Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed

bouncer

Sorry to upset your fun here.

I believe in God so accusing me of hating God is nonsensical. As for the Spanish they did destroy South American civilization using, with the support of and full backing from the Catholic Church. The natives were seen as heretics and the Church saw itself as their saviour so they wiped out their culture.

All I did was add in an alien connection.

I said your post was full of hate, not that you hated god. Perhaps you should read better. Your post was hateful. Own it. :rolleyes:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• psyche101

• bouncer

• ShadowSot

There's a lot in the article and it should probably be read all the way through. New sites have been found and also access to restricted areas of the sites has been given to the film makers. The President of Mexico is backing the minister of tourism, which doesn't necassarily mean anything but...archaeologists are also supposed to be on board to support claims made. Mexico and Guatemala are citing this as important information to all of humanity. Still could all be for tourism but I'm optimisitic, as always.

:P

Me too ! Kali74 ! Maybe someday they will find a complete Star Cruiser buried under one of those Temple`s Now that would bee a great thing indeed ! One with an Owners manual too please !

And as the Great Supereme Commander Lord Odo of the Katana Space Faring Fleet of the Intergalactical Federation reads this bit of interesting Human news: he laughs, and saids, "What delutional fools!"

Edited by Atlantis Rises

I so hope it's true, but sounds like a tourism ploy.

No civilization which claims to have met aliens of higher intelligence will be involved in outrageous human sacrifices (unless the aliens needed blood for fuel...). C'mon, I have too much to lose by wasting my precious time on stories like this

Wow. Your narrow-mindedness leaves me without words. Even if you don't know the full story, surely you can think of posibbilities rather than saying categorically: "It's impossible". Geesh, if the planet was populated by your clones, we'd still be thinking it's flat. Food foor thought:

Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the one Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately 3,500 years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.

Therefore, as is the case of the breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.

Wow. Your narrow-mindedness leaves me without words. Even if you don't know the full story, surely you can think of posibbilities rather than saying categorically: "It's impossible". Geesh, if the planet was populated by your clones, we'd still be thinking it's flat. Food foor thought:

Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the one Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately 3,500 years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.

Therefore, as is the case of the breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.

WTF. You are so far out there. :unsure:

Every once in awhile that show will point out something interesting, but I don't think it gives mankind enough credit for it's own intelligence.

Mankind may have been more intelligent in the past so there is all sorts of posibilities other than alien contact. However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves. Those who would rather use their intelligence in a positive way are usually laughed at and sent to the back of the room.

Interesting news article, though one part smells just a tad fishy:

Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

The bold is my touch, it seems just like certain California towns that live off of the Jackalope, Bigfoot (bigfeet?) and other oddities. Tourism = big bux.

Edit: I am stupid. More reading makes it pretty clear that the writer of the news article doubts this as well. It does look like a publicity stunt, no?

Yes I agree, Minister for Tourism does sound a little suspicious. LOL

But I simply love documentaries and I'll definitely be watching it to learn about someone else's theory for either a bit of a laugh or a good old ponder.

Mankind may have been more intelligent in the past so there is all sorts of posibilities other than alien contact. However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves. Those who would rather use their intelligence in a positive way are usually laughed at and sent to the back of the room.

Um... no. Seriously, with the breakthroughs in medical, enviro friendly, and mass producable technology in the last ten years, as well as the large movement of scientists in the States and world wide to increase the average intelligence of the population, that's just not the case.

Heck, even though funding is a problem, the over budgeted James Webb Space telescope is still planned to be launched.

Smells like BS!

'Evidence' yeah right!

'Advanced' Mayan civilisation....... Uh-huh.....

Silly, people! What a load of old b'lox!

However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves.

You're totally right. I and everyone I know totally love the idea of blowing everything up and we've committed ourselves to making this happen. We can't stop talking about it. When are are going to destroy ourselves? How can we make it happen sooner? Why don't people see how cool that would be? It seems like some people don't want to blow everything up.

:blink:

Could it be possible that everything we were taught in school turn out to be false. If you think about it. Centuries ago in Europe it was once believed that the earth was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the earth. Galileo proved otherwise. The city of Troy once was consider a myth but it was discoverd by Heinrich Schliemann. The mountain gorillia was consider myth by westerners but the natives new they existed. It seems like anything outside an individual's realm of thinking is considered taboo until it's a proven fact rather than considering the possiblities and being open minded.

Ive had enough to drink over at The U/M party at the end of 22 that even I can see the light of day on this topic !

So whfidv goiing 2 drivibe mee humme ? :wacko:

Could it be possible that everything we were taught in school turn out to be false. If you think about it. Centuries ago in Europe it was once believed that the earth was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the earth. Galileo proved otherwise. The city of Troy once was consider a myth but it was discoverd by Heinrich Schliemann. The mountain gorillia was consider myth by westerners but the natives new they existed. It seems like anything outside an individual's realm of thinking is considered taboo until it's a proven fact rather than considering the possiblities and being open minded.

Yeah... sorta like people who believe the myth that the Europeans in the middle ages thought the Earth was flat. "Troy" as we know it, is probably not the Troy from legend, no great walls, n great battle.

Thank you all for considering this topic, it strikes an obvious chord of truth within me every time that I ponder it.

While it is indeed easy for many modern humans to poke fun at our ancestors and assume their inferiority to our own modern 'genius', those who do are flatly overlooking explicit messages carved in stone that have survived in some cases for over 10,000 years.

Link Here:

The image above is from Malta, near Italy, and shows some of the oldest structures on Earth.

There are principles encoded into the architectural design patterns of many of these structures, that indicate to mathematicians and architects today the high level of sophistication with which these structures were designed.

The temple of Kulkulkan is a wonderful example of this:

Link Here

As Ancient Aliens viewers are aware, this particular Structure was designed so that on the Autumnal and Vernal Equinoxes, a holographic pattern is projected by the setting and rising sun, portraying Kulkulkan's descent to Earth and later return to the Heavens.

This structure is not only an actual holographic projector (holograms were rediscovered in the modern age in 1947 by Gabor)

Link: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1971/gabor-lecture.pdf

But it is also aligned with the cardinal compass points.

Designing a building such as this requires precision engineering, and an architect that understands Earth as a whole (its size, shape, and scope). It is a mark of a race developed enough to understand its place in the Cosmos, and it is a standard we ourselves have not yet been able to duplicate.

Laugh at our ancestors, if you will. It only illustrates an attitude of willful ignorance.

They could do what we cannot. It is possible (however unlikely considering the vast-ness of the universe) that our Modern culture will encounter the Maya once again, not on this Earth, but beyond.

I won't be laughing when that day comes.

-Brand of Amber

Thank you all for considering this topic, it strikes an obvious chord of truth within me every time that I ponder it.

While it is indeed easy for many modern humans to poke fun at our ancestors and assume their inferiority to our own modern 'genius', those who do are flatly overlooking explicit messages carved in stone that have survived in some cases for over 10,000 years.

Who is poking fun at our ancestors and assuming their inferiority?

Link Here:

The image above is from Malta, near Italy, and shows some of the oldest structures on Earth.

There are principles encoded into the architectural design patterns of many of these structures, that indicate to mathematicians and architects today the high level of sophistication with which these structures were designed.

What principles do you suggest are encoded in these architectural design patterns?

The temple of Kulkulkan is a wonderful example of this:

Link Here

As Ancient Aliens viewers are aware, this particular Structure was designed so that on the Autumnal and Vernal Equinoxes, a holographic pattern is projected by the setting and rising sun, portraying Kulkulkan's descent to Earth and later return to the Heavens.

This structure is not only an actual holographic projector (holograms were rediscovered in the modern age in 1947 by Gabor)

Link: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1971/gabor-lecture.pdf

But it is also aligned with the cardinal compass points.

Designing a building such as this requires precision engineering, and an architect that understands Earth as a whole (its size, shape, and scope). It is a mark of a race developed enough to understand its place in the Cosmos, and it is a standard we ourselves have not yet been able to duplicate.

Since when is a shadow considered "holographic?" Why would it require a race which understands its place in the Cosmos to build a structure that would cast a shadow in a certain way on a certain day?

Laugh at our ancestors, if you will. It only illustrates an attitude of willful ignorance.

Who is laughing at our ancestors?

I think the only laughing taking place is at the expense of nonsensical modern interpretations of ancient structures and peoples. Nobody is pointing and laughing saying "look at those silly Mayans!" :lol: Or did I miss that somewhere along the way?

They could do what we cannot. It is possible (however unlikely considering the vast-ness of the universe) that our Modern culture will encounter the Maya once again, not on this Earth, but beyond.

I won't be laughing when that day comes.

-Brand of Amber

What makes you think that we couldn't build those structures today if we wanted to?

Hrmmzz, the Maya peoples never disappeared, neither at the time of the Classic period decline nor with the arrival of the Spanish conquistadores. You can encounter them if you want to travel there, current population of existing Maya is about 7 million.

Hrmmzz, the Maya peoples never disappeared, neither at the time of the Classic period decline nor with the arrival of the Spanish conquistadores. You can encounter them if you want to travel there, current population of existing Maya is about 7 million.

The Mayan people you would account now, believes in a mixture of Catholicism and ancient Maya. Just because the people didn't disappear dosn't mean the civilization didn't.

:D

Yeah... sorta like people who believe the myth that the Europeans in the middle ages thought the Earth was flat.

Some of us were actually taught that myth in school. So, yeah, some of the things they taught us in school were wrong.

But everything? The multiplication tables have been working quite well for me.

The Mayan people you would account now, believes in a mixture of Catholicism and ancient Maya. Just because the people didn't disappear dosn't mean the civilization didn't.

All 7 million? I doubt it. In any case BOA did not specify cultures, he said we may someday encounter the maya again. Why would we ant to encounter such a barbaric culture again anyway? Like the Aztecs, the Maya sacrificed adults and children to Gods. It still goes on today, except people have been replaced with Chickens. Throw hallucinogenic drugs into that mix as well.

All 7 million? I doubt it. In any case BOA did not specify cultures, he said we may someday encounter the maya again. Why would we ant to encounter such a barbaric culture again anyway? Like the Aztecs, the Maya sacrificed adults and children to Gods. It still goes on today, except people have been replaced with Chickens. Throw hallucinogenic drugs into that mix as well.

Pretty much. There are few that still practice the same beliefs as the ancient mayans. These people still live in the jungles and have little contact to the outer world.

Edited by Scepticus

Whats all this I hear about Mayan`s Mayan thought is that they all bailed across the border when they heard that there taxes and heads were on the choppin block ! :innocent:

I would of bailed too !