Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
bathory

9/11 Conspiracy theories, current status?

33 posts in this topic

Or perhaps they wanted it to be aired precisely so everyone would say, oh such ideas are “fiction of course”.

:unsure:

so they were already planning for being 'caught out' by dedicated conspiracy theorists like yourself, eh Q24... :lol:

I have said before...I think the Inside Job Conspiracy itself is a Conspiracy.

To muddy the waters and capture genuine 'truthseekers' in the net.

And to facilitate anti-American propaganda.

I see it as two pronged....from within and without the US.

1. to muddy the waters as to what really happened, in it's entirety (within)

2. to spread anti-American sentiments and mis-trust world wide (without)

(number 2 is probably why Ahmadinejad chose to publically go with the Inside Job angle)

quoting myself from my own thread about it all

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191892&st=0

What started me off researching it..was when the penny dropped that the 9/11

conspiracy was ITSELF conspiracy based...

Driven by maybe PSYOPs agents...and other politically interested parties.

Catching genuine 'truthseekers' in their net.

A good way to create a fog around events of the day ..cause doubt and confusion...

And to neutralize many people....who get side-tracked by the never ending cascade of

in-your-face 9/11 conspiracy stuff.

Also I think the Militant Islamic Jihad would have a psychological wing....that would seek

to weaken and divide the United States, internally. (and the West, in general)

so they were already planning for being 'caught out' by dedicated conspiracy theorists like yourself, eh Q24... :lol:

I have said before...I think the Inside Job Conspiracy itself is a Conspiracy.

To muddy the waters and capture genuine 'truthseekers' in the net.

And to facilitate anti-American propaganda.

I see it as two pronged....from within and without the US.

1. to muddy the waters as to what really happened, in it's entirety (within)

2. to spread anti-American sentiments and mis-trust world wide (without)

(number 2 is probably why Ahmadinejad chose to publically go with the Inside Job angle)

quoting myself from my own thread about it all

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=191892&st=0

Also I think the Militant Islamic Jihad would have a psychological wing....that would seek

to weaken and divide the United States, internally. (and the West, in general)

Of all the theories that don't marry with the official version, yours makes for a more believable scenario (evidence planting at the pentagon aside :P)

The lone gunmen episode is a non-starter for me....how many plots/story lines/theories have been played out in the huge array of intelligence/terrorist/conspiracy related programmes in the last 20yrs alone...I'd be more surprised if a terrorist attack occurred that hadn't been thought of in a story line before...

Of all the theories that don't marry with the official version, yours makes for a more believable scenario (evidence planting at the pentagon aside :P)

:tu:

If there was one.... ONE....bit of proper footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon,

or about to hit the Pentagon, I would drop the whole Pentagon bit of my 'theory'..... :)

although if they released it now after 10 years....one would have to ask, why not before... :wacko:

It's a rum do...the whole thing.... :)

Hiya Scott...... I'm sure there are many agents circulating within Muslim communities, although they

would have to be VERY careful. I wonder how long someone like Anwar al-Awlaki would survive IF

he was an under-cover agent? For instance I don't think he would be going to lunches at the Pentagon.

But if he were playing a clever game with the Security Services he might mess with their heads and try

to give them hope that he could be recruited? Or could broker deals, in some way?

I think he was allowed to get out of the US because they didn't want him to become some sort of focus

or martyr for militant Islamists in the US. That's probably why they dropped some charges.

Or didn't re-arrest him.

I suspect they just wanted him OUT of the country....never to return...

just speculating.

Well, I personally think he became too hot for them to handle. And not just in the U.S. Take a look at this report that just came out today:

Islamist cleric Anwar Awlaki 'killed in Yemen'

The 9/11 attacks can't be looked at in isolation, although it suits Inside Job supporters to do this.

There are plenty of examples of Al Qaeda war-like terrorist activities all over the world....

http://articles.cnn....oon?_s=PM:WORLD

Did the US do all of these as well? Obviously NOT.

I'm not saying it did, although I certainly don't believe that Al Qaeda is the only attack against americans that elements of the U.S. government were involved in.

I live quite near to Birmingham in the UK and only this week we have had this....

http://www.mirror.co...15875-23448635/

I don't know enough about that case to say whether the government was in any way involved. It's possible they weren't. The same can't be said about 7/7. You may want to look at this video for more information on that event:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner about this....I watched it but then got distracted.... :)

It is fiction of course.....and I could argue that IF the US was planning something similar

(but making it a hundred times more complicated and risky) then they wouldn't have allowed this to

be aired on TV.

I find it ironic that at this point, it is -you- think that those behind it are more powerful than I do. What evidence do you have that no one could get past those behind this conspiracy to say something, even before the event? They may have risked their lives to do so; the fictional character who reveals the information in the episode certainly believes that his life would be in jeopardy if he ever came forward in public; perhaps there is a real person behind the character who felt much the same way. I've seen evidence that there were people before 9/11 who were trying to stop it from occurring. And this, in my mind, is encouraging; that not everyone who knew something was going to happen fairly soon stood quietly by.

Coming from someone who doesn’t believe a plane impacted the Pentagon and that Directed Energy Weapons were used to bring down the WTC buildings, mocking my views carries little weight, plus…

I am not a “dedicated conspiracy theorist”. If you asked me about a New World Order, the Illuminati, reptilians, Big Foot, the Loch Ness Monster, moon landings, Area 51, aliens, numerology, end of civilisation theories, etc, you would know that. I don’t even support half of the 9/11 theories you see around. I just accept the world for what it is... very real foreign policy, historical precedent, events of the present day, and all.

And yes, all indications are that the operation was planned a long time in advance with possibility that part of The Lone Gunmen script was interjected to psychologically pre-empt and discredit such theories in the real world before they had chance to be objectively considered… because it’s all just “fiction”.

In your case, the technique seems to have worked a treat.

Again, the relationship between Hollywood and the CIA is very real: -

https://www.cia.gov/offices-of-cia/public-affairs/entertainment-industry-liaison/index.html

I don't know enough about that case to say whether the government was in any way involved. It's possible they weren't. The same can't be said about 7/7. You may want to look at this video for more information on that event:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719

Scott.......that video you posted has NOTHING of substance regarding the actual 7/7 bombings.

The 7/7 'Inside Job' conspiracy is dead in the water.

It is a FAILED conspiracy....almost certainly invented and nurtured by armchair Islamic Jihadists

'working' on psychologically weakening 'the enemy' via the internet....IMO.

Mohammed Siddique Khan's 'martyrdom video'

Shehzad Tanweer's 'martyrdom video'

7/7 BOMBER MOHAMMED S. KAHN'S WIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073AD-JhTVc&feature=related

bee, I mentioned 7/7 in passing; I wasn't thinking of elaborating, as this isn't the thread to talk about 7/7. That doesn't mean that the subject isn't important however, and it's certainly a story that I feel deserves more coverage, so I've decided to make a new thread for it, here:

I realize that you don't live in America; you live in England. So, for you, 7/7 is perhaps more important than 9/11. In truth, I hadn't even seen "ludicrous diversions" until I decided to comment on 7/7 to you. I'd heard that 7/7 was a cover up much like 9/11, but I wanted a solid story to back this up; I felt that the "ludicrous diversions" half hour documentary fulfilled that role. When you challenged me on it, I decided to go beyond simply watching it; I decided to transcribe about half of it and look into some of the claims it made in more depth. Here's the new thread I made on the subject:

7 7 london bombings

Edited by Scott G