Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] what is the most annoying thing ever!?

aNoNymOus XO

TV commercials

"at the end of the day"

sports "replays" on the radio

News programs that say "get it first here" as if I cant get the news anytime I want on the internet

Dell's payment website that has been "experiencing technical difficulties" for 10 days now

Websties that say User Name__________ when they want you to input your email address

Websites that force you to use at least one upper case, one lower case, and one number in your password

thats enough for this early an hour

• Like 1

I've noticed this one more and more lately, and it's really starting to peeve me greatly...

People who come to a stop at a red light.. but are two full car lengths behind the car in front of them!!! Very often this will keep someone from being able to enter the 'turn only lane', or strand people behind other stop lights (if there are several close to each other)... Grrrrrrr! I normally stop about 6 to 10 feet behind the car in front of me... far enough for safety but close enough not to annoy anyone behind me...

Also, there is an elderly lady that lives close to me, and I did her a favor once by taking her someplace so she could get some medicine... That 'short' trip of a couple blocks, turned into an all afternoon trek around the city (Oklahoma City is huge in land area - 621 sq miles, not counting suburb cities...) ... Now, every time she see's me she thinks I'm her personal taxi... What really irks me is that she has adult kids that live within a few blocks of her, but they never come around.... It wouldn't be so bad but lord she smells terrible!!!

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

sports "replays" on the radio

I hear ye! Know what us football fans have here in the UK? Goal of the Season... on radio. And you can call in and vote! I kid you not. :( lol

• Like 2

I hear ye! Know what us football fans have here in the UK? Goal of the Season... on radio. And you can call in and vote! I kid you not. :( lol

Mainly consisting of an announcer screaming "Gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!!"

• Like 2

Mainly consisting of an announcer screaming "Gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!!"

lol.. it's actually more annoying than that. You get to hear the announcers saying, "Oh my Lord.. did you see that? Totally awesome! I've never seen anything like it!"

Aye.. and neither have we, and we still haven't. lol

LOL....our hockey is similar. Except that besides the announcer, home ice rinks like to blast a foghorn when a goal is scored oo. So we got the announcer screaming and the foghorn blasting....

Standing behind someone at a checkout when their card fails or they can't remember their pin number...Screech Aaaaaaarrrggghhh, I could cheerfully get their card out of the damn machine and bend it out of shape.........I hope I never stand behind you ,snarl ,growl, spit ,ha ha

• Like 1

Standing behind someone at a checkout when their card fails or they can't remember their pin number...Screech Aaaaaaarrrggghhh, I could cheerfully get their card out of the damn machine and bend it out of shape.........I hope I never stand behind you ,snarl ,growl, spit ,ha ha

To this I'll add standing behind someone at a convenience store while they "hmmmm" and question the store clerk about each scratch-off lottery ticket before they decide which one to buy. Also ending up behind someone in line at McDonalds who decides to wait until they're at the register before deciding what they want...

A messy kitchen.. I cannot tolerate it... I am forever nagging about people not clearing up after themselves. ( crumbs on the counter tops and milk left out etc ) ..Same with the bathroom... ( towels left on the floor ) I hate it...

I will never understand how people can get up and leave a room in a mess... it's beyond me

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

People who follow you around picking up your mess, grumbling all the while about how untidy you are. "Yak, yak, yak." Morning, noon and night. It's enough to make a person untidy just for spite.

Lift a glass and they zoom in to wipe the coaster and table. Those maniacs.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

People who follow you around picking up your mess, grumbling all the while about how untidy you are. "Yak, yak, yak." Morning, noon and night. It's enough to make a person untidy just for spite..

I tell my husband... If you hate the nagging.. then stop messing the place up...Quit giving me room to complain... 50 / 50.. we mess it, we should be big enough to clean it.. If you wish to act the slob, go live with mother dearest who may tolerate it... He is big enough to clean up after himself.. It makes it so much easier for me having to look after the kids as well as the house and my work.. Not easy... A helping hand = less nagging.. Everyone's a winner ..not a whiner

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1