Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bad Advice Game

Bracket

The rules of this game are simple. Give bad advice to a problem given by the previous member. Then, ask for bad advice on a problem of your own.

Here's an example.

Player 1: "I'm a high school kid who keeps getting picked on by bullies. What should I do?"

Player 2: "Make sure to show them your vast collection of Pee Wee Herman dolls and deep knowledge of Pokemon." :tu:

Player 2 will then ask for advice on a problem of their own.

The advice you ask for can either be a true problem of yours or a fictional one. Just don't expect to get good advice either way. :lol:

I'll start.

I've been told I'm too awkward around people. What should I do?

Speak clearly and be friendly. "Hello there! What is your name? My name is X! It is nice to have meet you, let us become friends now!"

Anyway I am addicted to Pixy Stix. How 2 unaddict?

Mix the candy with some dry soap and eat until you puke. That should turn you off from the stuff. ;)

I lost my Pet hamster. What can I do to find her?

Edited by Feenix Fire

Mix the candy with some dry soap and eat until you puke. That should turn you off from the stuff. ;)

I lost my Pet hamster. What can I do to find her?

Dont bother looking as it's probably been eaten by the neighbour's cat by now :)

Should I just ignore the voice in my head that says I am sane?

Dont bother looking as it's probably been eaten by the neighbour's cat by now :)

Should I just ignore the voice in my head that says I am sane?

No, Walk with a sign "The voices inside my head say I am sane" and apply for a high IQ job.thumbsup.gif

What do i do about the ghost that keeps knocking at my door?

Open it and tell him to go **** himself.

I am bored, what should i do?

Edited by Scouser

Open it and tell him to go **** himself.

I am bored, what should i do?

go to the people in cars at traffic lights and beg them to adopt you

• Like 1

go to the people in cars at traffic lights and beg them to adopt you

You forgot to ask a question.

So I will create one for you! ^_^

your question: I am a Wordless Wanderer. What should I do?

Become a mime! EVERYBODY loves a mime. :P

Lookin' for a new hairstyle. Any suggestions?

You forgot to ask a question.

So I will create one for you! ^_^

your question: I am a Wordless Wanderer. What should I do?

Become a mime! EVERYBODY loves a mime. :P

Lookin' for a new hairstyle. Any suggestions?

Color your hair in seven different colors.

How do i deal with my mermaid?? She is throwing tantrums!!!ph34r.gif

Tell her if she'll be good you'll get her a pet shark.

How do I stop my neighbour's kid from throwing rocks at my dog while leaning over the fence?

Tell her if she'll be good you'll get her a pet shark.

How do I stop my neighbour's kid from throwing rocks at my dog while leaning over the fence?

Teach your dog to throw rocks at the kid.

I have a crush on Ted Raimi. What can I do to tell him so?

Teach your dog to throw rocks at the kid.

I have a crush on Ted Raimi. What can I do to tell him so?

Write him few letters every day, of course. Don’t forget to put your nude pics in them. Find out his e-mail address too and send him daily e-mails from other people’s computers and from internet cafes to avoid spam filter. Camp in front of his house and sing him serenades. Lie under his car so you can jump from under the car and wish him a perfect day first thing every morning. Don’t let police stop you. They’re just jealous of your progress with him.

I’m afraid of myself. Help.

• Like 1

Im afraid of myself. Help.

Stay away from any other person, stay alone, never go outside of your house or invite anyone in. Place a mirror on every wall on your house and several mirrors on big walls. Talk to yourself only, cut off your phone, internet and T.V. Give yourself a hug!

I need to drink more water, tell me how I can make sure I do this.

Edited by Princess Tumbleweed
  • Like 1

I’m afraid of myself. Help.

Stay away from any other person, stay alone, never go outside of your house or invite anyone in. Place a mirror on every wall on your house and several mirrors on big walls. Talk to yourself only, cut off your phone, internet and T.V. Give yourself a hug!

I need to drink more water, tell me how I can make sure I do this.

Go to the market and buy tons of soda and Juice bottles. When you get home, open them all up, pour everything out, and fill them back up with water. Now when your thirsty, you can grab yourself a "soda water"

I'm a genius.

My sister's afraid of clowns. How can I help her with her fear?

Obviously, you have to make her face her worst fear in order to overcome it. Rent clown suit, crawl under her bed and when she starts to fall asleep start crawling out, calling her name in your most sinister voice. She will scream and jump, that’s the crucial moment when you simply have to be faster, grab her by the legs and start pulling her under the bed. You don’t have to actually pull her all the way under the bed, she’ll be unconscious or in state of shock by then anyway.

I’ve heard electricity has healing effects on human body. How should I apply it? Is particular voltage and amperage significant?

Nah, just stick your fingers in the nearest electrical socket. Everything should be fine. :tu:

I get news that a zombie outbreak is immenent. What should i do?

Don't buy any guns or ammo, Don't stock up on flashlights or batteries, forget about duct tape, Don't buy wood, nails or can goods. Leave all of your animals outside.

my hands keep getting cold, what should I do?

Don't buy any guns or ammo, Don't stock up on flashlights or batteries, forget about duct tape, Don't buy wood, nails or can goods. Leave all of your animals outside.

my hands keep getting cold, what should I do?

Sleep with your hands in the freezer.thumbsup.gif

My boyfriend is a vampire and he keeps bringing dead girls home. crying.gif How do i stop him?ph34r.gif

Don’t stop him, embrace his vampireness and organize vampire pride parade. Also, you should feel ashamed of not understanding and supporting him from the start.

I have few hundred walnuts to crush. What technique do you suggest?

Don't stop him, embrace his vampireness and organize vampire pride parade. Also, you should feel ashamed of not understanding and supporting him from the start.

I have few hundred walnuts to crush. What technique do you suggest?

Put them in a bag. Put the bag on the table. Keep banging your head on that bag till the walnuts break or your head bleeds. devil.gif

I want to fly. How do i do it?

Obviously, it’s not enough to simply jump out the window or off the bridge and flap your arms. You have to wear bathrobe or a trench coat, for sufficient surface that will create flying squirrel or bat effect.

If you don’t want to flap your arms that much, stand on airport runway with an open umbrella and ride the airwaves of planes that take off.

My nose is running, I have to constantly wipe it, what should I do?

Let it run. Boogers make great lip moisturizer.

I'm fresh out of make up. What can I use to pretty myself up?

Cow dung:P

I bite my nails.How do i stop it?

Two things you could do: Either have your fingers chopped off, or your teeth pulled. Maybe you should go for both, just to be on the safe side.

I have a job interview coming up. What should I look out for?

Ask them if they can pay you in cash because you have a few debts that could be garnished. Ask them to forgive your criminal record, that you did community service and 2 years probation so your time is served. Ask how many smoke breaks are allowed and if they have B-day parties,if so could they make your cake gluten free.

I need new clothes, what should I do?