Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
JonathanVonErich

Amanda Knox is Free

128 posts in this topic

Theres simply no evidence to tie them to the crime except what the police and prosecutors made up.

other than the witness statement from their accomplice you mean?

other than the witness statement from their accomplice you mean?

A witness with a vested interest in reducing their own sentence by stating what the prosecution were looking for him to say.

It is understandable the victims family want justice. But if there is no true evidence that Amanda and her boyfriend killed the girl they should not have been jailed. We all know that police sometimes convict innocent people but I believe someone knows the truth. While I feel bad for the parents of the deceased I do not think someone should pay at ANY cost, particularly if they are innocent just to satisfy revenge. Not all of the information was released to the media and circumstancial evidence such as finger prints in the flat by Amanda who happened to be living there is not enough evidence to convict anyone. I believe that the possible effect on tourism is part of the conviction. At least in my opinion.