Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bobby Mackey's "Demon" shot in UltraViolet

ARC Paranormal

We claim to have caught a so called "Demon" at our first investigation at Bobby Mackey's back in May. This image is shot in pure UltraViolet. We do not call this entity a "Demon", we call it a "Pukwudgie". Get all the details on our website at *snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Removed self-promotional link

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Evo

• JesseCuster

• ARC Paranormal

• grendille

I have to search through another paranormal site to find the picture? But I'm on one right now, reading a thread about a demon shot in ultraviolet. Put it in the thread! Obvious advertiser is obvious.

edit - Tried to cut out the middleman and put the pictures of the evidence on here, but go figure they're copyrighted, and the function to right-click the pictures has been disabled. :lol:

Edited by Jerry Only

Jerry, I noticed that as well. Hopefully OP will come back and post the photos, perhaps EXIF data as well?

Hahaha! They are no match for a hacker!

Pic 1

(PS: I didn't hack it though, I just used a very easy, old skool little known way of copying an image :tu:

post-99665-0-71270100-1318710057_thumb.j

the biggest problem is i have no idea what's anomalis in any of these pictures. it's like empty places and going hey there;s a ghost. and i'm like for serious?

For some reason, this one came out divided in half :hmm:

Btw, this was taken by a good camera. It has a good amount of bytes.

Edit: Pic to big to upload (its a .png). I'll divide it even more, then you can copy and paste it to put it together (like a puzzle :)

Edit 2: changed into .jpeg to lessen file size. To assemble, go from top right to bottom left.

post-99665-0-85982200-1318711479_thumb.j

post-99665-0-41447900-1318711487_thumb.j

post-99665-0-84879900-1318711494_thumb.j

post-99665-0-30104100-1318711502_thumb.j

post-99665-0-29489300-1318711525_thumb.j

post-99665-0-59230200-1318711535_thumb.j

post-99665-0-47826900-1318711557_thumb.j

post-99665-0-94026300-1318711567_thumb.j

post-99665-0-52448600-1318711578_thumb.j

post-99665-0-67034800-1318711587_thumb.j

post-99665-0-64061800-1318711619_thumb.j

post-99665-0-13643200-1318711635_thumb.j

Regardless of the pics this is a good thread i spent the first 21 years of my life living 15 minutes from bobby's and i have been there numerous times ( not to investigate) The local lend goes like this if i remember correctly.

The land that it sits on was originally the home of a slaughter house built back in the early 1800's, It was in use until shortly after the civil war when the company went belly up. The building sat unattended for years supposedly being used for every thing from The mafia in Cincinnati and Newport Ky dumping bodies and "questioning" people in the basement, To Occult sacrifices and black mass. In the 1920 or 30's the county bulldozed it down and the land was vacant until the 70's when retiring country music singer Bobby Mackey bought it and rebuilt on the existing foundation. Since then there have been numerous sightings and account of spectral attacks. The most famous probably being bobby;s wife being shoved down a flight of stairs that leads to the basement and scratched repeatedly when she came to a stop. I have no clue if it's haunted or not but i can tell you that it is one of those places that at times and for no reason will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

We claim to have caught a so called "Demon" at our first investigation at Bobby Mackey's back in May.

Seems like a bold claim. Of course you have evidence to back up the idea that this is a "demon"?

The land that it sits on was originally the home of a slaughter house built back in the early 1800's, It was in use until shortly after the civil war when the company went belly up. The building sat unattended for years supposedly being used for every thing from The mafia in Cincinnati and Newport Ky dumping bodies and "questioning" people in the basement, To Occult sacrifices and black mass. In the 1920 or 30's the county bulldozed it down and the land was vacant until the 70's when retiring country music singer Bobby Mackey bought it and rebuilt on the existing foundation. Since then there have been numerous sightings and account of spectral attacks. The most famous probably being bobby;s wife being shoved down a flight of stairs that leads to the basement and scratched repeatedly when she came to a stop. I have no clue if it's haunted or not but i can tell you that it is one of those places that at times and for no reason will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

I don't know about that legend, as it is similar to legends of any creepy place throughout USA. We had a similar place in California, Gravity Hill that had the same typical things. A nearby slaughterhouse, stories of occult meetings and sacrifices, ghosts, etc. But in reality, it's just a road on some owners farmland, with a nearby old building. :lol: Still made for spooky fun place to go when we were bored as teenagers.

We claim to have caught a so called "Demon" at our first investigation at Bobby Mackey's back in May. This image is shot in pure UltraViolet. We do not call this entity a "Demon", we call it a "Pukwudgie". Get all the details on our website at *snip*

Hello,

Welcome to UM. Please feel to discuss the topic here and not redirect our members to your site.

Full forum rules here.

1. No spamming

Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise or promote a product, site or service.

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Sorry I tried to post the image, but says file is too large. The images on my site are a lower resolution than the originals, due to large load times if not. That is why I have right click disabled. It does no justice to look at these images in lower resolutions. I plan on putting up the original files for direct download so you get the full resolutions, just have not worked on that yet. The original UltraViolet image is hard to see the anomaly, especially in the lower resolution. Whoever "hacked" that pic that is posted on here, go get the one that is color enhanced on the analysis page. It is a much clearer image.

Sorry I tried to post the image, but says file is too large. The images on my site are a lower resolution than the originals, due to large load times if not. That is why I have right click disabled. It does no justice to look at these images in lower resolutions. I plan on putting up the original files for direct download so you get the full resolutions, just have not worked on that yet. The original UltraViolet image is hard to see the anomaly, especially in the lower resolution. Whoever "hacked" that pic that is posted on here, go get the one that is color enhanced on the analysis page. It is a much clearer image.

Ok! :)

Here it is (it came out divded in half again, but at least not in 12 pieces this time)

Its been changed to .jpeg from .png so that they can be uploaded. Ima see if I can upload the .png's separately to give yall a higher quality pic.

I'll post some other pics later on too, since they're pretty awesome looking (I think); all from the bobby case.

post-99665-0-14972100-1318733486_thumb.j

post-99665-0-29504500-1318733487_thumb.j

Well, I'm certainly not playing unless the OP posts a full explanation of the whys and wherefores HERE, on this discussion forum, and shows that s/he intends to debate the issues here.

Playing games with jigsaw puzzles of chopped-up images leaves me cold, as do right-click-disabled webpages .. and people who lazily ask others to go and retrieve their images, despite having given no supporting information about them.

BTW, at a glance, that image looks very unsharp even at the small size, so the OP's claim about it needing a much larger file seems questionable...

Well, I'm certainly not playing unless the OP posts a full explanation of the whys and wherefores HERE, on this discussion forum, and shows that s/he intends to debate the issues here.

Playing games with jigsaw puzzles of chopped-up images leaves me cold, as do right-click-disabled webpages .. and people who lazily ask others to go and retrieve their images, despite having given no supporting information about them.

BTW, at a glance, that image looks very unsharp even at the small size, so the OP's claim about it needing a much larger file seems questionable...

Thats because I converted them to .jpeg. Originally they were in high quality .png, but the file size is just too large, even if it were divided (That in it takes too long to divide). I haven't updated it more because my firefox crashed, and thats where I had the website link, and I can't remember it. I'll get back to posting new pics and storyline today.

Ok, heres the intro of what they do:

Here you will find hard evidence of the Supernatural. Our goal is to gain hard evidence, which to us is photographic evidence. We shoot images in Visible, Infrared and UltraViolet Spectrums. We also have Audio/Video evidence we will release in due time. Everything you see on this site is 100% Legit! We do Real Paranormal Research! No Misconceptions, Preconceptions, or Deceptions! Our Investigations that do not produce any evidence will not be on this site. This site will be updated continuously with our findings!

And I got lazy, so I just snipped pics of the website with their description of their investigation and their pics. I think these guys are more ghost hunters than paranormal investigators. They also went in looking for something in the beginning, which can create hindsight. Here's the first 2 snips. Converted to .jpg so that they can be uploaded.

post-99665-0-90830000-1318808515_thumb.j

post-99665-0-53713800-1318808516_thumb.j

Edited by Evo

Thats all Ima put out. Ima little disappointed. Even if this was true, there is no way to prove it. I like groups which seek to prove it or debunk it, and conduct it in a more professional manner. The pictures are not too good because its hard to distinguish whats in them, even in the cleaned up one. Perhaps these things may only appear in uv light (which is the first time Ive heard of), but the tech needs to get better so that it can be much more clearer first. Thats my opinion anyway.

We do not call this entity a "Demon", we call it a "Pukwudgie".

Why? Where did the word "pukwudgie" come from?

Thats all Ima put out. Ima little disappointed.

Me too. And angry at someone spamming their site, not discussing their image, expecting others to do their work for them...

Even if this was true, there is no way to prove it.

Yep. And I think the chances of it being true and not a money making scheme are pretty low, given the behavior of the OP.

I like groups which seek to prove it or debunk it, and conduct it in a more professional manner.

And there you have it - it is all completely unprofessional. I particularly liked these bits:

Everything you see on this site is 100% Legit!

Well, there you have it! It must be 'legit' if they have to point it out.

We do Real Paranormal Research!

As distinct from all those other charlatans that do pretend stuff! We say we do the real thing, so dat's the honest truth.

No Misconceptions, Preconceptions, or Deceptions!

And no information, justification, controls or explanations, but lots of Capitals, and Exclamation Marks!!

Our Investigations that do not produce any evidence will not be on this site.

So you will never hear about any of the cases that don't come to anything - we wouldn't want to clutter the site with reality and an unbiased view! We take Confirmation Bias to a NEW LEVEL!!!!

Perhaps these things may only appear in uv light (which is the first time Ive heard of), but the tech needs to get better so that it can be much more clearer first. Thats my opinion anyway.

Indeed - it seems to me, given that there is absolutely no justification for the use of UV, that its main usefulness is that it is (deliberately) dark and blurry (and therefore easy to manipulate/misinterpret) and just looks scary... And the quality is simply dreadful.

What a load. This is the stuff that brings disrepute and ridicule to the topic.

Pukwudgie....

As i recall the person who came on this forum and said he knows every thing about Pukwudgies, confessed they staged a few youtube videos that a team member was possessed by one and vanished from the forums. Are you that team and are you trying to make a come back?

Interesting that this post would come up a day after an episode of ghost adventures aired in which they did an episode, in which they tried an 'experiment' between 3 haunted locations, one of which being Bobby Mackey's Music World...

I must admit I'm fascinated by the legend of Bobby Mackeys, it's one of those stories that keeps cropping up, but I was disappointed to read that Bobby Mackey himself is skeptical about his place being haunted, kind of makes it a bit of a damp squib to learn that. :hmm: