Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing persons and slavery in the US

iamdee1

I think white slavery is the answer to hundreds, if not thousands of abductions in this country and internationally. From children to adults. I think if they could bust some of these crime rings they'd be able to find so many missing/abducted individuals. Sadly though, I don't hear too much about the police having any task force(s) that investigate white slavery specifically- not that they don't. I just don't hear about them.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamdee1

• Biff Wellington

• JonathanVonErich

• Dredimus

about a decade ago i was looking for an old friend of mine, i was sitting on a side street looking at a map of streets, when all of a sudden this van pull,s up across the street and grab,s this girl who was about 9 or 10 years old out of her yard, throws her in the van and takes off.

well i decided to follow the van to see where it went, it drove for about 1 hr and it went way up in the wood,s to a place that looked like a huge warehouse, out front of it was a sheriff,s car and who came out to take the child but the SHERIFF. well i could not call the police they were involved in it...i called the FBI..

now this is the stuff you wont hear about, they will never put this on the new,s or make it public....but government child sex and slavery rings are huge in the united states, these are milk carton kid,s... those numbers of missing children he has here are real low, in only one state the number of government child sex abductions was higher than that...

are govenment is corrupt beyound belief...

Edited by bugatti veyron