Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creature runs across a motorway

Saru

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShadowSot

• BeezersGhosts

• Saru

• mfrmboy

It doesn't look like that car that narrowly misses it even slows down just a bit. I imagine most people would slam on their brakes, especially for an object as big as that one. Could this just be really good CGI?

It;s a JACK-O-LOPE!!!

its a dog. case closed

I have to agree with Oddmin - the first thing I noticed was that the car doesn't even slow down. I'm leaning towards CGI... or is it a ghost, only visible to the camera? That also casts a shadow...

Looks like a great dane..

dog_3454_200812080653.jpg

I 100% agree with you - t'was the first thing I thought.

I have to agree with Oddmin - the first thing I noticed was that the car doesn't even slow down. I'm leaning towards CGI... or is it a ghost, only visible to the camera? That also casts a shadow...

No... no, I don't agree with the great dane... it's not that.

Looks like a great dane..

dog_3454_200812080653.jpg

YOU are the one whom I agree with - Oddmin - no slow down of car... I can't figure out how to post appropriately.

In the last thread it was found to be CGI, the account it originates at had a few other videos of similar critters. Theback legs aren't right for a great Dane or deer.

Agree 100%. I don't think its a dog. At 4 seconds the legs are wrong for a dog. The back and front legs look human in shape. Unfortunately CGI. But love it! and The Angels that have been caught on CCTV of late. Great stuff!!!