. "Just like this year, every season of this show will have a beginning, middle and end. [The second season] won't be in L.A. It will obviously be in America, but in a completely different locale."

Nibs

Oh wow, thanks for posting that Nibs. I didn't know what they would do next season, thought maybe a new family in that house and more on the baby or something, but a new house....hmmmmm, well those spirits can't leave that house so I wonder if they're all done with them or what. I liked the show so much though, it's been my favorite new show this year. Jessica Lange, omfg! They gotta keep her, she's amazing!

Jessica Lange, omfg! They gotta keep her, she's amazing!

She is BRILLIANT at that part... I like her in it... I felt like crying when her daughter got run over, I liked the young girl who played her daughter..she was funny ..... part of me wondered.. was that the mother who ran over her? hmmmmmm...

She is BRILLIANT at that part... I like her in it... I felt like crying when her daughter got run over, I liked the young girl who played her daughter..she was funny ..... part of me wondered.. was that the mother who ran over her? hmmmmmm...

You think so too! Oh yes, Addie, was her name I think, but I thought that too, the girl who plays her, she was funny, like really good timing or something and I was really sad to see her go and not get to be part of the "house." She just had that something. Hmmmmm, I don't know the mom running over her? I can't remember where she was or if it showed anyone get out when she got hit. I might still have that one on my DVR still I'll have to look.

Edited by ChloeB

You think so too! Oh yes, Addie, was her name I think, but I thought that too, the girl who plays her, she was funny, like really good timing or something and I was really sad to see her go and not get to be part of the "house." She just had that something. Hmmmmm, I don't know the mom running over her? I can't remember where she was or if it showed anyone get out when she got hit. I might still have that one on my DVR still I'll have to look.

Addie is her character name yes...I thought that with her relationship with the mother was leading to something... You can see the mother ( Jessica) always being mean to Addie...but Addie always finding ways into the murder house.. and giggling at ghosts ect.. So I feltt that Addie may well revel more about the mother and other secrets about the house.............. I was hoping Addie would be seen more as a hero........ I felt her exit was too soon............do you think so?

I also assumed she would return as a Ghost... cuz lets face it, it is like - who in that show isn't a ghost lol..

I liked seeing Zachary Quinto appear in the series. he used to play Syler from Heroes ..the real bad guy.. and now he is the gay ghost in American Horror Story.. What surprised me more is, he is gay in real life too... I just thought he was playing the role...He is good in it regardless..

I also believe that the daughter will soon die in the series .. it is bound to happen

Question - Who is the idiot in the rubber suit? ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Addie is her character name yes...I thought that with her relationship with the mother was leading to something... You can see the mother ( Jessica) always being mean to Addie...but Addie always finding ways into the murder house.. and giggling at ghosts ect.. So I feltt that Addie may well revel more about the mother and other secrets about the house.............. I was hoping Addie would be seen more as a hero........ I felt her exit was too soon............do you think so?

I also assumed she would return as a Ghost... cuz lets face it, it is like - who in that show isn't a ghost lol..

I liked seeing Zachary Quinto appear in the series. he used to play Syler from Heroes ..the real bad guy.. and now he is the gay ghost in American Horror Story.. What surprised me more is, he is gay in real life too... I just thought he was playing the role...He is good in it regardless..

I also believe that the daughter will soon die in the series .. it is bound to happen

Question - Who is the idiot in the rubber suit? ..

Woah, you haven't finished the season yet? Kudos on avoiding all the spoilers in this thread lol. I agree that Addie's exit was way too soon, I really liked her character. And you'll find out who Rubberman is soon.

Edited by ~TheBigK~

Woah, you haven't finished the season yet? Kudos on avoiding all the spoilers in this thread lol. I agree that Addie's exit was way too soon, I really liked her character. And you'll find out who Rubberman is soon.

I record the shows as they come on... I have a few more still ready to watch... I am up to the one where Addie got run over and her mother has a medium in to contact her... Then it shows more of what happened with the son who shot all those kids... The next episode I am set to watch is about them selling the house but Jessica Lange is trying to stop them...Then I have a couple more already recorded to watch later... .......... Ever since I got Becky her Nintendo Wii for Xmas.. I hardly get to look at the TV much...

I am only starting to get into it more... this is why I never looked at the spoilers at the time .. because I had only just begun to watch the 1st episode and reading the spoilers wouldn't have helped me at the time

I will find out who is the rubber suit guy soon.... Hope I am not disappointed !!

Oh... and the man that is burned.. who was looking money from the husband AFTER he killed his bit on the side and she was buried in the back yard and he built a gazebo on top of her... he buried her along side the old maid remains... Well... How come he can tell who the ghosts are? Yet the couple who own the house can't ?

Is it just me... or is this turning into a Rosemary's baby thing?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

ooh it gets better and better Becky's Mom! :yes:

ooh it gets better and better Becky's Mom! :yes:

I think it will... I am way behind the rest of you.. but I have loads more to watch.....once I get the TV back to myself lol

Oh... and the man that is burned.. who was looking money from the husband AFTER he killed his bit on the side and she was buried in the back yard and he built a gazebo on top of her... he buried her along side the old maid remains... Well... How come he can tell who the ghosts are? Yet the couple who own the house can't ?

Is it just me... or is this turning into a Rosemary's baby thing?

Do you mean how can Larry tell that Ben's mistress and the maid are ghosts? Well, he did live in the same house as the Harmon's did so I assume he had some experience with the ghosts. and you'll learn a lot more about his past in the last few episodes.

And yep, it does get a Rosemary's Baby vibe.

Do you mean how can Larry tell that Ben's mistress and the maid are ghosts? Well, he did live in the same house as the Harmon's did so I assume he had some experience with the ghosts. and you'll learn a lot more about his past in the last few episodes.

And yep, it does get a Rosemary's Baby vibe.

I see no point to his role, other than he once lived there and set fire to it...went crazy... I can see how the rest of the cast fit in well but not him...

I am also wondering if the gazebo will ever get torn down, and the bodies revealed... The maid finally gets to cross over ...

I must admit, the show is really good and leaves you asking yourself so many questions ... When I watched the pilot and seeing the hubby mast_rbating ..I was put off.. I thought here we go, they must feel we have to see this sort of crap to keep us glued to it... I was glad to see it get better....

If I get time tomorrow I'll rewatch ep 11, stupid hubby deleted all my Supernatural eps when he was meant to delete each one of these instead and replace it after I watched it.

I see no point to his role, other than he once lived there and set fire to it...went crazy... I can see how the rest of the cast fit in well but not him...

I am also wondering if the gazebo will ever get torn down, and the bodies revealed... The maid finally gets to cross over ...

I must admit, the show is really good and leaves you asking yourself so many questions ... When I watched the pilot and seeing the hubby mast_rbating ..I was put off.. I thought here we go, they must feel we have to see this sort of crap to keep us glued to it... I was glad to see it get better....

Gotcha, but they'll reveal a lot more about him. His role definitely has a point. And yeah, I was a little concerned about that scene as well. :lol:

Edited by ~TheBigK~

Gotcha, but they'll reveal a lot more about him. His role definitely has a point. And yeah, I was a little concerned about that scene as well. :lol:

I was just telling the hubby about our thread on this show.... I said, you know that American Horror Story I set to record a lot? Well we have a thread on it and you'd nearly think from they way we all talk about it, that it was like a soap laugh.gif

It does sound like a soap only a horror story soap lol I love it..

I hope it doesn't wind up like Heroes..... I remember ho many of us went mad to watch that show..... We had a thread or two on it too and couldn't wait for the next episode.. it was too exciting and then it died a death.ran for a couple of seasons and that was it gone ..!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I was just telling the hubby about our thread on this show.... I said, you know that American Horror Story I set to record a lot? Well we have a thread on it and you'd nearly think from they way we all talk about it, that it was like a soap laugh.gif

It does sound like a soap only a horror story soap lol I love it..

I hope it doesn't wind up like Heroes..... I remember ho many of us went mad to watch that show..... We had a thread or two on it too and couldn't wait for the next episode.. it was too exciting and then it died a death.ran for a couple of seasons and that was it gone ..!!

Haha, it really is like a soap! The internet fan base it has is crazy, there are tons of blogs dedicated to theories and stuff like that.

Ok I re-watched 'Birth' and the places mentioned were Boston, Florida, North Carolina/ Roan Oak?

Also the psychic mentioned how energies thrived in places of suffering such as prisons or asylums..... now we'll just have to wait and see.

Ok I re-watched 'Birth' and the places mentioned were Boston, Florida, North Carolina/ Roan Oak?

Also the psychic mentioned how energies thrived in places of suffering such as prisons or asylums..... now we'll just have to wait and see.

Yep, most people are thinking it's going to be Florida. My two favorite theories though are a prison and a farm. The prison because it might be the one Larry went to, and I would like to see him (at least the actor) again. Not to mention if there's a horror/ghost story centered around a prison, well, there's a lot of possibilities. The farm was never specifically mentioned (that I can recall) in Birth but there's a ton of things that suggest it, like farm animal imagery in the nursery Chad was building. I think that would be a good setting because if it was a particularly old one, there could be the classic Native American burial ground type haunt, or maybe even slaves. I have a feeling Ryan Murphy wouldn't make the clue obvious like how they mention Florida a lot, but the farm hinting was subtle, so I think that could be it.

• 5 weeks later...

I only have the last two episodes to watch.. one is recorded but the other doesn't come on until this Thursday, the finial episode...

I still saw no point in the burned man who told his wife to leave and take the girls, then they were burned alive... His role still had no real meaning to the story..

I only have the last two episodes to watch.. one is recorded but the other doesn't come on until this Thursday, the finial episode...

I still saw no point in the burned man who told his wife to leave and take the girls, then they were burned alive... His role still had no real meaning to the story..

I can't remember which episode it was but have you seen the one that reveals how he actually got burned?